Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In Jamb 2014 – What Do You Think Is The Reason - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In Jamb 2014 – What Do You Think Is The Reason (717 Views)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Nigerian Universities Divided Over The Cancellation Of ‘Pass’ Grade / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In Jamb 2014 – What Do You Think Is The Reason by Ajpharm(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/jamb-logo.jpg[/img]

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In Jamb UTME 2014 – What Do You Think Is the Reason Behind?

As you all are aware, Jamb has Cancelled the 2nd Choice Option for UTME 2014, This means that you can only Choose 1 University, 1 Polytechnic & 1 College of Education, No more Second Choice.

From my Observation, Jamb even went as Far as not allowing Student to Change their Institution as it used to be.

This will really slim down the Number of Admission Space in all Tetiary Institution in 2014.

What Do you think is the Reason for Jamb to Take such Decision & How do you think it will affect Nigerian Students?

Drop your Comment below.
Re: Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In Jamb 2014 – What Do You Think Is The Reason by spenca: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Well it's a good thing because it was more or less useless
Re: Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In Jamb 2014 – What Do You Think Is The Reason by Ajpharm(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2013
spenca: Well it's a good thing because it was more or less useless
useless? I don't think so. I have a friend that currently in the university because his second choice picked him. Although I understand that the top universities like unilag, ui, oau, uniben don't pick you for second choices but some other universities do. I think this cancellation is going to have a negative effect on jambites this year
Re: Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In Jamb 2014 – What Do You Think Is The Reason by christejames(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Most schools dont offer second choice candidates admission.

(1) (Reply)

How Correct Is This Popular Expression? / Today Is 11-11, Share Your Past Experiences / Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Student Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.