Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Childless Women Who Got HIV While Seeking For Children - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Childless Women Who Got HIV While Seeking For Children (788 Views)

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / Britain Normalizes Sex For Children / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Childless Women Who Got HIV While Seeking For Children by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Now after reading these stories, I had mixed feelings. I felt sad for many women out there who are were in dire need of a child, then I was also angry at the many things they subjected themselves to in their journey to become a mother. But the truth is, you will never know where the shoe pinches until you wear it yourself.

The Punch newspaper tells the stories of these women who contracted HIV while desperately seeking to have children and the societal pressure that pushed them into the hands of quacks. The harrowing ordeal some of these women go through include sleeping with spiritualists, drinking concotions, incisions on their bodies. A doctor even tells of how a dead rat was found inside her patient during a pelvic examination.

Mrs. Fola Jegede and her husband tried to get pregnant but it wasn't forthcoming. She then began to seek doctors and herbalists out for help.

http://9jaflave..com/2013/12/childless-women-who-got-hiv-while-seeking-for-children.html

Re: Childless Women Who Got HIV While Seeking For Children by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Moderators Placed On Salary Or Are They Doing It For Charity??? / Should I Wear My Wife's Pant To Work Tomorrow? / First Come, First Serve!!! Grab MTN Recharge Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.