Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

2014: Where Is The Best Place To Cross Over? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2014: Where Is The Best Place To Cross Over? (501 Views)

Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Top 10 Most Googled Nigerian Artists In 2014 (where Is Wizkid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014: Where Is The Best Place To Cross Over? by missBanks: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
As the New Year nears, one wonders the best place to be in welcoming the year 2014.
From reports gathered in New Zealand which was first to welcome 2014, some of the revelers in the countries danced in the streets, others were spotted drinking, some went on boat ride to witness the fireworks shot in the sky from Auckland’s Sky Tower

As for me,I will go to church, and then decide on what to do next, probably go home and sleep.
So, what is your own choice?

Is it church? Bar Beach? Beer parlor.

http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/2014-where-is-best-place-to-cross-over.html

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Without License Lands Plane On Highway / Please Read Through This Reader’s Mail: He Almost Raped Me, But I Still Love Him / Hi Ppl Plsadd Me On Bbm 3339EB1B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.