Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card (7587 Views)

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99:
okay ma, I get you, I wouldn't post after you again. I hope I've helped you out. Thanks ma in anticipation. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Noooooo...am tired of dis peopke here ooo....I nid d recharge card to call my babe nw.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Noooooo...am tired of dis people here ooo....I nid d recharge card to call my babe nw.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
undecided
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
damoskiy: Noooooo...am tired of dis people here ooo....I nid d recharge card to call my babe nw.
ehya, oga damosky, no probs, I would surrender because of you.....don't worry end, before next two years, you will get the recharge card. grin grin grin
@ammanda, hope I fulfilled my promise sha....? grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess stop following me up nd down.lemme win dis thing nw.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
#Lunch finished#.......ehen, waiting Amanda dey talk sef?
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
damoskiy: aysuccess stop following me up nd down.lemme win dis thing nw.
ahahah, lmao, following you up and down? if I'm following you up and down, I suppose to be with/by your side in campus. grin grin grin. Okay sir, I think my shadow would stop following yours. grin grin.
kingk: #Lunch finished#.......ehen, waiting Amanda dey talk sef?
where is our share of the lunch? hmmn, sir, wait for her wella, she would recap what she said.
aysuccess99: Good afternoon to you all....do have a nice sunny day.
grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99: where is our share of the lunch?

There's love in sharing just manage this while I humbly wait for my card grin

Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
kingk:

There's love in sharing just manage this while I humbly wait for my card grin
hmmn, thanks a lot sir....the food is very delicious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Thanks o, thanks o, thanks. Don't worry, you hear. I won't allow anybody to post after you except me
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99:

@ammanda, hope I fulfilled my promise sha....? grin grin grin
kingk: #Lunch finished#.......ehen, waiting Amanda dey talk sef?
So there's no gentle man at all
Fella na true u talk then

Isollrite
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ammanda :

So there's no gentle man at all
Fella na true u talk then

Isollrite
it's okay, no problem ma. All men in this world are gentle, very gentle. We have 1trillion and one gentlemen in this world. So, the guys are very gentle ma.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
True talk.

Case closed.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ammanda :
True talk.

Case closed.
The case can't be close until I say goodnight to y'all.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99:
The case can't be close until I say goodnight to y'all.

No be only good night...na good morning join tongue
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Ok good morning all......I can now sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Lyricaldude: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2014
;Dok
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2014
kingk: Ok good morning all......I can now sleep.
oga mi, sleep wella o, sleep very well. Enjoy your sleep.
I haven't seen Prof. Ammanda this morning, okay, maybe she's also sleeping. grin grin grin grin
@everybody, good morning, thank God that many people have join the game, I would wait patiently for the person that would win in this game. grin grin grin grin.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2014
Oh No! Stop the noise, am sleeping.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ammanda :
Oh No! Stop the noise, am sleeping.

I heard you in my dream that you're sleeping..............I just woke up, login to nairaland to know if it's true.

Wait I don't believe it.......shocked
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nairaland almost put me debt...They just locked the site..when i wanted to enta fear catch me...say...
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2014
Divepen: Nairaland almost put me debt...They just locked the site..when i wanted to enta fear catch me...say...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I can help laughing. Good morning to y'all.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2014
have bin trying to post for 4 days now...
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
damoskiy: have bin trying to post for 4 days now...
Ehya, sorry sir, btw, good afternoon, how's school? thank God you posted today.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
School is bubbling today...I must win dis thing....
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
damoskiy: I must win dis thing....

How naaa? When I still dey here, choi! tongue
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
kingk:
How naaa? When I still dey here, choi! tongue
. Eheheheh...seriously...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Make 200 Words From CONGRATULATIONS / Guess The Occupation Of The Nairalander Above You. / If U Care About Amigoz, Drop Her A Comment Here .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.