Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Invest Your PM, WEBMONEY And BTC. Make 40-60% Profit In 10days. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Invest Your PM, WEBMONEY And BTC. Make 40-60% Profit In 10days. (823 Views)

How I Started From Nothing, And Make 40,000naira Monthly. / How I started from nothing, and make 40,000naira Monthly. / Buy And Sell Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payza, Paga In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Your PM, WEBMONEY And BTC. Make 40-60% Profit In 10days. by ubabtc: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm introducing this offer to interested business entities who appreciates good information and knows its worth. The minimum deposit is $50. You can invest as you wish though, even with bigger sums provided you've tested and confirmed them to be trustworthy like I already did before I make this post. This information goes out for a token of N3000. You can order for the e-book by sending me a mail at (uba.btcfunds@gmail.com) or call 08129302878 for enquiries and more info. Thanks.
Re: Invest Your PM, WEBMONEY And BTC. Make 40-60% Profit In 10days. by ubabtc: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2013
uba.btc:
I'm introducing this offer to interested business entities who appreciates good information and knows its worth. The minimum deposit is $50. You can invest as you wish though, even with bigger sums provided you've tested and confirmed them to be trustworthy like I already did before I make this post. This information goes out for a token. You can order for the e-book by sending me a mail at (uba.btcfunds@gmail.com) or call 08129302878 for enquiries and more info. Thanks.
BE INFORMED!
Re: Invest Your PM, WEBMONEY And BTC. Make 40-60% Profit In 10days. by ubabtc: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
uba.btc:
I'm introducing this offer to interested business entities who appreciates good information and knows its worth. The minimum deposit is $50. You can invest as you wish though, even with bigger sums provided you've tested and confirmed them to be trustworthy like I already did before I make this post. This information goes out for a token of N3000. You can order for the e-book by sending me a mail at (uba.btcfunds@gmail.com) or call 08129302878 for enquiries and more info. Thanks.
This is valid information. Be advised!

(1) (Reply)

Lets Meet If You Are In Abuja!! / Lets Help YOU Raise Business Capital!! / Wedding List Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.