Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

My PPA Expriences - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My PPA Expriences (2453 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Amazing!!!seven Different Girls Are Pregnant For Four Different Corpers @ My Ppa / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2013
I'm a 2013 batch A corp member posted to Kaiama, Kwara state. Will love to share the experiences I had there to you people in here.. There are some aspects I'll keep away till after POP to avoid stories that touch and by the way, the NYSC act does not permit me to speak.

Kaiama is a very nice place, the environment (physical) is so conducive, food stuffs are relatively cheap, accommodation is cheap too, all in all, the cost of living is low and the standard of living is not bad if you know your way. In the midst of these, that community has so many negatives which i'll state out here.

Firstly, the people of Kaiama are baruba speaking people and are Muslims, rarely will you see a baruba Christian. The sad thing about religion there is that their is so much discrimination against Christians in so much that they wouldn't buy a pure water sachet produced by a christian even if it's the best around. Churches there are situated at the outskirts of the community far away from the indigenes, you will be attacked if you dare try to convert any indigene. I remember the day I tried teaching them about Jesus in one of the classes at my PPA, I was challenged and almost beaten by one huge student, wat saved the day was my being a Corper and I have loyal students around.. that is not to say that there are no persons that tolerate Christianity, of course there are so many people who do, like my principal and some teachers. I want to believe their imams often teach tell them in the Quranic schools that Christians are going to hell. that's all for now about that.

Secondly, Kaiama is a land of evil spirits, that place is an headquarter of spirits and those spirits reside in 45% of their girls and also live in the mountains and trees. the girl with the least spirit will have about four. what saddens me about this is that once the spirits start disturbing the girls, their mallams often resort to begging the spirits to leave the girl in question and they prefer to allow the girl to die instead of being delivered by one of the churches. I remember a corper friend that was beaten in his sleep for unknown reasons, I myself often feel a spiritual presence in my room at the lodge till God gave the antidote. pakam

Third, Despite the girls and women wearing hijabs, their level of promiscuity is second to none. Their is no girl that can be trusted once she starts growing "balls" in her chest except for some few that have good home training. A man with one wife is known to be poor except if such can his richness physically. Even some that have one wives in their houses have concubines to the extent married women too have concubines. The level of promiscuity there is visible in the life of the animals where about four he-goats will be chasing a she-goat, same goes to the cocks n hen. You'll rarely see a she-goat that is not pregnant except if such is immature, even at that, she will still be chased, the little he-goats too are not left out in the chasing.

Fourthly, exam malpractices there is as high as the highest mountain in the world, if you want to pass your WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, JAMB...pls go there. They will ALWAYS write the answers on the board for you, that's why most of them don't value education. iyen naa ti to.

Fifth, NYSC can NEVER be scrapped, NEVER. A greater number of their teachers can't speak good English, not even the English teachers and the Literature in English teachers too. Some teachers teach rubbish, absolute JARGONS! It's the few intelligent corpers take it upon themselves to teach the students, especially those that are ready to learn (though there are some corp members that are so embarrassing and disappointing).

Sixth, the road from Ilorin to Kaiama is so so bad, especially from Kisi to Kaiama. The road is so bad that you will have to think through before embarking on any journey. I'm finding it hard to pick an adjective or sentence to explain the sorry state of that road, it is that bad. if you wear a white clothing and pass through that road, it will turn brown in less than 2hrs. The day our new state coordinator came on a visit, he vowed never to come to Kaiama again until when the government construct the road, he had to congratulate we the corpers there, in fact, our LGI tag passing through that road "a punishment".

hmmm..gotta put my writings on hold here.......I hope it makes front page so I'll write the part two cuz it's my first ever thread, I joined nairaland few days ago though I've been reading updates n comments for about 5yrs.

Thanks mod...
Re: My PPA Expriences by nadis92(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: .
Africans and Delusion of spirits... Smh nice piece anyway
Re: My PPA Expriences by sammer4life(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2013
I dey here ...... incase they take us to frontpage
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
nadis92: Africans and Delusion of spirits... Smh nice piece anyway

delusion I pray u av an encounter someday...... tnx sha
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2013
sammer4life: I dey here ...... incase they take us to frontpage

lollzzz....mods abeg naa
Re: My PPA Expriences by dejt4u(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: My PPA Expriences by nadis92(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2013
smada13:

delusion I pray u av an encounter someday...... tnx sha
odiegwu i have always wanted to encounter ''them''
Re: My PPA Expriences by CaptJHMiller: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2013
How do you expect this thrash to make front page?
So bias views...

I spent months in PH town not village o, abuloma for those of u that know what I an saying, and I had no mosque close by.. only time u went to mosque was fridays and I had to take a cab to far away mother-cat..

You can imagine what will happen to someone that will decide to build a mosque there, for the reason why it has not being build was cz they refused them.. so I heard, the rented room they used, they drove them out of it.
Promiscuity is everywhere, even Reverend are found to molest kids, does the religion ask them to do that? NO!!
So stop confusing people's personal judgement with a religion..

I refuse to comment on the spirit.

1 Like

Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2013
nadis92: odiegwu i have always wanted to encounter ''them''

lolzzz... you'll so much enjoy it and you'll never remain the same again
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
How do you expect this thrash to make front page?
So bias views...

I spent months in PH town not village o, abuloma for those of u that know what I an saying, and I had no mosque close by.. only time u went to mosque was fridays and I had to take a cab to far away mother-cat..

You can imagine what will happen to someone that will decide to build a mosque there, for the reason why it has not being build was cz they refused them.. so I heard, the rented room they used, they drove them out of it.
Promiscuity is everywhere, even Reverend are found to molest kids, does the religion ask them to do that? NO!!
So stop confusing people's personal judgement with a religion..

I refuse to comment on the spirit.

What is biased about it Mr. Captain? We all are entitled to our views and opinions, if you are not pleased with it pls move on abeg.. I'm not against any religion and can never be cuz I cant create one... I just aired my view on wat I encountered. "they that come to equity must come with clean hands" abi how do they say it? wish u can come here to see for yourself..where girls will put on a very long hijab with nothing underneath... every religion has it's shortcoming buh this one is too much. they claim to be right but are so much on the wrong track....

I'm sure the mods will dissapoint you by taking it to the front page.

and as for the spirits, why couldn't they cast it out....why begging the spirits to leave? I pity them, lost people.
Re: My PPA Expriences by CaptJHMiller: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
^^
Yeah ryt.. unbiased my foot
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
Yeah ryt.. unbiased my foot

warefa
Re: My PPA Expriences by Kingharzyz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
here we gooo....am serving in port harcourt
city.....really strugling to cope just because am a
muslim, you great a staff inda morn they wont
answer...a lot of craps hapen dat i dnt wanna talk
about...muslims are scorned here mehn... anyway i
think people take advantage on the minority.no mosque here also, i pray in d corpers lodge, friday prayer i gat to enter bus to mile 1 or bori camp. most expecially i pity the muslim students they are called diff names and get insulted often i gues dis wot dem pastors tot em.some cant even come out as a muslim they got bullied, call em terrorist MAY GOD HELP US..cant
wait for POP.... BUH @ OP DO U AV A PROBLEM
WITH VEIL (HIJAB) cos d last tym i see the pic of
virgin mary, she got rapped also...peace...
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
King harzyz:
here we gooo....am serving in port harcourt
city.....really strugling to cope just because am a
muslim, you great a staff inda morn they wont
answer...a lot of craps hapen dat i dnt wanna talk
about...muslims are scorned here mehn... anyway i
think people take advantage on the minority.no mosque here also, i pray in d corpers lodge, friday prayer i gat to enter bus to mile 1 or bori camp. most expecially i pity the muslim students they are called diff names and get insulted often i gues dis wot dem pastors tot em.some cant even come out as a muslim they got bullied, call em terrorist MAY GOD HELP US..cant
wait for POP.... BUH @ OP DO U AV A PROBLEM
WITH VEIL (HIJAB) cos d last tym i see the pic of
virgin mary, she got rapped also...peace...

don't tell me u brot dis here again.... and wats virgin Mary's own wit dis issue.... those girls are using the hijab for camouflage, not that they are real true Muslims, if there are ever one in that place...
Re: My PPA Expriences by Kingharzyz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
smada13:

don't tell me u brot dis here again.... and wats virgin Mary's own wit dis issue.... those girls are using the hijab for camouflage, not that they are real true Muslims, if there are ever one in that place...
bobo yii i don know you since year one in lasu...u no go gree....

1 Like

Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
King harzyz:
bobo yii i don know you since year one in lasu...u no go gree....

gree for wetin na....wetin u talk wey I wan free for??
Re: My PPA Expriences by moufan: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
@op,with ur level of education(u said you are a corper ), am really surprised at ur level of ignorance and bias,if in this twenty first century you still believe in the number of *evil spirits* someone has, am sorry for you.
you wrote about preaching to students at ur ppa, that's absurd, you are there to teach not preach.you wrote about the women being promiscuous,how the hell did you know that. for ur information islam totally rejects promiscuity and Islam teaches tolerance.
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
moufan: @op,with ur level of education(u said you are a corper ), am really surprised at ur level of ignorance and bias,if in this twenty first century you still believe in the number of *evil spirits* someone has, am sorry for you.
you wrote about preaching to students at ur ppa, that's absurd, you are there to teach not preach.you wrote about the women being promiscuous,how the hell did you know that. for ur information islam totally rejects promiscuity and Islam teaches tolerance.

you've talk now o shey??.... if I av to react to this your silly talk ehn, u won't like urself at all.

if u don't know that evil spirits stays inside humans, know now... and clear ur illiteracy, even the bible gave an account of events that confirm it.

see silly question, may be u nid to come down here and see for urself. I said it and will say it again that most of their females are promiscuous and I agree that Islam is against it and preaches tolerance, then definitely, a handful of them are not true Muslims

the fact that I was sent to teach there doesn't mean I shouldn't enlighten them about what they don't know, if u are against that, send boko guys to come and kill me

will love to serve u in ur own delicacy but I won't for the sake of God....
Re: My PPA Expriences by moufan: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2014
so ur ppa's duty was to start preaching to students in a school abi? didirin, those students should have tortured the *evil spirits*out of ur body, you are a disgrace to NYSC.YOUR level of ignorance is beyond redemption. ode olodo
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2014
moufan: so ur ppa's duty was to start preaching to students in a school abi? didirin, those students should have tortured the *evil spirits*out of ur body, you are a disgrace to NYSC.YOUR level of ignorance is beyond redemption. ode olodo

wish I can reply u buh I won't... will leave you in your stupidity.

for your info, i'm the most active corp member in my PPA. my students wish to be like me and are very very close to me. had it been you know me, you won't say dis jargons, I pity your life
Re: My PPA Expriences by fankasibe: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2014
@OP (samad13).
I wish to make your thread a front page material but you have crossed the boundaries of the forum ethics.
Read the rules.
Re: My PPA Expriences by fankasibe: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2014
@OP (smada13).
I wish to make your thread a front page material but you have crossed the boundaries of the forum ethics.
Read the rules.
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
fankasibe: @OP (smada13).
Read the rules.

hahaaaa.....what did I do wrong ooo?? I've tried to be civil and kept my head despite d provocation na? check my comments and see now. by the way, that front page don't have much news now....

temper justice with mercy oooo.....u can still do something, it's a front page material ooooo
Re: My PPA Expriences by smada13(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
please I'm sorry o, I just saw rule 21 now and I admit I'm wrong... forgive ooo.... I joined nairaland about 5days ago ooo, still a newbie here o
Re: My PPA Expriences by yokiti: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
fankasibe: @OP (smada13).
Read the rules.

huh? Okay Please, How can I make homepage with my thread?

(1) (Reply)

WICKEDNESS IN UNIJOS / Jamb Admission Letter/registration Number / Nysc Mobilisation Time Table For 2010 Batch 'c'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.