Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824597 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes. You 'll pay!! undecided smh
Okay.. Like how much
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2014
Becalina: . Of course Na, you ll start by paying me, then you ll pay me to pay dekunmi and francisTony, if you do that lasan, don't even bother reading for the post utme, your admission is over sure, benoon, are you a learner?
Like seriously... What post do you hold there cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:
Like seriously... What post do you hold there cheesy
my cousin's elder brother's friend's galfrd's uncle's brother's father is the VC. I get mouth like die, you better pay me well or else.......you don't wanna know
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:
Okay.. Like how much

Like Maami Becalina said, you'll settle her, me and dekunmi so that we can now take your money to UI admission office.

It's just a penny tho'. We collect 60,000 to people we don't know. But since it's you, we will cut it down to half i.e 30,000 Naira. Just PM me for my account detail or dekunmi/becalina own. undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Like Maami Becalina said, you'll settle her, me and dekunmi so that we can now take your money to UI admission office.

It's just a penny tho'. We collect 60,000 to people we don't know. But since it's you, we will cut it down to half i.e 30,000 Naira. Just PM me for my account detail or dekunmi/becalina own. undecided
ah Tony, why you dey fall my hand na, 30k ke, I ll av to settle, my cousin, his brother, the brother's galfrd, and the rest in the line before the money ll reach the VC himself, @benoon, if na only waka come before, go find people join u o, u go pay tire
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Becalina: my cousin's elder brother's friend's galfrd's uncle's brother's father is the VC. I get mouth like die, you better pay me well or else.......you don't wanna know
Hmmm..For this U.I naa.. Okay how can I reach you, and how much should I prepare for..

And with dis ur description u sure V.C go fit recognize u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Becalina: ah Tony, why you dey fall my hand na, 30k ke, I ll av to settle, my cousin, his brother, the brother's galfrd, and the rest in the line before the money ll reach the VC himself, @benoon, if na only waka come before, go find people join u o, u go pay tire

Oh! I forgot. Oya charge am. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Cheque or cash
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:
Hmmm..For this U.I naa.. Okay how can I reach you, and how much should I prepare for..

And with dis ur description u sure V.C go fit recognize u
ah! That man! His eyes na like that of owls, he can recognise die, whenever I go visiting, he alwayz gives me a royal welcome, don't worry, I ll take you on of these days to drink sharwama with him or better still he likes my HOT salad *winks*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:
Cheque or cash
just pay into my account, eeeeemmmmm I ll give my cousin like 50,500, the guy likes jara, his brother, we ll give like 70k, he get big mouth, the galfrd, that one fit shop non stop for a whole month, we go give am lik 150k, and the rest will share 60k, them be gentle guys, now the VC, let's give him like 450k, the more the money, the surer ur admission, me and Tony will manage the 30k, we be your frds, me I ll give dekunmi money frm my own pocket for you, make I help you small
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Becalina: just pay into my account, eeeeemmmmm I ll give my cousin like 50,500, the guy likes jara, his brother, we ll give like 70k, he get big mouth, the galfrd, that one fit shop non stop for a whole month, we go give am lik 150k, and the rest will share 60k, them be gentle guys, now the VC, let's give him like 450k, the more the money, the surer ur admission, me and Tony will manage the 30k, we be your frds, me I ll give dekunmi money frm my own pocket for you, make I help you small
Yeeeee.. There's God o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Make I kukuma go private jeje
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thorby:
I'm here o. I lost my second acct

Teebabs?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Becalina: . Of course Na, you ll start by paying me, then you ll pay me to pay dekunmi and francisTony, if you do that lasan, don't even bother reading for the post utme, your admission is over sure, benoon, are you a learner?

lwkm.. He's a learner ma'am..

@benoon..ur admission into ur desired course would b given to u if nd only if u merit it ...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
kumpharm:

lwkm.. He's a learner ma'am..

@benoon..ur admission into ur desired course would b given to u if nd only if u merit it ...
Thanks very much jare.. @becalina..How market
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
#MODIFIED..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:
Thanks very much jare.. @becalina..How market

Uwc sire..
Hu told u dat peeps pay for admission in ui.

maami Becalina .. biko no vex.. I don spoil market .. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
kumpharm:

Uwc sire..
Hu told u dat peeps pay for admission in ui.

maami Becalina .. biko no vex.. I don spoil market .. grin
A friend of mine who studies at Ibadan poly... He said he had to bribe his way out wen he wrote his putme avin a score ov 45 .. He said he saw many other candidates that had higher mark than him in d post utme denied of admission.. He concluded that a person who has finished putme shldnt jst sit at home expectn his name 2 appear on d admission list, but rather roam abt d uni nd luk 4 any1 dt can help wit securing his admission.
Becalina and francis..E pele o

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:
A friend of mine who studies at Ibadan poly... He said he had to bribe his way out wen he wrote his putme avin a score ov 45 .. He said he saw many other candidates that had higher mark than him in d post utme denied of admission.. He concluded that a person who has finished putme shldnt jst sit at home expectn his name 2 appear on d admission list, but rather roam abt d uni nd luk 4 any1 dt can help wit securing his admission.

He got 45?? The bolded shows that he didn't even qualify to be given any course in UI and he resulted in lieing to you.

Maybe, those with high mark didn't beat their department cutoff and wasn't offered any course.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:

University of Ibadan is different from Polytechnic Ibadan ..
From ur post, u said he had a score of 45 which ideally wouldn't give him a chance in ui.. Guess datz y he had to bribe his way nd still wasn't admitted undecided ..
Ui considers 50+ for admission.. U'ld b admitted into ur desired course if u beat d cutoff or u'ld be given another course if ur lucky.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello fellow aspirants.. This is ur b0y #akboze.. I have a terrible questi0n to ask... I got 374 in d c0ncluded UTME.. My utme c0mbinati0ns 're

Physics..
Quantitative..
Fine-art..
Hausa-language...

and my c0urse is

'YORUBA TECHNOLOGY'

WHAT 'RE MY CHANCES IN GAINING ADMISSI0N
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by cleverj01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Weldone guys! Longest tym
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dopeyomi: Hello fellow aspirants.. This is ur b0y #akboze.. I have a terrible questi0n to ask... I got 374 in d c0ncluded UTME.. My utme c0mbinati0ns 're

Physics..
Quantitative..
Fine-art..
Hausa-language...

and my c0urse is

'YORUBA TECHNOLOGY'

WHAT 'RE MY CHANCES IN GAINING ADMISSI0N
-1%
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
benoon:
-1%
're u sure What if i change my c0urse to Bio-YORUBA or Political engineer
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Kunmee, Francis, Ifyx, PrinceCee, Becalina, DiarisGod and the rest... We can't wait to see u all @ The First and the Best University in Nigeria. We love you all... smiley

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dopeyomi: 're u sure What if i change my c0urse to Bio-YORUBA or Political engineer
You would then need check up and deliverance as fall back courses
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Thorby(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
kumpharm:

Teebabs?
Yes oooooooooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Viewing- Prince CEE, the funniest thing is that you created a new moniker i.e PrinceCEE meanwhile your old moniker you de-activated resurrected yesterday after NL came back from 5days break. Smh

Click here [url=https://www.nairaland.com/prince%20cee]Prince CEE[/url] to see it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
have a nyc score abv ur course cut-off nd ur admission ez certified
benoon: eh eh.. page 8 ke?

Anyway, I want 2 clear sometin in my mind here.. Its abt gaining admission into U.I.. I heard that for me to be admitted I WILL HAVE TO pay some people there even if I pass my post jamb.. My question is, is it true that it is impossible to gain admission without paying someppl.. All I thought was Write your post jamb, pass and you are in...

Francistony, Ifyx I really missed you guys.
...we missed u too biggest boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Leystra: Kunmee, Francis, Ifyx, PrinceCee, Becalina, DiarisGod and the rest... We can't wait to see u all @ The First and the Best University in Nigeria. We love you all... smiley
tenkz boss

*starts to sob & collects hanky frm Kunmi*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thorby:
Yes oooooooooo
Teebabs,glad to c u here...

where re d ordas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.