Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: Is This For Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: Is This For Real (509 Views)

6 Crucial Things To Consider While Making New Year Resolutions. / What Are Your New Year Resolutions / Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: Is This For Real by Sunnycliff(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2013
I had a glimpse at someones 2014 new year resolutions and I was dumbfounded and asking my self if this could be real.

1. To minimise my intake of beer to two bottles daily
2. To reduce the number of girlfriends to four
3. To minimise my sexual life to having sex six times a week
4. To explore more sexual joints and brothels
5. To learn bank code hackings
6. Never to join politics this year for my life sake cause the game would be deadly this year
7. Never to pay tithes again to avoid enriching my fellow men in the name of man of god rather use that money and give to the poor.
8. To stop smokings
9. To go for only Fair and fat ladies
10. To be a free thinker for religion has not paid off to me
11. To spend less time on social media, it took most of my time and finally
12. To visit nairaland daily
Re: NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: Is This For Real by Kujo(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Hope am ftc.
No 7 & 10 are part of my own new year resolution. How can a mog buy a car of 120m for himself in d name of God. Am i not a born again

(1) (Reply)

Why Making New Year Resolutions Is Bad. / A man shot and killed by the police in Accra for wrestling with the police / Bad Treatment At The British Embassy. What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.