Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute (1375 Views)

Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't / Is He Cute? / isnt he cute ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by sexyteeola(f): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2013
I saw his pic on a friends phone but my friend wont release his contact... I don't know what to do I see him in my dream, I imagine he's everywhere I go.. I need help....
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by Caracta(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2013
We know you are the guy. You opened a new account to start this topic.

*deep sigh*

What's happening to our men?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by vizkiz: 1:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: We know you are the guy. You opened a new account to start this topic.

*deep sigh*

bby nt men... *boys* cuz only a boy wuld act dt way...@ Op...if ur a girl...ur definatly a slut!! Cuz u postinq a dude's pix on social network shows hw cheap u are undecided
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by borntobegr8t(m): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2013
*deep sigh*
This babe get sense cool
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by borntobegr8t(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2013
vizkiz:

bby nt men... *boys* cuz only a boy wuld act dt way...@ Op...if ur a girl...ur definatly a slut!! Cuz u postinq a dude's pix on social network shows hw cheap u are undecided
u nor dey sleep grin
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by vizkiz: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: u nor dey sleep grin

Bro, i'm serious lookinq 4 Caro...cuz i wanna stop searchinq by next yeartongue
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2013
grin
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by sexyteeola(f): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2013

*deep sigh*

For your information am new on here.. so I bet anyone u see that's new on here posting a guys pic .. to u its the guy... mtcheeew
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by sexyteeola(f): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2013
vizkiz:

Atleast am bold enough to post it... guys don't have the courage u prefer to die in silence
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by cotzywitzy(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2013
embarassed
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
9years after, did you see the guy?, Did you date him?, And if you dated him did you marry him?, And if you did not marry him and he 4uked you for free that means you where cheap, and if he did not 4uk you for free and he married you that means you were smart, brave and courageous and worthy of emulation... I really want to know if you are married... If you are not please be courageous once again and mention me if you're still single... I like your boldness and i will like to know you better... Thanks..."(Modified)"
Re: Pls Help I Need To Get In Touch With This Handsome Dude... Isnt He Cute by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Divorced .

I am tall, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.

Slightly introverted and calm personality

Loyal and caring.

I practice no religion.

My interests include: Health, Human rights and politics and athletics.

I detest IPOB and ESN for their terrorism disguised as Biafra agitation although Ojukwu remains one of my heroes.

Humble and very stingy grin cheesy my pockets are not very deep.

I do not care about flamboyance, image or fashion.
Respect is important to me, I expect it and I also give it.
Genotype: AA

You:
Your religious faith is up to you , religion unimportant to me.

Black Queen of any nationality or tribe.

Must care about maintaining good health and being healthy.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Well mannered and respectful

Desire to have children in near future

Hard-working and responsible.

Be loyal, humble and supportive .

Entrepreneurial skills would be a bonus to help us build some wealth

Being Divorced or having children is not necessarily an obstacle.
Genotype: unimportant.
usownt@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Pls / I Need A Single Lady (thick And Chubby) / Awka Girls Add Me....to Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.