Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon (558 Views)

I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon by chefremy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
I NEED TO KNOW:-ipad replacing bible in the church and you call it modern day.then can you cast out a demon with an ipad....
Re: Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon by Lucario007(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2013

Re: Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon by Chazzyboy: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Can a demon cast out demon?
Re: Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon by joywendy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chazzyboy: Can a demon cast out demon?
really so u are calling an ipad a demon?! u need help more than d op....

1 Like

Re: Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon by LordReed(m): 3:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Next time you want to go out make sure you don't use a car, go by foot o! That is how Jesus traveled.

1 Like

Re: Can A Ipad Cast Out Demon by Gombs(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2013
2 corinthians 3v6 kjv :Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

chef. remy:
I NEED TO KNOW:-ipad replacing bible in the church and you call it modern day.then can you cast out a demon with an ipad....

Bibles don't cast out demons...God's Spirt does...the bible is very ineffective in letters, u have to make those words in the bible alive, by speaking and doin what it says. Whether an ipad or tablets or scrolls or a hardcopy bible, it don't matter, wht matters is the word of God in ur spirit, ie the bible in ur spirit.

Lemme ask u, when today's Bibles replaced scrolls used in many years back, don't it sound silly to ask what u just asked?...the world is changing, move with time. Ipads n tablets are very efficient than d hardcopy, for reasons of holding different Bible versions in a single device, ready notepad, internet for resources to study etc. But the tabs n ipads n other e formats are useless if we don't study em...

Bibles don't cast out demons...words by God's spirit in a Christian does.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please This Is Not A Church Matter Anymore / Going To God Or Religion – There Is A Difference / I Thought You Knew (does It really matter?.....)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.