Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? (1037 Views)

Tunde Kelani's Maami. Did You Cry? Who Has Watched? / Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville / Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by macklef(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
wazzup nairalanders, i came across this funny and entertaining movie kyle xy. Lol,, very hillarious. But i cant seem to find season 2 anywhere. Has anybody watched it? Or its just another uncompleted series like Lost?
Pls if uve watched the season 2, kindly direct me to a shop i can buy. Thanks
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by dejt4u(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
macklef: wazzup nairalanders, i came across this funny and entertaining movie kyle xy. Lol,, very hillarious. But i cant seem to find season 2 anywhere. Has anybody watched it? Or its just another uncompleted series like Lost?
i'v watched season1 nd 2..my sis gt season3 nd 4 bt i'v really ghv d time to watch it
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by Adedayolayo(f): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Where do you live? Kylexy is easily accessible. Most retailers have all the seasons infact these hawkers with wheelbarrow have
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by 3coins(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
beware d seasonal became wack frm season 3....it was neva completed as d ratings dropped....choi was so sad they spoilt it like daht
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by Afam4eva(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
I watched it some years back and it remains one of my favourite seasonal films. Unfortunately, the show was cancelled after season 2 or 3(i think).
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by macklef(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ehem, thank you guys jare... A friend told me i will never find the season two that the american box office banned it, because it revealed too much of the US top secret..
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by 3coins(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
macklef: Ehem, thank you guys jare... A friend told me i will never find the season two that the american box office banned it, because it revealed too much of the US top secret..
Nope...big lie
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by rapmike(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2014
macklef: Ehem, thank you guys jare... A friend told me i will never find the season two that the american box office banned it, because it revealed too much of the US top secret..
That lie is fatter than Yokozuna.
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by 3coins(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2014
rapmike:
That lie is fatter than Yokozuna.
grin...funny....hapi new year bro
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by rapmike(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
3coins:
grin...funny....hapi new year bro

Na true na, even 24 wey shw many secret ting abt d US reachd season 8, so i cnt imagine wat secret is in KYLE XY that should be scary.
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by 3coins(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
rapmike:

Na true na, even 24 wey shw many secret ting abt d US reachd season 8, so i cnt imagine wat secret is in KYLE XY that should be scary.
abi......ppl cn lie o
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by Emmyk(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
macklef: wazzup nairalanders, i came across this funny and entertaining movie kyle xy. Lol,, very hillarious. But i cant seem to find season 2 anywhere. Has anybody watched it? Or its just another uncompleted series like Lost?

Seriously? Hope you didnt stop at season 1 tho? cheesy
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by macklef(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emmyk:

Seriously? Hope you didnt stop at season 1 tho? cheesy

Loool. I did o..where the guy found out he was about 42yrs old. Thats why i love amerian films, i dnt get the twist yet.
But pls is the remaining 2 n 3 seaons worth watching? Wunt i b frustrated if i cant find 4?
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by LoganRebirth: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
The series is interesting and you can get the season 2 and 3 if you look for it but the spoiler alert is that the series was dropped and was never completed so after watching the last series,it will be like someone giving you a delicious food and collecting it back from you halfway into eating it.
Btw this series was popular like 3,4 yrs back,where were u then?
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by macklef(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Logan_Rebirth: The series is interesting and you can get the season 2 and 3 if you look for it but the spoiler alert is that the series was dropped and was never completed so after watching the last series,it will be like someone giving you a delicious food and collecting it back from you halfway into eating it.
Btw this series was popular like 3,4 yrs back,where were u then?
Hahaha, i was lost in prison break then.
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by Emmyk(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2014
macklef:

Loool. I did o..where the guy found out he was about 42yrs old. Thats why i love amerian films, i dnt get the twist yet.
But pls is the remaining 2 n 3 seaons worth watching? Wunt i b frustrated if i cant find 4?
No No No. It works it. Meanwhile, it's more than just 4 series...
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by Xplicit1(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
It stoped @ season 4 cos it was cancelled.

It's also one of my favourite series.

1 Like

Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by Nurald(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2018
Well...even though I know that it was canceled I just started watching it and I am loving every moment
Re: Yeah Nairalanders Who Has Watched KYLE XY? by Nurald(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2018
Well...even though I know that it was canceled I just started watching it and I am loving every moment....

(1) (Reply)

40 Anticipated Movies Of 2014 (release Dates + Trailers) / August Rush / The Flash Season 1episode 23 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.