Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

HEAR This Pikin's TESTIMONY - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HEAR This Pikin's TESTIMONY (753 Views)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / Abeg How This Pikin Sabi Dance Alingo? / Choii Nairalanders! See wetin this pikin dey do us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HEAR This Pikin's TESTIMONY by Donfamous(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2013
It was children's day in my esteemed church. So children are to anchor virtually all the programs schedule. So it was time for testimony. And this boy raised up his small hand. So he permitted to share his own testimony last becos he was the last person to come out. So his testimony goes thus. LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS COMIN FROM SCHOOL, I WAS WALKIN ON ONE SIDE OF THE ROAD WHEN SOMETHIN TOLD ME TO CROSS. I WAS DOUBTIN THE SPIRIT BUT I LATER CROSSED(the whole church listening wif rapt attention becos we all thought this will make a good story)SO WHEN I CROSSED I SAW THIS BIG MAN AT MY FRONT SO I WAS CONFUSED BUT IMMEDIATELY A CAR CAME AND HIT THE MAN. PRAISE THE LORD(the whole church was silent. But some of us were lookin in dismay while some where laughing.) SO I THANKS GOD THAT MOTOR DID JAM ME(then the church became settled

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Joke / I Just Lost A Business Deal Bcuz Of D Breakdown Of Nl / Everyone Seem To Have Forgotten ........him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.