Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (345286 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
And9:
GEJ sacks MD of Nigerian Ports Authority, appoints Sanusi Lamido Ado Bayero as new MD:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/npa-boss-sacked-nimasa-gets-eds/120869/

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/gej-sacks-md-of-nigerian-ports.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Ghen Ghen.............action film don start, something is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
And9:
GEJ sacks MD of Nigerian Ports Authority, appoints Sanusi Lamido Ado Bayero as new MD:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/npa-boss-sacked-nimasa-gets-eds/120869/

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/gej-sacks-md-of-nigerian-ports.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
can we espect some thing good from this
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by com1990: 1:45pm On May 03, 2015
like they say "patience is a virtue" patience is all we need

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2015
viewing this topic: demov5 and 1 guest(s)
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
the info i got today regarding this recruitment .......my source told me to wait till tuesday next week becos of the new MD if nothing happen then the incoming govt will carry on till further notice
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
binladin369:
viewing this topic: demov5 and 1 guest(s)
am i save ?.. lolz
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 07, 2015
demov5:
am i save ?.. lolz
yes, u are so much saved. just that each day i logged in i see people like me viewing because we all are tired of commenting.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2015
md4u2:
the info i got today regarding this recruitment .......my source told me to wait till tuesday next week becos of the new MD if nothing happen then the incoming govt will carry on till further notice

Carry On with the recruitment?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
binladin369:

yes, u are so much saved. just that each day i logged in i see people like me viewing because we all are tired of commenting.
na viewin tins o... i don tire na
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2015
recruitment./index.php/2015/05/07/faan-recruitment-2015-461-applicants-offered-employment-check-list-of-selected-candidates/

Imagine FAAN started this recruitment dis yr and the names of successful candidate has been published.I just pray NPA finish dis recruitment b4 may 29, if nothing happen then we should forget abt NPA fireman recruitment.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 11:01pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=dayoblacky1 post=33522295]recruitment./index.php/2015/05/07/faan-recruitment-2015-461-applicants-offered-employment-check-list-of-selected-candidates/

Imagine FAAN started this recruitment dis yr and the names of successful candidate has been published.I just pray NPA finish dis recruitment b4 may 29, if nothing happen then we should forget abt NPA fireman recruitment.[/quote i heard rumour sayin faan has witheld d recruitmt sef... i dnt kw if is true or nt
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2015
Am speechless. @NPA, who knows d best now?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2015
md4u2:
Today na tuesday, any beta?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 7:29pm On May 14, 2015
dayoblacky1:
Today na tuesday, any beta?
the recruitment have K leg
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2015
Who will speak for us now @ npa recruitment
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 7:10pm On May 16, 2015
vinose:
Who will speak for us now @ npa recruitment
no body except abdul forever
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by rushj(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2015
We should not worry about it. The recruitment is not tempered with even after the handing over it will still continue because our names are already in their system saved.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 18, 2015
rushj:
We should not worry about it. The recruitment is not tempered with even after the handing over it will still continue because our names are already in their system saved.
With strongest faith, I say a big AMEN to this.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2015
md4u2:
no body except abdul forever
I Quit talking before on NairaLand because some people Lack the ethics of talking on Air but let me talk for the sake of my unanimous good friends that talk with discipline and public Conduct, In regards to NPA fire service recruitment The management Board have put everything on hold till after the Swearing in of our New Elected President and please for our information we Applicants there is no any names have been compiled there is no any Lists at hand and the management have desolve the committee holding the recruitment and all names send by the Out going First Lady has been rejected and bounce back to FG so the managemt is working with the New Governmt decision. And to those that once said they got a message to come for Documentation...Lol hope they have starting working by now. (Sorry be una Name). Every body has the right to believe whatever information he hears but One thing we should all learn is to Confirm information and how Reliable it is before we pass it out. I wish everyone of us a successful selection to be among the final List by 1st week of June. (INSHA ALLAH) May God bless you all my fellow Applicants
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by obinna002: 4:46pm On May 18, 2015
do you know that some people recieved mail for APL/ documentation and the will round up and after new goverment must have taken over , i will not comment again, but only time will tell.
Abdulforever:
I Quit talking before on NairaLand because some people Lack the ethics of talking on Air but let me talk for the sake of my unanimous good friends that talk with discipline and public Conduct, In regards to NPA fire service recruitment The management Board have put everything on hold till after the Swearing in of our New Elected President and please for our information we Applicants there is no any names have been compiled there is no any Lists at hand and the management have desolve the committee holding the recruitment and all names send by the Out going First Lady has been rejected and bounce back to FG so the managemt is working with the New Governmt decision. And to those that once said they got a message to come for Documentation...Lol hope they have starting working by now. (Sorry be una Name). Every body has the right to believe whatever information he hears but One thing we should all learn is to Confirm information and how Reliable it is before we pass it out. I wish everyone of us a successful selection to be among the final List by 1st week of June. (INSHA ALLAH) May God bless you all my fellow Applicants

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 8:35pm On May 18, 2015
Abdulforever:
tanx for ur post.pls u talk about board setting up another recruitment list i thought wen the new govt is form the board will be desolved to pave way for the new admin,pls under whish management board will the recruitment be conducted again,is't the one by chief tony anineh and sanusi ado bayero.............pls i ur respond
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2015
md4u2:
tanx for ur post.pls u talk about board setting up another recruitment list i thought wen the new govt is form the board will be desolved to pave way for the new admin,pls under whish management board will the recruitment be conducted again,is't the one by chief tony anineh and sanusi ado bayero.............pls i ur respond
Chief Tony Anineh is the Chairman of NPA while Sanusi Ado bayero is the New MD so u are talking of 2 different people with different position so the recruitment will be conducted with new MD Sanusi ado bayero that is if the New government didn't change him too but there is a rumour circulating the management that the Chairman of NPA chief Tony anineh will be change immediately after the swearing in of the New government because they said he was Anti-APC during the Presidential election battle
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 10:43am On May 19, 2015
obinna002:
do you know that some people recieved mail for APL/ documentation and the will round up and after new goverment must have taken over , i will not comment again, but only time will tell.
@ abdul... i believe everytin u jus said except mentionin of 1st week of june... hw sure re u ? bsc i think it's too early afta handin ova of power
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 8:07pm On May 20, 2015
Abdulforever:
Chief Tony Anineh is the Chairman of NPA while Sanusi Ado bayero is the New MD so u are talking of 2 different people with different position so the recruitment will be conducted with new MD Sanusi ado bayero that is if the New government didn't change him too but there is a rumour circulating the management that the Chairman of NPA chief Tony anineh will be change immediately after the swearing in of the New government because they said he was Anti-APC during the Presidential election battle
tanx abdul i pray the board should not be desolve till after the recruitment exercise
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2015
Tony Anenih just resigned as PDP BOT chairman, who knws what next! Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2015
md4u2:
tanx abdul i pray the board should not be desolve till after the recruitment exercise
I join u in prayer oooo
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Uchehot: 11:58am On May 21, 2015
Good news
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by powermike(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2015
obinna002:
. Bro I think we are on same page please send me your number, I wld like to discus with u if u don't mind. My mail powermike29@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
Many has lost the link b/w him/her and npa, still on that, many hav died. Can a situation like this be dictated in times of selection@npa.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2015
vinose:
Many has lost the link b/w him/her and npa, still on that, many hav died. Can a situation like this be dictated in times of selection@npa.
my brother NPA doesn't have anything to do. With our personel Lifes because all this are norms to Life whether there is NPA recruitment or Not what will happen to we human must happen because is Destiny some people can even get the Job and Later Lost there Life .in Life anything can happen so my brother what u have to do is to be Prayerful and believe Whatever is meant for you will never pass you and whatever pass you was never meant for you Soonest we all know our Faith. May God Help us all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 3:25am On May 31, 2015
Each time I hear 'after handover', it sounds unrealistic, unreliable & too long to my hearing. Like play, like play, it is real & we are there now. So what are the possible stories we are likely to hear again?

I thought we would have grown old b4 this handover. Mhen! Patience is the virtue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.