Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To View Friends Profile On Nairaland. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To View Friends Profile On Nairaland. (1926 Views)

Every Black Person Needs To View This Picture / 2 University Girls Upload 7 Full Unclad Photos. Click Here To View All Pictures / This Man Has The Greatest Profile On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To View Friends Profile On Nairaland. by brightlomo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
please my dear nairaland. I would like to know how to view my friend profile on nairaland. thanks
Re: How To View Friends Profile On Nairaland. by Pelummy(f): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Type the username in the search box, and click local search it will show all that is related to the person's username

U can get to the person profile frm there
Re: How To View Friends Profile On Nairaland. by GreatVee: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
That step didn't work!
Re: How To View Friends Profile On Nairaland. by emotions1: 3:20am On Feb 11, 2016
adonbiliv what ayam seeing.......

just to check someone profile nah your problem.....

(1) (Reply)

Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? / Phote Of The Day; Funny Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers Sleeping On Duty / Women No Go Kill Me With Laff (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.