Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

WHERE TO BUY SINGLETS(LUX,TRY.BYC)BOXSERS AND BRIEFS,UNI-SEX WALLETS&JEWELERY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WHERE TO BUY SINGLETS(LUX,TRY.BYC)BOXSERS AND BRIEFS,UNI-SEX WALLETS&JEWELERY (1820 Views)

3 In 1 Men's Lux Singlet And Roundneck At Wholesale And Unbeatable Prices / Help! I Hav Tv Advert Proposals 4 Lux&mortein,bt Dnt Kno How2go Abt It / Who Can Supply Me Cheap Boxers And Singlets @ Wholesale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHERE TO BUY SINGLETS(LUX,TRY.BYC)BOXSERS AND BRIEFS,UNI-SEX WALLETS&JEWELERY by jefy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
I intend starting up a small scale road shop with minimum capital of a hundred thousand and above. I need help on where I can get cheap wholesale prices of singlets e.g Lux,Try, comfort, Byc,boxsers and briefs as well as female jewellery, purses,clutch bags, wallets and accessories in general. Your help will go a long way. You can reach me through my email dajefsimperial@yahoo. com or ping me 299B884B. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ you anticipated favorable replies.G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ bless you.
Re: WHERE TO BUY SINGLETS(LUX,TRY.BYC)BOXSERS AND BRIEFS,UNI-SEX WALLETS&JEWELERY by eluquenson(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Go to Dosunmu market in lagos island, you will get those stuffs at wholesale prices.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: WHERE TO BUY SINGLETS(LUX,TRY.BYC)BOXSERS AND BRIEFS,UNI-SEX WALLETS&JEWELERY by jefy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
so so grateful. Thanks for the post .God bless you plenty plenty

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guyz Need A Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Or Daily Payment Urgently / Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce / Photo Studio Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.