Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (823512 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Brini(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Taylor184:
Dr Brini...You have my salutations...How are you doing?
I dey alright Boss...
How flexins?? U don vamoose enter house?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Brini:
I dey alright Boss...
How flexins?? U don vamoose enter house?
Baba,man pikin just dey o...I neva go house jare...School still dey sweet...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Spartamath: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Spartamath post=30297990]Pls can anyone send me dat site for ui science nd engr text books[/Pls nid help as regard d ui science textbook site@ francistony, lexxyboy, master coke sipper nd anyone who can help]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tophylee(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
ar u an egalitarian?
Why yes, I am. I'm sure the fellow didn't mean anything by it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tritte(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lolzzzz hey man u our senior
Taylor184:
Ayam here...Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Tritte:
Lolzzzz hey man u our senior
lol...how u?Law fresher right?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hiro2(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2015
The destiny of sugarcane is to be cut-off @ the time of its sweetness. May u not be cut-off @ the time for u to flourish and prosper. May u fulfill ur destiny In Jesus' name! Amen. Happy new month and wishing u a better February. #Jah_bless.
Order for your wears with customizing at affordable price. PIN: 3348E1BF Call or WHATSAPP: 07060757867.
FatAdedotun Designs Cares!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by milly16: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Joke

A girl was with her
father when she
saw her boyfriend
coming

GIRL: Have you come
to collect your book
titled "DADDY IS AT
HOME?" by Ngozi
Okafor

BOY: No, I want that
your hymns book
called "WHERE
SHOULD I WAIT FOR
YOU?"

GIRL: I don't have
that one but may
be you should take
the other one titled
"UNDER THE MANGO
TREE" by
Chimamanda Adichie

BOY: Fine, but don't
forget to bring "I
WILL CALL YOU IN 5
MINUTES" while
coming to school

GIRL: I will also bring
you a new one too
titled"I WON'T LET
YOU DOWN" by
Chinua Achebe
Then;

DAD: Those books
are too many, will
he read them all

GIRL: Yes dad, he is
very smart &
intelligent

DAD: Okay don't
forget to give him
the one on the table
titled "I AM NOT
STUPID, I
UNDERSTOOD
EVERYTHING YOU'VE
BEEN SAYING" by
Shakespeare! And
also the one on the
dinning table titled
"IF YOU GET
PREGNANT PREPARE
TO GET MARRIED"
by Wole Soyinka

Hahahaha.....
don't leave it there
pass it on because
you never know
who needed just a
smile

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dennis94: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
can you please help me with list of text book for freshers
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dennis94:
can you please help me with list of text book for freshers
What course?Is it Law?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifeco4donz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chai!... thread murdered by intruders... diarisgod ooooo

team nairaland crew
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dennis94: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
What course?Is it Law?
yes
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dennis94:
yes
Perharps i should give you a breakdown of the courses you will offer in your first year...
Legal Methods I &2-You can get Abiola Sanni's ''Introduction to legal Methods'' OR Ese Malemi's ''Nigeria Legal Methods''...Also,you can get any text on philosophy and Logic,because you have to borrow two courses from Phil department namely,Intro to Philosophy AND Argument and Critical Reasoning(Logic).However,i wont advice you to buy books on these two courses,because you will get the text when you get to UI.Also,there is Introduction to Cultural Anthropology and Latin for Lawyers(4units each),when you get to UI,you will get the materials to use...There is also Poetry in English,you can prepare by reading your ''exam focus on literature'',the one authored by Prof Omobowale and Dr kazeem Adebiyi,the present one i guess!You should just study the poems there and learn how to critique them.But when you get to UI,you will be given an anthology of poems with more than 200 poems which you are expected to analyse and work on..Also,you can get any book on sociology.But know you are gon offer 13 courses in the 1st year..Let me stop here bro..When you get to UI,let me know,i have some texts i can give you tho...All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dennis94: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
Perharps i should give you a breakdown of the courses you will offer in your first year...
Legal Methods I &2-You can get Abiola Sanni's ''Introduction to legal Methods'' OR Ese Malemi's ''Nigeria Legal Methods''...Also,you can get any text on philosophy and Logic,because you have to borrow two courses from Phil department namely,Intro to Philosophy AND Argument and Critical Reasoning(Logic).However,i wont advice you to buy books on these two courses,because you will get the text when you get to UI.Also,there is Introduction to Cultural Anthropology and Latin for Lawyers(4units each),when you get to UI,you will get the materials to use...There is also Poetry in English,you can prepare by reading your ''exam focus on literature'',the one authored by Prof Omobowale and Dr kazeem Adebiyi,the present one i guess!You should just study the poems there and learn how to critique them.But when you get to UI,you will be given an anthology of poems with more than 200 poems which you are expected to analyse and work on..Also,you can get any book on sociology.But know you are gon offer 13 courses in the 1st year..Let me stop here bro..When you get to UI,let me know,i have some texts i can give you tho...All the best!
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by skinnie16: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
can you possibly help out with political science......the courses am to offer textbooks and other useful info pl cryease
Taylor184:
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tritte(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
right,u helped me out when i needed help guess u don't remember
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
skinnie16:
can you possibly help out with political science......the courses am to offer textbooks and other useful info pl cryease
I dont know much about the Faculty of the Social sciences..Morgang n CleverJ,make una show here abeg...But my advise for you is that Sociology courses are the easiest to pass in the whole of Social Sciences UI..Eco and Geo are the toughest,so when u wantu borrow courses from the faculty and u cant read HARD,I MEAN STUDY REAL HARD,kindly go for Soc courses!!
You are goin to offer Argument and critical thinking(phil 102),and if u wish,u can also go for phil 101(Intro to philosophy)..Just study your essential Government textbook,and also constitutional development from the Clifford constitution of 1922 to the present one in use!!I dont know much bro,CleverJ and Morgang are gon shed more light on it when they come online!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tritte:
right,u helped me out when i needed help guess u don't remember
Pardon my forgetfulness...How u?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tritte(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Taylor184:
Pardon my forgetfulness...How u?
am fine bro hope u are too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tritte:
am fine bro hope u are too
Of course i am..hope you are prepared for resumption sha?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tritte(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Taylor184:
Of course i am..hope you are prepared for resumption sha?
mehn like u don't know my full mind is in school already can't wait to leave this house
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Tritte:
mehn like u don't know my full mind is in school already can't wait to leave this house
lol...I knw how you feel...Next month is almost here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Itzpretzy(f): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Taylor keep up the good work wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Itzpretzy:
Taylor keep up the good work wink
Our Wife grin grin...How u doin?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Itzpretzy(f): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Taylor184:
Our Wife grin grin...How u doin?
I'm fine ooooo....the break just started and I'm bored already.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Itzpretzy(f): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Hi all.
To the newly admitted pharmacy students.......I say welcome to the Nobel faculty of pharmacy......if u have any questions, I could help.

As men of honour we join hands smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Itzpretzy:
Babe,asin ehn,im superbored fa...Go out na,or shuld i coman take u out ni? grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Brini(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hahaha!
Taylor184:
Baba,man pikin just dey o...I neva go house jare...School still dey sweet...
Na u o!
Enjoy yourself sha...
U need am.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rumours have it the third list out....Francistony.. Flembleez.. Miami001... tag others... check your admission status

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Brini(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bored already...
Itzpretzy:
I no fit laugh jare...
I think say na only me dy feel am sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.