Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

110S9 – Worlds Largest HDTV From Samsung Launched - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 110S9 – Worlds Largest HDTV From Samsung Launched (703 Views)

Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. / World’s Largest Shark Ever Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

110S9 – Worlds Largest HDTV From Samsung Launched by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Samsung has launched the worlds largest HDTV (110 inch high definition television 110S9) in Korea today .Measuring around 2.60 x 1.80 meters in dimensions , this HDTV will be available for purchase in Samsung’s home market from today onwards. China would be the next country that will see the launch of Samsung 110S9 . Although the Korean technology giant has not revealed the price yet nor its key specifications like pixel density,contrast ratio,brightness.We should expect this HDTV to be priced around 40000 – 50000$.
Re: 110S9 – Worlds Largest HDTV From Samsung Launched by Emmyk(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice one.
Re: 110S9 – Worlds Largest HDTV From Samsung Launched by devine99(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Okay Noted
Re: 110S9 – Worlds Largest HDTV From Samsung Launched by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pramod89: Samsung has launched the worlds largest HDTV (110 inch high definition television 110S9) in Korea today .Measuring around 2.60 x 1.80 meters in dimensions , this HDTV will be available for purchase in Samsung’s home market from today onwards. China would be the next country that will see the launch of Samsung 110S9 . Although the Korean technology giant has not revealed the price yet nor its key specifications like pixel density,contrast ratio,brightness.We should expect this HDTV to be priced around 40000 – 50000$. Read More at :http://techwayz.com/s110s9-worlds-largest-hdtv-samsung/
Pls i got this samsung galaxy s4 this morning, not brand new but "London-used". The issue i have is the phone is stocked on 2G as when i go to Settings>>mobile-networks, it will not change from "gsm only" to WCDMA or GSM/WCDMA(auto). Kindly assist me cos i have been going up and down google, android forums, youtube etc;and solution that seems to work for others refused to work on mine. I had to fall back on tethering wifi from my galaxy tab just so i can open a web page on the Galaxy S4 with no High BP. I am using Airtel on it and the sim seem to have 3G provisioning cos i tried on two other devices and the "H" sign with arrows pointing up and down was on the screen and the speed was fast. Kindly assist me pls before you guys mourn another nairalander cry cry cry cry (though some who see me as a menace will be happy if i Should "Proof vemuz SOB" undecided). Counting on you sir embarassed

(1) (Reply)

American Scientist Discover The Virus That Cause Stupidity / I Am Not Banging Either Hailey Baldwin Or Kendall Jenner, Justin Bierber Cries O / New Smartgun Wil Fire Only When Handled By An Authorized Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.