Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday (33647 Views)

Airtel Now Launches A 3GB For N1000 Data Plan – Works On All Devices / Airtel 4gb Two Months Plan Works On Android / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by emmanuelkwiz: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
yea that true if you exhaust your 1.5g you can still rock on only facebook is that not kind enough from mtn
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by emmanuelkwiz: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
and note some times they take back the 1.5g and leave the 3g for you grin cheesy grin
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
adewasco2k: Bad news embarassed MTN stopped the data bonus of 1.5GB

Not true
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Najwal: 5:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Plz somebody shoud tell me how to top up my night plan b4 d expiring date and if truelly d 1.5g has been restored. Plz I need answer ASAP! Tanks.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by femi9naija(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Najwal: Plz somebody shoud tell me how to top up my night plan b4 d expiring date and if truelly d 1.5g has been restored. Plz I need answer ASAP! Tanks.
Just subscribe using the normal monthly night plan code u used for the previous one. and yes, u'll be given the 1.5GB.

1 Like

Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by femi9naija(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Has anyone noticed this? My night plan hasn't worked today at all. anybody else with this ish?
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by iheanyi4u(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2014
femi9naija: Has anyone noticed this? My night plan hasn't worked today at all. anybody else with this ish?
same here
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Lawalmd(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2014
mine is working since morning and I've long exhausted the 1.5gb so I'm running on the 3gb now
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by adewasco2k(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Lawalmd: mine is working since morning and I've long exhausted the 1.5gb so I'm running on the 3gb now

This is a different thing, if you are connected before 6AM you will not be disconnected, so to comfirm disconnect and connect back.

Have have two sim on the night plan one still have 800MB of the 1.5GB bonus the other I have exhausted the bonus, and its only the one with 800MB that is browsing today, which normally they all should be browsing on weekends
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by adewasco2k(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2014
django1:

Not true

Its true bro, it was stopped, but now restored again, I have a lot of people that subscribed that day and they were all not given the 1.5GB
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by femi9naija(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2014
adewasco2k:

Its true bro, it was stopped, but now restored again, I have a lot of people that subscribed that day and they were all not given the 1.5GB
called the call center and the b!Tch said it's not true. I wan confirm before I waste money o
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by emmanuelkwiz: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
have any body subscribe for the night plane this year shocked and was the 1.5g given to you
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by bros12345: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
This news on nairaland has made the saturday i have been enjoying since God know when to stop working. Not working at all today.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by odeku457(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Aside weekeds the data paln works during the day even when you have exhausted the 1.5Gb bonus.....

Blazey J: Can it work on Android??

And Sure it works on my galaxy.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by touchmeder: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
bros12345: This news on nairaland has made the saturday i have been enjoying since God know when to stop working. Not working at all today.

dont mind the silly op. seeing this thread on front page i cussed op out plus the moderator. i was unable to browse today. aproko people una well done ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Lets hope this is a one time thing sha lipsrsealed
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by EnterPRO: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Najwal: Plz somebody shoud tell me how to top up my night plan b4 d expiring date and if truelly d 1.5g has been restored. Plz I need answer ASAP! Tanks.

tried renewing before expiration yesterday, no luck.

femi9naija: Has anyone noticed this? My night plan hasn't worked today at all. anybody else with this ish?

they've been deducting from the N2k5 I tried to renew with yesterday since 6am. thought it was only me till I saw this thread.

the only thing keeping me here is the 12gb+ I have accumulated.

porting to Glo Sharing soon. anyone who wants to share cost of Glo data with me can send me a PM.

emmanuelkwiz: yea that true if you exhaust your 1.5g you can still rock on only facebook is that not kind enough from mtn

Gmail too.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by odeku457(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls what are you gonna do before your FBT is here sir..... Or what. Network is satifying your online thirst @ the moment
smajatt: i swear una dey fall my hand. What da fvck will i do with mtn's stupid 4.5gb for 2500k.

I will rather wait for FBT. I can't dash any network in Nigeria my cash for some crappy data plan dat can' even stream enough videos online for the period of 30 days.

Go online and you see tutorials as heavy as 4gb, 2gb, 5gb and so on not to talk of files and softwares that are large,do these stupid network providers expect me to buy their stupid and expensive data bundle to satisfy my online thirst.:...........
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
it seems that the MTN weekend browsing has been stopped.. I have not been able to browse this weekend using by 2.5 GB night plan data. Anyone here having the same problem here?
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by MrAbey: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Get ur glo unlimited sim configuration whatsapp me on
08132653881.Dont let us derail thread *winks
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Iykesmooth: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2014
Who are those saying mtn does not give the 1:5gig bonus anymore Dats a big lie cos i subscribed yesterday and was give 4.5gig....which is 3gig night plan and 1.5gig bonus.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by adewasco2k(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Iykesmooth: Who are those saying mtn does not give the 1:5gig bonus anymore Dats a big lie cos i subscribed yesterday and was give 4.5gig....which is 3gig night plan and 1.5gig bonus.

And why will you just read few lines and then conclude?

If you really want to post then take your time to read all comments.

The thing is, those. Who subscribed on the 1st and 2nd of ;January were not given,,,,I have so many people who did it and were not given...MTN started giving the bonus data again later on that same 2nd and other things have changed, like no more weekend browsing
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by ArxHead(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
please what's the right code for this mtn night plan?
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Iykesmooth: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Arx.Head:
please what's the right code for this mtn night plan?
*102#
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by RootedWord1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
My Esteemed Friends, Good PM.

I called MTN Customer care line concerning the above subject, the Care Executive assured and re-assured me that the 1.5GB bonus on MTN Night Plan has been restored.

Please anyone who has subscribed recently to the night plan confirm if truly the bonus has been restored.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by Iykesmooth: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Rooted Word: My Esteemed Friends, Good PM.

I called MTN Customer care line concerning the above subject, the Care Executive assured and re-assured me that the 1.5GB bonus on MTN Night Plan has been restored.

Please anyone who has subscribed recently to the night plan confirm if truly the bonus has been restored.

Thank you.
yes it has
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by wasagu(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2014
What's the latest on using mtn night plan in the day time?
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by pweetydamsel55(f): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2014
The mtn night plan is becoming annoying . can't believe they just slashed my day time bundle of 1.4gig . sometin I subscribed not up to a week old .
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by pweetydamsel55(f): 5:54am On Jul 30, 2014
The mtn night plan is becoming annoying . can't believe they just slashed my day time bundle of 1.4gig . sometin I subscribed not up to a week old . and this is not the first time am experiencing such.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Mine has stopped working 24/7 cry
pweetydamsel55: The mtn night plan is becoming annoying . can't believe they just slashed my day time bundle of 1.4gig . sometin I subscribed not up to a week old . and this is not the first time am experiencing such.
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by johnstar(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Does it works til now??
Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by mjay5: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Yeah it is still working

1 Like

Re: MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday by prynsex(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
I subscribed mine on the 3rd of this month,yesterday (4th)everything is gone
TERRIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life / 6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.