Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824712 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Marc9: U never buy land to build house, u dey plan d number of tenants u go collect! Why nt concentrate on C.O.C first, secure ur fall back course, den u can start thinking of NLNG scholarship!

Don't forget those 6 candidates up there go follow u vie for dat scholarship sef! Smile...

Secure a course 1st my dear! smiley

and this alone shows how myopic and clueless u re.

And who told u that admission exam is all about what one read during preparation. Mahn listen, it goes beyond that. Luck has a chance in anything we do. Let me tell u one thing, the main struggle and display of whom one is starts only when one is given admission.

And dont even try quoting this cos I'll rebuff u to the end.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
kayham: can you pls expantiate
ma questions r directed to marc9,I want him do expatiate further on d above comment from hisprevious quotes
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
codedmelvin: @marc9 Some of dis candidates dat made it mite later be
screened
out by UI during registration, d vacant spaces wld be
filled up in d subsequent list(2nd batch).what candidates?
elsd or those dat met d cutoff?
This current admission process, UI likely assigned cut-off dat accommodates all all merit based candidates(d 40%), so I don't think there wld be candidates who beat d cut-off and wldnt make d 1st list. So d 1st list wld accommodate both merit based candidates(all of dem) and ELDS candidates(likely d 10 highest candidates). After screening and vacancies open up, d 2nd batch wld be based on candidates dat scored closest to d cut-off. Dats wat UI meant by "admission wld be strictly merit based, cos no low scoring candidates wld be given lobbied or chosen over those dat scored higher. smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
taiocol:

cause I don't give a f#ck
?
mtcheewww
angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by taiocol: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ifyx: mtcheewww
angry

mtchwee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinceCEE:

and this alone shows how myopic and clueless u re.

And who told u that admission exam is all about what one read during preparation. Mahn listen, it goes beyond that. Luck has a chance in anything we do. Let me tell u one thing, the main struggle and display of whom one is starts only when one is given admission.

And dont even try quoting this cos I'll rebuff u to the end.
Young man, u're too smart nt to discern d figurative expression called 'Humour' and 'Sarcasm'. C'mon fella, dnt let dis admission get to u. If it was possible to forfeit mine for u, I wld! Don't take it too personal. I was expecting u to laugh over it! smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by saha04: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dear all in the house, I need your candid advice for one of my kids that wanted to read medicine but scored 67 which is far below the cut off point. He is not interested in any of the fall back courses since Biochemistry, Microbiology etc were not included. I suggested Vet Med to him but he is not interested and he said he would prefer to go for A levels instead. To me, I never wanted him to waste the scores and at the same time never wanted to force him. Do you agree with his decision or not? If no, what do you advice?
If you agree with his decision to do A levels, please suggest good schools, with all sincerity.
Well done for the good jobs you guys are doing here.

Cheers!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Donjydex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
imocheezy: ui to release merit list next week
probably or certain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Marcawhy.. Check ur mail
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Marc9: This current admission process, UI likely assigned cut-off dat accommodates all all merit based candidates(d 40%), so I don't think there wld be candidates who beat d cut-off and wldnt make d 1st list. So d 1st list wld accommodate both merit based candidates(all of dem) and ELDS candidates(likely d 10 highest candidates). After screening and vacancies open up, d 2nd batch wld be based on candidates dat scored closest to d cut-off. Dats wat UI meant by "admission wld be strictly merit based, cos no low scoring candidates wld be given lobbied or chosen over those dat scored higher. smiley
Ohk......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
codedmelvin: bro every prof in all fed uni has his/her own quota(wch is not more than 3)ofcos d daughter wud

enta mbbs via her dad's quota

Good u Ar seeing things clearly now....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
saha04: Dear all in the house, I need your candid advice for one of my kids that wanted to read medicine but scored 67 which is far below the cut off point. He is not interested in any of the fall back courses since Biochemistry, Microbiology etc were not included. I suggested Vet Med to him but he is not interested and he said he would prefer to go for A levels instead. To me, I never wanted him to waste the scores and at the same time never wanted to force him. Do you agree with his decision or not? If no, what do you advice?
If you agree with his decision to do A levels, please suggest good schools, with all sincerity.
Well done for the good jobs you guys are doing here.

Cheers!
Ma'am, when ur kid was a baby, did he willingly drink his bitter medicine without being compelled?

Why wld U and he go thru all the troubles frm when u got d jamb form to when u brought him to sit for d test, only for u guys to dump all the efforts in a trash bin?! I mean, he stands a chance of gettn a fall back course, whch he cld use to gain knwldge and prepare himslf for anoda shot at MBBS in subsequent admission!

Ma'am, u're d boss! Take charge! Let him knw he'l definitely try again at MBBS next year! smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zolaktutors: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Marc9: Ur hunch is right. He's definitely a scammer, or a black marketer, nt because of no website or link, but because he broke d rules!

Nairaland admin stated categorically dat no advert shld be posted here, yet dat cashewhead did contrary.

His case is like a thief warning people of other thieves beta dan he is in d act! smiley

Well, a basket of 6 oranges with 3 bad ones does not connote no good ones. zolakeduconsultdotcom
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by miami001(f): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
pls someone should kindly answer my question am from kogi and i had 69 in postjamb communication language art i nid ur candid advice on wat to do
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
zolaktutors:

Well, a basket of 6 oranges with 3 bad ones does not connote no good ones. zolakeduconsultdotcom
How does one knw whch is good and whch is bad..... I'l tel u....... On social media, u can't! But at least, morals and etiquette cld help differentiate!

It was stated clearly dat no Advert shld be posted on topic threads! But he went contrary. Isn't dat enuf to convict him? smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by miami001(f): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
ok tenkz so much@marc9
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
miami001: ok tenkz so much@marc9
U're welc miss miami!

And I love ur dimples! Ur face wld look good on CNN. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zolaktutors: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pr0ton:

I know they have different centres. I just suspect that zolaktutors.. He left no website; just phone numbers and e-mail(that doesn't even bear anything ijmb)
zolakeduconsultdotcom
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by miami001(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
is it only 1st and 2nd list UI does every year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE. I GREET YOU ALL.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by miami001(f): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
lolz@marc9 ok oh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
zolaktutors:
zolakeduconsultdotcom
Definitely a scammer!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
rkarang:

Very good result, congrats! This is incredible!! You're a conqueror smiley
FORGIVE ME FOR NOT REPLYING TO THIS POST EARLIER . THANKS A LOT BOSS . SEE YOU IN UI ?/TEAM MBBS/
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ayodeji752: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
miami001: pls someone should kindly answer my question am from kogi and i had 69 in postjamb communication language art i nid ur candid advice on wat to do
u will surely be admitted to study d cla so do be surprised wen u see ur name on cla list but go and do d fallback course to be more safe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
rkarang:

Rivulet of tears of joy running down my face. Your success story is amazing, incredible and wonderful.

May the Lord continue to grant you your heart desire.

It's always good to say no to defeat; now you've raised again.... Now you're a winner and a blessing to our generation..... Congratulations brother!

THANKS A LOT MY DEAR. MY WORK COULDN'T ALLOW ME TO REPLY YOU EARLIER AS I SHOULD. WISHING YOU THE BEST OF GOOD LUCK !!!! STILL WAITING FOR THE MERIT LIST . SEE YOU THERE BOSS.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
WHERE ARE THESE GUYS THIS ONE NAH CORRECT HIDE AND SEEK . TODAY THAT I LOGGED IN THE HOUSE IS ALMOST EMPTY. IT IS WELL .
I GREET YOU ALL IN ADVANCE .

PRINCEADEBAYO
ADEBAYO[coke guy]
FRANCISTONY
EE2REAL
IFYX
RKARANG
MARC9
BUKKIMINAT
EDUARDO
AYODEJI
CODEDMELVIN
DAPO777
PROTON

ALL OTHER PROTOCOLS DULY OBSERVED.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND. REMEMBER GOD AND HE WILL REMEMBER YOU . ONCE AGAIN I GREET YOU ALL.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Marc9: Have explained over and over again d modalities applied in admission, but some 'kiddos' refuted it. If 1000 ppl scored 80 above, dat doesn't concern JAMB. JAMB is mandated by law to admit 40% based on merit, den d rest is alloted to ctchment/ELDS. In d case of UI, unlike OAU and Unilag, 1 candidate per state(36 candidates at most). Dis 80 cut-off was reached after assessment, and it commensurate with d 40% merit based candidates. Nw, if those dat scored 79 were also 1000, wat jamb does is to prioritize ELDS candidates over them. And if ELDS were also 1000, den JAMB wld apply their UTME scores as screening factor in choosing a candidate frm each state. Some of dis candidates dat made it mite later be screened out by UI during registration, d vacant spaces wld be filled up in d subsequent list(2nd batch).
In my next quote, I'l munch a statement by d admission office telling candidates dat made the cut-off mark, but didn't see their names on d 1st list nt to get a C.O.C, dat their names wld come out in d 2nd batch/list. Theses candidates are d ones dat was kept aside in order for catchment/ELDS candidates to be considered!
Like I said b4, I'm bn discreet, dnt want to disclose my true Identity, stil wearing my glasses like "Clark Kent" in Superman! smiley

So If am d highest oyo candidate applying for mbbs my name wld be on d merit list? Wow this feels good
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ifeco4donz: WHERE ARE THESE GUYS THIS ONE NAH CORRECT HIDE AND SEEK . TODAY THAT I LOGGED IN THE HOUSE IS ALMOST EMPTY. IT IS WELL .

PRINCEADEBAYO
ADEBAYO[coke guy]
FRANCISTONY
EE2REAL
IFYX
RKARANG
MARC9
BUKKIMINAT
EDUARDO
AYODEJI
CODEDMELVIN
DAPO777
PROTON

ENJOY THE WEEKEND. REMEMBER GOD AND HE WILL REMEMBER YOU . ONCE AGAIN I GREET YOU ALL.

Greetings to you too brother.

Marc9 your mail.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ayodijex(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayodeji752: u will surely be admitted to study d cla so do be surprised wen u see ur name on cla list but go and do d fallback course to be more safe
my dear namesake,be careful on how you advise,once you do change of course,even of you meet initial cut off,you're automatically saying you dont want your initial course.. miami001,as of last year,mbbs was 70,o know someone with 69 that wasnt given mbbs but chemistry,cla is quite competitive,i hope you think well before making decisions.....and to those that got exactly the cut off mark,hope someone has told you guys that there`s nothing to worry about,talkless on those that got just a mark above.....Dont forget,'IT IS WELL'~Mr.Dijex
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ifeco4donz: WHERE ARE THESE GUYS THIS ONE NAH CORRECT HIDE AND SEEK . TODAY THAT I LOGGED IN THE HOUSE IS ALMOST EMPTY. IT IS WELL .

PRINCEADEBAYO
ADEBAYO[coke guy]
FRANCISTONY
EE2REAL
IFYX
RKARANG
MARC9
BUKKIMINAT
EDUARDO
AYODEJI
CODEDMELVIN
DAPO777
PROTON

boss I greet u too,c u in mbbs,UI team:surgery(
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ifeco4donz:

THANKS A LOT MY DEAR. MY WORK COULDN'T ALLOW ME TO REPLY YOU EARLIER AS I SHOULD. WISHING YOU THE BEST OF GOOD LUCK !!!! STILL WAITING FOR THE MERIT LIST . SEE YOU THERE BOSS.

Hey, wait a moment. Are you into rug biz @IB?

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.