Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Blog/directory. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Blog/directory. (1200 Views)

Funny Pictures(most Open)..., Keep Smiling / Download "ASIRI" Nigeria First Cultural Art Magazine In 3 Different Languages / HILARIOUS Tunde Ednut Twitter Criticisms/memes For Burying People In The Sand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Blog/directory. by olive65(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hey Everone... Please moderators, i need to get this to front page because i'm trying to get a message across, THANKS. I'm not sure if there is any other Nigerian Blogger that is focusing on this but i'm glad to introduce to you what will be the largest Funny pictures and Meme Directory/blog in Nigeria. We should be frank with ourselves: there are millions, if not billions of funny pictures and Memes all over the internet. Some may be Very Insultive, some rib-cracking funny, while others are specific to sports(especially football) or just another really funny picture that you will always remember. cheesy cheesy grin
So one boring day, while i sat and thought of new blogging niches i could resurrect, I got this Cool idea. Why don't i focus on Photo blogging... Instead of Nairalanders just waiting for someone to come up with a 'Funny Pics Thread' to see new Memes and pictures, why not create a Gallery for these photos? And that was exactly what i did... Therefore, i introduce to you 'MEME GALLERY', Nigeria's first (I hope) Funny Pictures and Meme Blog/directory. grin grin
Sure I know its not a pretty strong Niche to establish myself in, but i couldn't just let all the really amazing Memes I come across just go by without sharing. I placed all my photos in categories that would make it alot easier to navigate. Examples are Cool insults, Just Funny, Expressions, Soccer/Football, Other Funny pics (for non-memes) and of course Naruto Memes. wink wink
I know you wanna see what this strange guy is talking about, right? well, just visit http://www.coolestmemes..com
I know, i know.... It's only a matter of time before i get rid of the '.com' extension. Thanks for reading, let me know what you think, I'm open to criticism smiley

Re: Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Blog/directory. by EMEzzy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Cool i've gone through some pretty cool ones.i wanted to do the same but i guess u beat me to it.just keep doing what you do bro ,the sky is.....
Re: Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Blog/directory. by olive65(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
E.M.Ezzy:
Cool i've gone through some pretty cool ones.i wanted to do the same but i guess u beat me to it.just keep doing what you do bro ,the sky is.....
Hahaha...really? Thanks a lot bro... cheesy smiley... My main problem now is TRAFFIC... That is why i want Nairalnders to help me spread the word. I can't also do it alone, so if anyone is interested in joining my adventure, send me an email at ozigiemmanuel4@gmail.com so i can add you as a publisher. Just for fun oh... No payment involved cheesy grin
Re: Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Blog/directory. by olive65(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hey come on! why is no one commenting? I was kinda expecting a better reaction from you guys sad
Re: Introducing Nigeria's First Funny Pictures And Memes Blog/directory. by tayork(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wow cool bro......I wish u all the best, in life idea is needed,u just have to think to make it in life

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2010 Ngozi Odalonu At Miss Universe Pageant / After 25 Years, 'Queen Of Talk Shows' Oprah Winfrey Bows Out: Your Opinions Pls / Pics: Esama Of Benin Host Friends To Super Lunch At His London Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.