Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Airtel Blackberry Subscription! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Blackberry Subscription! (482 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Code For Checking Airtel Blackberry Data Usage / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Blackberry Subscription! by emmaliveth10(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Airtel network is at it again after sending messages of closing down the subscription of BIS for non blackberry users some months back which is still active up to today... they sent this message to me now about today been the last day to enjoy the subscription! You can see image below

AIRTEL AND THEIR WAHALA!!!

Re: Airtel Blackberry Subscription! by xreal2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
emmaliveth10: Airtel network is at it again after sending messages of closing down the subscription of BIS for non blackberry users some months back which is still active up to today... they sent this message to me now about today been the last day to enjoy the subscription! You can see image below

AIRTEL AND THEIR WAHALA!!!
U sure say u finish primary school? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Thinking Of Getting A Note 3 Used?? / Lumia 930 Comes With Free Insurance / Does The Airtel Bb 1month Unlimited Plan Works Fine And Complete On Android???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.