Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (826404 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Dopeyomi:

If Atiku wins the APC primary elections Tha̶̲̥̅̊t ₩συℓ∂ be bad..

APC don lose hope be that
Why wud it be bad?
What about d other way round wud he be more competitive?
cud der be much difference
BTW;
ATIKU FIT WIN D PRIMARY BUT D KOKO LIKE U SAID NA DOUBT!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by geedot: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2014
INTERNET!!!!!! Na only here you go see mouse dey form Dragon online.. People wey you no fit follow rapport on a normal day go dey here just dey type whatever it is they felt like typing..
But on a serious note! Without those thrash(politics, religion,etc..) arguments, this place would have been so scanty because as it is now; we all know there's no news about UI.
So what would you have us do? Shut the thread up? Hell No. Its got to be moving any which way.
And pls make una stop this una attitude of forming Tom Cruise online meanwhile una no even reach sanyeri for ur Real life..thanks.. Goodnight peeps..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

Why wud it be bad?
What about d other way round?

Atiku: he his a recycled PDP party member.. Then digressed to APC.. The man go too spoil things for APC.

Buhari: he ₩συℓ∂ definitely be accepted generally by the northerners.. Atiku no get reputation like Buhari
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 12:30am On Oct 22, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

Chai!BAYERN KILODE?A whole Roma?(Tot they thrump a club 6nil saturday?
Hw many that guy name Robben scored?(trust he will score)!
D match go sweet gan o!
Maribor?Am not surprise here cos d name no ring bell!
Seems there is some kind of phobia City has for UEFA CLUBS!
yeah robben scored but i dunno how many, d match was so annoying just like Germany Vs Brazil..... And abt Maribor, they won thier league last season,so dey aint a small team, abt Man City...mtcheeem, even in a Decade to come,they can't get to d semi-finals. They only know how to Bully Premier league teams with their Physic!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2014
geedot:
INTERNET!!!!!! Na only here you go see mouse dey form Dragon online.. People wey you no fit follow rapport on a normal day go dey here just dey type whatever it is they felt like typing..
But on a serious note! Without those thrash(politics, religion,etc..) arguments, this place would have been so scanty because as it is now; we all know there's no news about UI.
So what would you have us do? Shut the thread up? Hell No. Its got to be moving any which way.
And pls make una stop this una attitude of forming Tom Cruise online meanwhile una no even reach sanyeri for ur Real life..thanks.. Goodnight peeps..
I sha dey benefit Onething or d other per each post of everyone sha!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 12:37am On Oct 22, 2014
yolobabe:
I'm aroundsmiley

I hope they release that list by friday if not,ill show them that the VC is my mother's aunty's nephew's bestfriend's husband's sisters costumer

And ill show them pepper when I resume(I hope)
If they don't release it by friday, and if u don't mind, ama give u The admission Officers number or DVC(Admin)'s number for direct info! But it must require lot of sense,aspa 2form a MamaG's voice or 1st lady's voice....or so!...... Se u grab. Am serious abt this!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by geedot: 12:46am On Oct 22, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

I sha dey benefit Onething or d other per each post of everyone sha!
Exactly what i was tryna point out..
It's better than being empty.. Imagine coming online and the last post you saw was posted three days ago especially if it was a new peep(s) here.. The thread is gonna look defunct which shouldn't be so.. So sorry peeps, We've all got to endure one another.. Goodnight..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Lexxybooy:
If they don't release it by friday, and if u don't mind, ama give u The admission Officers number or DVC(Admin)'s number for direct info! But it must require lot of sense,aspa 2form a MamaG's voice or 1st lady's voice....or so!...... Se u grab. Am serious abt this!

Bros reduce the way yσυ post on issues related to this stuff..

They will start yelling and screeching at yσυ..

Yσυ knσw what i mean na?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Lexxybooy:
...........oga lexxy.....more sweat to yur armpit
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by chaz007(f): 5:44am On Oct 22, 2014
geedot:
That's one of d dumbest posts on this thread. What makes u so sure that u're not d lowest of the lowlives here?
The other day, some kids were annoyingly posting and reposting long stretch of empty threads, and I tot to myslf, are these kids waiting for a secondary school list, or a university list?!
This is a thread for UI admission processing. Noone is saying you shldnt discuss other topics here, but u have to contain ur excesses. If it's goin to be boring here den let it be.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by chaz007(f): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Marc9:
Well, I think one of the most outstanding virtues is 'Tolerance'.

For the pissed guys, learn to be tolerant. No matter how you object to their topic derail, it would still be up to them to stop the derail, or to go out of hands. So the best for you is to ignore them.

For the pissing guys.... Well, try to learn to be considerate towards others. I mean, none of you cooks in the toilet, and poo in the kitchen. In as much as the thread is meant for UI admission processing, you can stil discuss other non-related topics, but you do it with moderation and etiquette! smiley

Well said dear. And I think I need your help. Can I have your contact if you don't mind?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by fksymbol: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2014
When ever I see 2face,2 nd half,2nd in command on my tv screen.my mind goes straight to 2nd list. Ui no kill prsn fa........I'm tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2014
preciousjoz1:
abeg leave both of them...BTW,what happened to your whatsapp
cc:Xavierg

Check your mail, boss.
I salute!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
That's one of d dumbest posts on this thread. What makes u so sure that u're not d lowest of the lowlives here?
The other day, some kids were annoyingly posting and reposting long stretch of empty threads, and I tot to myslf, are these kids waiting for a secondary school list, or a university list?!
This is a thread for UI admission processing. Noone is saying you shldnt discuss other topics here, but u have to contain ur excesses. If it's goin to be boring here den let it be.
my thoughts exactly!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:

cool.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by geedot: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
Another example!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
HEY MISTER!
Without insults you could voice your point!(Lest another unmeaningful row or controversy starts if the other takes it personal)!
BTW;
WHAT D GUY HAS WRITTEN IS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM YOURS!
**PERSPECTIVE DIFFERS!BUT CARES TO TOLERATE**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
The other day, [b]some kids [/b]were annoyingly posting and reposting long stretch of empty threads, and I tot to myslf, are these kids waiting for a secondary school list, or a university list?!
young lady please stop referring to anyone as "kids"! those "kids" may be your classmates, they will address you by your first name and there is nothing you can do about it.whatever happened to courtesy?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Lexxybooy:
yeah robben scored but i dunno how many, d match was so annoying just like Germany Vs Brazil..... And abt Maribor, they won thier league last season,so dey aint a small team, abt Man City...mtcheeem, even in a Decade to come,they can't get to d semi-finals. They only know how to Bully Premier league teams with their Physic!
Smiles..
JUST WONDERING IF OUR FALCONS FIT EMULATE BAYERN DIS AFTERNOON!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2014
XavierG:

Check your mail, boss.
I salute!
maybe you should resend the mail!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2014
geedot:
Exactly what i was tryna point out..
It's better than being empty.. Imagine coming online and the last post you saw was posted three days ago especially if it was a new peep(s) here.. The thread is gonna look defunct which shouldn't be so.. So sorry peeps, We've all got to endure one another.. Goodnight..
BUT U NEED TO BE MATURE IN SUBSEQUENT POST OF URS!
**VOICE WITHOUT INSULTS**
Everyone is intellectual here address issues with maturity!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2014
preciousjoz1:
young lady please stop referring to anyone as "kids"! those "kids" may be your classmates, they will address you by your first name and there is nothing you can do about it.whatever happened to courtesy?
LAUGHS...
Some post are just fascinating!
**Enjoying every bit of post even anyhow dry**
TILL D WAITING LAST!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Ok i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ posting this..

Good morning

They tag Politics as a dirty game; esp females
Well politics is a bit educative relating to government, i was able to refresh my brain with some of the post.. Yσυ might find it drab or boring but this people in power are the one deciding our grounds, they're the ones Tha̶̲̥̅̊t fix school fees esp federal university. Haven't yσυ guys heard about reduction of federal university school fees by the FG

One person go come dey use finger type anyhow.. No sh*t na condition make fish bend sha..

Pls don't quote this post.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by veritas312(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Lexxybooy:
Really? So even 2003 elections people dint still care who contests or not? Even after wards PDP hasn't bn adoring obj ryt?? Even @2003 our dear mr president OBJ openly taged d election as a do Or Die affair. After riging almost all the 36 states for PDP. I alwyz, prefer oral argument than typing ish...... PDP has spoilt this country Long ago! OBJ realises this,and is trying to think d right way for d nation atm....... Open your eyes lets think abt the masses, what will benefit all classes of people in this nation in the next 4/5years. Am nt been selfish,coz if am to think abt myself &family on wot av benefitd so far. During Jonathan's 1st term,then i wont b thinking like a good citizen,rather i wuld b clamouring 4his return. We av to think abt the masses. Maybe till his incompetence brings d spread of Boko Haram to the West, to ur door step, then u will understand what people face, what people av faced. My brother Therez nothing like #PEACE hope u know some people in so me parts of this nation say their last prayers each time they set out for work. Yet u're there relaxed in comfort zone, news of terrorists attacks is now a normal&usual news to us, dat we don't even take note! Like i said earlier, if i were 2b GEJ i would av Resigned a while ago, for the interest of the nation. because, i will alwayz av it in mind that am "THERE TO SERVE MY NATION" ......and many more reasons...
You still don't get my point....THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR A MILITARY INTERVENTION IN A CIVILIAN RULE. I am old enough to know all that happened from the latter end of Abacha's regime through to the mess of Obasanjo's regime. What I am saying is that if Buhari believes so much in democracy, why did he truncate a young democracy? Now, he wants to benefit from that same democracy he hated so much. Look beyond party politics and be patriotic for a change. I don't like GEJ, but he is a democrat and we can't say the same about Buhari
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by chaz007(f): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2014
preciousjoz1:
In tertiary, classmate does not apply. The right word is coursemate. Also calling sm1 by his or her first name is not a sign of disrespect. Probably our african mentality sees it as disresectful when a younger person adresses an older person by his name witout adding a title. It is what I introduce to u dat I'll expect u to address me with.

@marc9, please accept my BBM request

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tundeajani(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2014
<b>i need answer on this please</b>

1.how much can see me through the collection of my waec results at their lagos office?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Sir JSMMUYIWA i want yσυ to read this post about the previous question yσυ asked ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥.. I ₩συℓ∂ have posted it here.. But i don't want them to start screeching at me.

click here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
In tertiary, classmate does not apply. The right word is coursemate. Also calling sm1 by his or her first name is not a sign of disrespect. Probably our african mentality sees it as disresectful when a younger person adresses an older person by his name witout adding a title. It is what I introduce to u dat I'll expect u to address me with.

@marc9, please accept my BBM request
whatever...you understood what I meant by classmatea right.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2014
Tundeajani:
<b>i need answer on this please</b>

1.how much can see me through the collection of my waec results at their lagos office?

I think it's 2500..not sure it would be ready yet though... BTW, I think you can use the normal print out at the clearance exercise
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:

Senseless.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by chaz007(f): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Ifeco4donz:

Senseless.
How would a quote make sense to a head that has no brain in it?

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2014
chaz007:
How would a quote make sense to a head that has no brain in it?

Momma i thought you're matured enough na..

Have you ever seen a head Tha̶̲̥̅̊t ̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̇̇as̶̲̥̅̊ no brain

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.