Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (822876 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
there's somtin fishy in UI's site now... It's nt loading again and the postgraduate info is no more dia

#modified

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2014
To Both COC(Supplementary List) and DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES. . . . . . . Cc: Carlosta PrinceCEE Professos1234 becalina treasuregr8 along11 katdaddy nattygeneral francistony fksymbol shoyemiayodeji packup futurestar001 bukkiminat khan1993 mistytohcute vibra dopeyomi dammyg319 divalyn yolobabe fembleez segunflames prOton wuminity miami001 cutebumzy samsatkboy barryquin JSMMUYIWA easyson holuwartayor marquis . And many others. Kindly do this now log on to www.admissions.ui.edu.ng Log in ur Jamb reg no and Pin. To check ur admission status. I just checked mine now, I WAS NOT ADMITTED....NOTE: d 1st attemp it showed "hi undefined undefined undefined" the second time it brought a page containing my admission infoz. Do that now and SHARE ur EXPERIENCE/TESTIMONEY. GOODLUCK TO U'LL its nt a Joke,dnt b afraid,av accepted my faith!;-(:-P

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Lexxybooy:
To Both COC(Supplementary List) and DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES. . . . . . . Cc: Carlosta packup PrinceCEE Professos1234 becalina treasuregr8 along11 katdaddy nattygeneral francistony fksymbol shoyemiayodeji futurestar001 bukkiminat khan1993 mistytohcute vibra dopeyomi dammyg319 divalyn yolobabe fembleez segunflames prOton wuminity miami001 cutebumzy samsatkboy barryquin JSMMUYIWA easyson holuwartayor marquis . And many others. Kindly do this now log on to www.admissions.ui.edu.ng type ur PIN(password) in d first space and ur Jamb Reg no(User ID) in d 2nd space bar. To check ur admission. I just checked mine now, NOTE: d 1st attemp it showed "hi undefined undefined undefined" the second time it brought a page containing my admission infoz. Do that now and share ur experience. GOODLUCK TO U'LL its nt a Joke,dnt b afraid

This is Legit! If u are waiting for the second list.. The wait is over. Wait no more.. Check ur admission status via the above process.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:00am On Oct 25, 2014
carlosta:

This is Legit! If u are waiting for the second list.. The wait is over. Wait no more.. Check ur admission status via the above process.
bro how far? Have u checked? Or u've bn admitted on merit list
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2014
And how was it? Did u get it?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 1:05am On Oct 25, 2014
its true o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Lexxybooy:
bro how far? Have u checked? Or u've bn admitted on merit list

I was on merit List..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 1:07am On Oct 25, 2014
Marc9:
And how was it? Did u get it?

SegunFlames did.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2014
obaayo2:
its true o
dnt just say its true share ur experience, what course were u given? Or av u bn admitted on merit list b4??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mitshell: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Abeg guys I'm not with ma password now I only know my reg number, how do I go about it?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 1:12am On Oct 25, 2014
Lexxybooy:
dnt just say its true share ur experience, what course were u given? Or av u bn admitted on merit list b4??
merit..pol sci
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2014
carlosta:

SegunFlames did.
yeah! Am so happy 4 him!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2014
obaayo2:
merit..pol sci
alright, congrats in arrears
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2014
Lexxybooy:
To Both COC(Supplementary List) and DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES. . . . . . . Cc: Carlosta PrinceCEE Professos1234 becalina treasuregr8 along11 katdaddy nattygeneral francistony fksymbol shoyemiayodeji packup futurestar001 bukkiminat khan1993 mistytohcute vibra dopeyomi dammyg319 divalyn yolobabe fembleez segunflames prOton wuminity miami001 cutebumzy samsatkboy barryquin JSMMUYIWA easyson holuwartayor marquis . And many others. Kindly do this now log on to www.admissions.ui.edu.ng type ur PIN(password) in d first space and ur Jamb Reg no(User ID) in d 2nd space bar. To check ur admission. I just checked mine now, NOTE: d 1st attemp it showed "hi undefined undefined undefined" the second time it brought a page containing my admission infoz. Do that now and SHARE ur EXPERIENCE/TESTIMONEY. GOODLUCK TO U'LL its nt a Joke,dnt b afraid
though av been admitted on merit......just checked mine and is confirmed and intact,am gonna print d letter 2mao.......in other news,this is d shortest cut to know if u v been admitted team:MBBS

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2014
mitshell:
Abeg guys I'm not with ma password now I only know my reg number, how do I go about it?
you have to use both to check, so till u av both. Jes be calm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 25, 2014
carlosta:

SegunFlames did.
Now that's my pride!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Adedayo516:
Ok... It's time I bring it back home and be the person I am supposed to be.. I am friends with everyone, but then when you push a blind man to the wall he sees suddenly.. I was angry, very angry but I don't regret typing those things.. they're the truth, the truth is always hard to take even for me.. So here we go.

To all the Mbbs student, freshers, aspirant and like minds am sorry if I offended your ego, am sorry I sounded that hateful.

To Carlosta, Marc9... Big men with big ego, yeah, I understand... I am sorry, we can be one great family.

To chaz007.... I(we) don't know you (no offence).. I understand we have had some really big alteration, that it's over, I am sorry.

To futurestar001..man, you gonna get admitted, I assure you, got Lotta brotherly love for you man.. I am sorry.

To everyone I didn't mention, I am sorry..

Peace, Brings in 20crate of coke, everyone gets unlimited amount of chilled coke..
Cheers
broda mih, nobe so ooo, me juz dey para, we will all be in UI next year and I go corrupt U die, aswear, no loud am sey I be uncircumcised pikin bt leave dat na
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by phillippiano(m): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Lexxyboy, whoch course were u given?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Adedayo516:
Dem mail which FedEx ni... Just look at what you wrote back there and see if you didn't sound high... Want to nuke the whole UI and blah blah.. Then you pounce into a conversation that has no two f**ks to give you and your here crying victim.. In a very security conscious society, you did be in an interrogation room right now...
am sorry bro, dem send am through western union to U
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 1:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Adedayo516:
Ok... It's time I bring it back home and be the person I am supposed to be.. I am friends with everyone, but then when you push a blind man to the wall he sees suddenly.. I was angry, very angry but I don't regret typing those things.. they're the truth, the truth is always hard to take even for me.. So here we go.

To all the Mbbs student, freshers, aspirant and like minds am sorry if I offended your ego, am sorry I sounded that hateful.

To Carlosta, Marc9... Big men with big ego, yeah, I understand... I am sorry, we can be one great family.

To chaz007.... I(we) don't know you (no offence).. I understand we have had some really big alteration, that it's over, I am sorry.

To futurestar001..man, you gonna get admitted, I assure you, got Lotta brotherly love for you man.. I am sorry.

To everyone I didn't mention, I am sorry..

Peace, Brings in 20crate of coke, everyone gets unlimited amount of chilled coke..
Cheers
konisewu bro CONGRATS I KNW U ARE ON D SECOND LIST
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2014
codedmelvin:
though av been admitted on merit......just checked mine and is confirmed and intact,am gonna print d letter 2mao.......in other news,this is d shortest cut to know if u v been admitted team:MBBS
oga never print am yet! Its an advice doe. Don't rush til we're asked to do so! The infoz aint complete yet,i gues dey avnt finishd work on it or so!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 1:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Lexxybooy:
oga never print am yet! Its an advice doe. Don't rush til we're asked to do so! The infoz aint complete yet,i gues dey avnt finishd work on it or so!
ohk
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2014
mitshell:

Still go to that page.. Click on Forgot Password/pin, then complete the processes to know ur pin once more
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 1:28am On Oct 25, 2014
no one is telling us their course of study now
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 25, 2014
Lexxybooy:
C'mon! Why can't he print it now? That's a d letter of offer. U'll be needing it for ur clearance. Them done finish work tey tey!

sMD melvin, u can go ahead and print it 2moro. smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2014
carlosta:

SegunFlames did.
Lexxybooy:
yeah! Am so happy 4 him!
Marc9:
Now that's my pride!!!! smiley

A BIG [size=50pt]THANK YOU[/size] to you guys!!! grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:30am On Oct 25, 2014
phillippiano:
Lexxybooy, whoch course were u given?
same course i changed to, Library Archival research studies (LARIS). Have u checked? What course?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 1:31am On Oct 25, 2014
Finally!!!

At Last I made it!!! #VictoryAtLast!!!

Thank You Jesus!!!! grin grin grin

#TeamMBBS

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:33am On Oct 25, 2014
carlosta:

Still go to that page.. Click on Forgot Password/pin, then complete the processes to know ur pin once more
yeah dats tru, mitshell,abeg try it and tell us aw far with it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by phillippiano(m): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2014
SegunFlames:
FInally!!!

At Last I made it!!! #VictoryAtLast!!!

Thank You Jesus!!!! grin grin grin

#TeamMBBS
they gave u mbbs on the second list
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 1:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Ahkenaten wrote for mbbs..
He did COC to industrial chem.
But he just checked now and was admitted into PHYSIOLOGY.

Truth! Some courses were not advertised in COC..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Marc9:
C'mon! Why can't he print it now? That's a d letter of offer. U'll be needing it for ur clearance. Them done finish work tey tey!

sMD melvin, u can go ahead and print it 2moro. smiley
i have my reasons for saying that, U.I has not asked us to do that yet,so why take a rush? Besides i guess, @ "the mode of entry" there was nothing there yet. So, its beta we don't rush it. But anyhow coldedmelvin do what u like

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.