Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... (1075 Views)

Awkward Job Interview Question:what Is The Best Answer For This / Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by pegmatite(f): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Have you been in a situation where the panel of interviewers disagree to the correct answers u gave lipsrsealed & giving wrong answers
Thats the situation i found myself today in a state govt. recruitment exercise...
Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by borntobegr8t(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ur own is better , I went for an interview recently and the girl sitting opposite me also an applicant, sat recklessly and I cud see her panty...I had an erection straight , around that time they started calling names for interview to commence , my name was called and I cudnt stand up....I can neva forget that day till I die, I swear embarassed

Wen erection went down i jus left to go home, cos I don fail interview already...that girl na the winch wey dem send to me

7 Likes

Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by resurrectn(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur own is better , I went for an interview recently and the girl sitting opposite me also an applicant, sat recklessly and I cud see her panty...I had an erection straight , around that time they started calling names for interview to commence , my name was called and I cudnt stand up....I can neva forget that day till I die, I swear embarassed

Wen erection went down i jus left to go home, cos I don fail interview already...that girl na the winch wey dem send to me
Lmdo
Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by Gideonmi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] cry shocked
resurrectn:
[quote author=born_to_be_gr8t]Ur own is better , I went for an interview recently and the girl sitting opposite me also an applicant, sat recklessly and I cud see her panty...I had an erection straight , around that time they started calling names for interview to commence , my name was called and I cudnt stand up....I can neva forget that day till I die, I swear embarassed
Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by zelexotunla(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Weyrey!!! Bad guy
Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by Swiftlee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Ur own is better , I went for an interview recently and the girl sitting opposite me also an applicant, sat recklessly and I cud see her panty...I had an erection straight , around that time they started calling names for interview to commence , my name was called and I cudnt stand up....I can neva forget that day till I die, I swear embarassed

grin LMMTO, So on unfortunate grin,though you should have stood up and walked headup to those interviewers..If there is any question related to why there is a national salute below, just say; your GF installed a device there grin

1 Like

Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by siralos135: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013

Wen erection went down i jus left to go home, cos I don fail interview already...that girl na the
winch wey dem send to me

And u r happy to share that here .wat happened to you looking away after sighting her pant.to even imagine that an interview situation is nt tense enough for u to feel comfortable to paying attention to a womans pant tells of ur lack of self control.
you come back here and start complaining dt nigeria is bad and dia is no job opportunity wen d likes of u are loosing it over sighting a lady's pant.
u had beta talk sense to dt ur third leg before it ruin ur life.
there is more to life than fucking girs.

1 Like

Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by DonaldGenes(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
pegmatite: Have you been in a situation where the panel of interviewers disagree to the correct answers u gave lipsrsealed & giving wrong answers
Thats the situation i found myself today in a state govt. recruitment exercise...

Op, are talking about Akwa Ibom State civil service on going Interview?
Re: An Awkward Moment During A Job Interview... by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
siralos135:

And u r happy to share that here .wat happened to you looking away after sighting her pant.to even imagine that an interview situation is nt tense enough for u to feel comfortable to paying attention to a womans pant tells of ur lack of self control.
you come back here and start complaining dt nigeria is bad and dia is no job opportunity wen d likes of u are loosing it over sighting a lady's pant.
u had beta talk sense to dt ur third leg before it ruin ur life.
there is more to life than fucking girs.

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Mctimothy Associates Interview / Law Firm Vacancy / Jumia Recruitment In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.