Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Favourite Female Members On Nairaland Are Iice And Gamine. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Favourite Female Members On Nairaland Are Iice And Gamine. (791 Views)

The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. / My Favourite Female Member On Nairaland Is Gamine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Favourite Female Members On Nairaland Are Iice And Gamine. by icezik1(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2008
Well, MY FAVORITE female Nairaland members are both iice and Gamine.

I love the multicolored font iice posts her threads in and at over 15000 posts, is there any other person (other than Seun) that has posted up to her? She always keeps her posts real.

As for Gamine, she's just wacky.  wink
Re: My Favourite Female Members On Nairaland Are Iice And Gamine. by SeanT21(f): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
You could have told them on YIM!!

anywayz, THEY LOVE YOU 2!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is My Country: / Best Of 2008: Nairaland Threads / About Obasanjo's Interview On Hardtalk In London: Does Nigerian System Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.