Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet (578 Views)

225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! / How Many Hours Do You Spend On Nairaland In A Day? / What Time Of The Day Do You Work Or Learn Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by slimthugchimee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
How many hours of a day do you stay logged in, in the internet all calculated together mine is perhaps 7hrs out of 24hrs
Re: How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by Emmyk(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
It depends.

But recently. Like 15hours.
Thanks but no thanks to ASUU.
Re: How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by Pelummy(f): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
as long as my data plan is active
Re: How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by Andyblaze: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: as long as my data plan is active

Same here angry angry
Re: How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
it tink airtel dictates that wif deir crappy buh improving network
Re: How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by slimthugchimee(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
Andyblaze:

Same here angry angry
wo una nodey sleep
Re: How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by Andyblaze: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
slimthugchimee: wo una nodey sleep

I hate sleeping angry angry
Re: How Many Hours Of A Day Do You Stay Logged In The Internet by slimthugchimee(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Andyblaze:

I hate sleeping angry angry
ok then you hate growing just like our parents used to tell us more sleep more grwth winkwink

(1) (Reply)

Meet Boy 15 Who Saved 2000 Fellow Students From Suicide Bomber / HABA!!! Redeemer University Student To Spend Extra Year For Missing Church Servi / Seun Why Not Get An SSL For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.