Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (688939 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
D favorite dance of one society, may b a taboo to another society. Sum pple might say, it sounds stupid 4 me to say u ''fixed me'' when u

havn't said anything to me. But, d the lil secret is, u havn't said anything, but ur present has fixed me up . So thank u Shentz smiley

The last person to post on this thread wins cheesy. Let the game begin!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
Uncle D u miss me? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
Swit D do you mind me asking what does your name mean?

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
Swit , means always Sweet and to find out the meaning of D, we nid to discuss in private , smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2009
D are u ignoring me ? angry angry

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2009
Sweet D are you ignoring him?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
Shentz op u dng gud? grin

i rily op D is nt ignorin me or ELSE , angry cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
Yeah and you too,  It took quite a while figuring out what you was saying see im not into pigdin english, you may have to teach me you know  smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
lol, im good too, okay, so you want to learn pidgin??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
yes please it would be helpful to use in this forum
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
lol, aiit will need to give you some private lessons, wll Hit u on Im
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shentz(f): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hit me up grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Bbeee

Why on earth wud i eva ignore u. God forbid ,

I'm rily sorry , I was watching a movie ,
Miss U so much B
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
doing that, but no reply, or you can buzz moi  cheesy cool

Swit D wia u go na?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
Bbeee & Swit D

when did u kiss nd make up shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg no ruin this thread 4 me jare tongue

ow u both doin BTW cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
hehehehehe

Ami na Long story,

well mi dng gud n u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
Dats what people call miracle , Bbee, abi no be so ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2009
yes oo, no be small thing grin cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
I hia - Good 2 c harmony  cool

So my minute of Glory  cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2009
u wan win? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
I'm leaving dis thread for Bbeee and Amigoz
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2009
Yes naw @ bbeee cheesy

Swit D - or shld I call u Uncle D wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
Uncle D wia u dey go?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
u miss him already

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ Amigoz

Swit D dey cool ooo

U no say i no won cos trouble btw me and B , na him make me leave am make he dey call me Uncle D , lol

I no be Uncle ooo , but wetin i won do , as long as he lyk it that way . den i av to lyk it tooo  grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
I lyk to call u Uncle D jor, its so SWIT cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
awwww

me 2 I want to be called aunty amigoz  tongue

Swit D - as ur ID defines U - well done  wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2009
y do u tink i shld call u Aunty amigoz? cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
@Bbeee
Wat more can i say ? ur choice is mine too , smiley

@Amigoz
Really, I never knew my name cud tell sumthing about me . what a nice tin to know , ur too much jor
tell me more , abeg
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
hehehehe dts my Uncle D cool cool

i have question for u Uncle D grin

n one for Amigoz grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Amigoz(f): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ Bbeee since u spreading the uncle Cheer to Swit D, y not moi  undecided

Swit D - wot more can I say? Your ID says it all  wink

Erm erm me still winning?  cheesy

Bring it on Bbeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bbeee: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
okay, SwiT Amigoz aw sweet do u tink Uncle D is? n dnt lie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.