Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Share Your Achievement For The Just Concluded 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Achievement For The Just Concluded 2013 (484 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki / Your Achievement So Far In 2010. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Achievement For The Just Concluded 2013 by Jorian1(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2014
Hello nairalanders, happy new year to all of you. Am very happy this year due to the fact that last year ended well for me although I didn't acheive much myself but my family members and my senior bro made it. Here is it.

Going for service
Bought a brand new camry 2010 model
Get engage to the woman of his dreams
Being offer the opportunity to contest in our ward as a councellor.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
I know you will share your intresting achievement with us, once again, happy new year.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Girl Before? / Three Things You Should Know About Fear. / Nigerian Troops Arrest Kaduna Bomb Suspect Dressed As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.