Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? (5605 Views)

See The Hottest Military Woman In The World [+ PHOTOS] / Man Uses Just Make-up To Transform Into The Hottest Female Celebrities(picture) / Check Out Photos Of Nigerian Comedians Chilling With Their Wives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by money121(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Our Nigerian Comedians have got great taste for women. They are not just funny but rich, classy and are married to gorgeous and stunning wives. Check out the pictures below and let me know who wins your vote as the hottest couple.
Photos Below

MORE LOVE GIST HERE >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/photos-of-top-nigerian-comedians-with.html

Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by money121(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
more pics

Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by money121(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
more

Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by jayseehe(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
1- AY- she's outta dis world
2- Teju Baby Face
3- Klint da drunk- d children r cute, no thanks 2 Klint Buh d wife
4- Seyi law
5- I go die
6- Julius Agwu- seems is wife is taller dan he or probably it's high hills...
my opinion so don't tackle me. just state urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ay so on point.
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Drniyi4u(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na Ay
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dat AY babe/wife...na number 1
den i go die wife number 2
den ali baba's wife number 3
the rest nor qualify.
Btw way AY get eye gon.....see wife! Mehn wife pass wife o!
Ay na experienced fisherman
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Andyblaze: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Beautiful wives...if u wanna be happily married like their wives,
Atleast Check Out what Men dislike about women here - www.nairaland.com/1574362/dear-ladies-not-appreciate-it
angry angry
Re: Photos Of Top Nigerian Comedians With Their Wives.....who’s The Hottest Couple? by Missmossy(f): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
jayseehe: 1- AY- she's outta dis world
2- Teju Baby Face
3- Klint da drunk- d children r cute, no thanks 2 Klint Buh d wife
4- Seyi law
5- I go die
6- Julius Agwu- seems is wife is taller dan he or probably it's high hills...
my opinion so don't tackle me. just state urs
I concur!

(1) (Reply)

See The Girl That Paid N3million To Have A 3rd BRE*ST / IRS Plane And Truck Collide At MM Airport In Lagos / Did Davido And Kiss Daniel Actually Shared Cloth In This Video??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.