Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx (4633 Views)

Exclusive Interview: I Have Proof Tiwa Was Sleeping With Jazzy, Others- Teebillz / AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by plucky16(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Fine-boy rapper, Lynxxx Utunu was the guest on the latest episode of Trace Urban’s, “The Seat” and the Fine Fine Lady crooner claims to have done what most men only dream of…date the hot, sexy, chart bursting, hit making, international superstar, Rihanna!

Also in the interview, Lynxxx lets us into his amazing world; he tells us what it was like for him growing up as the only male child with his five sisters and the much expected of him. He talks about his family, the genesis of his music, love interests and a bunch of surprising things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6c0hTzW1KQ

http://kokori.x-sun.net/watch-interview-i-dated-rihanna-before-she-blew-lynxxx/
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by 3coins(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
in his dreams abi

1 Like

Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Andyblaze: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mtcheeeew! angry angry
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
am actually dating dangotecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaahah grin

Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by KKImoh: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
,hahahahahaha, lynxxx can blow lie oh.
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by 3coins(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
K.K Imoh:
,hahahahahaha, lynxxx can blow lie oh.
charlie e taya me o
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by flolancracker: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
angry LION!!!!
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by homesteady(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin grin
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by krayzieklay(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lynxxx!!! Pix or stfu! angry
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by FerdG(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lynxx now u have told us,what next?......
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by AbuMikey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2013

Ha!!!

Lynxx, You can lie oo

4 Likes

Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by adeoladrg(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oniro.
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by duni04(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
He dated her wen she was 16? undecided
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by missBanks: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Is he day dreaming?

Oh Dear! 'My bottom is 7ft wide and I'm proud of it!' (Photos And Video)
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/oh-dear-my-bottom-is-7ft-wide-and-im.html
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by IAMBREEZY: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lynxxx the dreamer
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Dannylux: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
last time he said no girl has ever turned down his proposal.
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omo, this Lynxx can lie for Africa sad angry
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Lionbite(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
flolancracker: angry LION!!!!
no that's me
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by flolancracker: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ha!!!

Lynxx, You can lie oo

grin
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
cheap gimmick
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by ideee03(f): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
K undecided
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by DisGuy: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
he tells us what it was like for him growing up as the only male child with his five sisters and the much expected of him

some people go just carry imaginary problem for head!!!
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by sopoundz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
*Laffn hard* thread z so funny buh I think its d rihanna in orezi's video

4 Likes

Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Fkforyou(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ha!!!

Lynxx, You can lie oo

^^^Is that you...? ROTFL.....gringringrin
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sure he did.......
And obama is my dad rite?
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Ultimate7(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Fine boy my ass!!!
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Texykool: 1:34am On Dec 31, 2013
d michael: Sure he did.......
And obama is my dad rite?

Of course, he did

And my mom is the Chancellor of Germany.
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 31, 2013
I was dating beyonce one time like that,she come leave me because of jay z and because say she invite me make I come join illuminati I come tell am say I no dey join,I was the one beyonce sang "crazy in love" for,she loved me so much,she admires me so much,she said she can't eat because of me,I remember all the kisses we both had,the hugs the love we made to each other,we love each other so much that we can't do without each other,she called me yesterday telling me how jay z no fit perform well for bed,I adviced her to just take heart and told her that she caused it,why did she leave me to go and marry jay z because of money!!!anyways I and beyonce can still get back together because of the love between us,back then when I and beyonce were dating each other I complained to her about some issues in our relationship but she replied me with her music track called "if I were a boy"I continued to complain about it everytime and she had to go and meet r kelly and told him all that happened between us because of that r kelly now did the remix of the song with her,my mum calls her "beyansi",though I later heard the info that beyonce left me because nicki minaj was having crush on me,I explained to her that there is nothing between I and nicky minaj but she would not listen.....well that is all about the relationship between me and beyonce knowles carter(mama blue ivy catarrh no sorry I meant carter)

****wakes up from his dream**chai day don break oooo,

1 Like

Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by crazygod(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Chai.. Baba u too dey lie. Softly softly na

1 Like

Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by mysticgal(f): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2013
abu mikey and crazygod your memes are hilarious grin
Re: Watch Interview: “I Dated Rihanna Before She Blew” –lynxxx by holythug(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2014
fable o, ko ma roll undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model With Big Booobs Went To Meet Pope Without BRA, This Happens (PHOTOS) / Pheelz Is Still Incomparable To Young John FIND OUT WHY / The Latest 15 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (MBGN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.