Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Gamine & Gabrywyl - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2616 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Happy Birthday! Gamine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by shannong(f): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2008
OH MY GOD Gabrywyl. I think this guy will never give up. He is mental. Seun. . . you should just banned this guy from Nairaland.
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2008
i now see your intentions gabry, u want me banned? aah sori u'd have 2 be the moderator/admin 2 do that make them like u and u'll be one soon but naaaah they know u too well now, multiple id witch
shannon_g:

OH MY GOD Gabrywyl. I think this guy will never give up. He is mental. Seun. . . you should just banned this guy from Nairaland.
dis post has the exact same flaws dat gabry makes babe u're busted in so many ways give it up
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2008
You? banned? Haa! Sorry bro, I enjoyed your stay here as you are giving me all the attention in the world and I understand that you are seeking for attention as well thats why you are following me around like a parasit. You're obviously jelous just cause I got more love compared to you  tongue

Look, if you want some attention, just tell me and I shall open a thread on your name. That will make you happy. yeah? grin
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
eat ur luv on net pls i dont need it. on the other hand u're goin insane and so on about urself u shld give gabry a break and switch 2 anoda id
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 3:06am On Aug 19, 2008
Oh puleaseeeeee. . . . Stop acting like a child. . . . . Look who is the one going insane in the first place? You have been mocking and discriminating simply almost everyone here and you even admit a few disgusting acts which you have done in the past. Look who is crazy now? And what makes you even crazier is that you just wont stop following me around the threads here and continue to mock, mock and mock and it does not get you anywhere because people here still think that you are crazy. Get your head check ohhhh. . . You must be facing some mental illness.
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by henry007(m): 3:09am On Aug 19, 2008
someone's vexing here ooooh
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 4:09am On Aug 19, 2008
Whats vexing?
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by dre101(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2008
@Joseph
Something must be wrong with you, why are you so childish?, how old are you? even if you are 14years old you should reason better.
Now it so obvious that you want attention, what do you need it for? why can't you accept who you are instead of mocking others.
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
u guys give me a break, y wld i need attention when as it is i gat a lil more dan necessary but gabrywyl here doesnt seek just attention but she claims she's holier dan dou. gabrywyl is lookin 4 a spouse yes and dats simply pathetic , she's not 4rm around here so wdf is she doin here. nl is 4 africans as far as i'm concerned if u aint black u're wasting ur time here and please gabry do u know jack about nigeria? their way of live, the economy, wat d hell do u want wit us, are we sooo friendly dat u just can't help urself?
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by skfa1: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2008
Joseph6:

u guys give me a break, y would i need attention when as it is i gat a little more dan necessary but gabrywyl here doesnt seek just attention but she claims she's holier dan dou. gabrywyl is lookin 4 a spouse yes and that is simply pathetic , she's not from around here so wdf is she doin here. nl is 4 africans as far as i'm concerned if u aint black u're wasting your time here and please gabry do u know jack about nigeria? their way of live, the economy, what d hell do u want wit us, are we sooo friendly that u just can't help yourself?

Well Joseph6 just allow gabrywyl to play with Africans, I think she is human being. Peace.
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by skfa1: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ gabrywyl

Lee chun chu grin
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Aug 20, 2008
dre101:

@Joseph
Something must be wrong with you, why are you so childish?, how old are you? even if you are 14years old you should reason better.
Now it so obvious that you want attention, what do you need it for? why can't you accept who you are instead of mocking others.

Indeed bro. . . Just dont know which person in heaven wired his head as such. . .

u guys give me a break, y would i need attention when as it is i gat a little more dan necessary

My a**. You have been mocking and discriminating simply almost everyone and creating stupid foolish threads around here. It obvious that you are in need of attention. Get a life.

gabrywyl here doesnt seek just attention but she claims she's holier

I have never said that. You are the one whom claim that all on your own.

gabrywyl is lookin 4 a spouse yes

Oh pleaseeee. . . . Looking for a spouse? Do you have any idea on how much trouble I have to go through just to date an African man If I can, I would date someone else just to save me all the trouble and WTFH should I find someone here You are obviously brainless. . . . .

wdf is she doin here

I have told you to refer to dreeldee or read my evidence but its obvious that you are too chicken shit scared to do so.

if u aint black u're wasting your time here and please gabry do u know jack about nigeria? their way of live, the economy, what d hell do u want wit us, are we sooo friendly that u just can't help yourself?

There are so many none Nigerians here, why don't you tell them that as well? Or better, open a thread about it and telling them that you are a racist.

Well Joseph6 just allow gabrywyl to play with Africans, I think she is human being. Peace.

Play? Do you think I have so much time for that? If you are not satisfied, just ignore the non nigerians and go on with life will ya?

skfa1:

@ gabrywyl

Lee chun chu grin

Amebo. That must be your name.
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 20, 2008
Behind every rumour. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 2:59am On Aug 20, 2008
Now what is it again?
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 3:20am On Aug 20, 2008
gabry, its obvious u're hiding sumtin, look at the way u took ur time tryin 2 cova ur sick acts pls clear urself elsewhere i dont care how u do it but Bleep out of nl,the last thing one needs is an alien psychopath paradin herself as a man and woman on nl, get lost u retard
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 3:38am On Aug 20, 2008
complete ignorance.
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 4:22am On Aug 20, 2008
try ignoramus u !tch
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 4:23am On Aug 20, 2008
tongue

Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 4:50am On Aug 20, 2008
u're so like your mom [size=3pt]just the same cock fuckers[/size]
u were telling everyone dat u used 2 be a devil worshipper and wat d hell does dat mean.gosh u're a freak nl dont need any ex devil worshipper next ting u know u'll claim u saw an alien
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2008
smiley

Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by dre101(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2008
Gabby, pls ignore this guy, so that you too will not look like a fool.
Hear this story.

A lady was bathing in the stream, a mad man can around and ran away with her cloth, she saw the mad man running with her cloth and she ran after the mad man forgetting she was naked.

Tell me who is the real mad person?
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2008
Eya pele ohhh. . . I just find him hilarious. Ok, I will ignore him. Thanks for the advise bro.
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Joseph6(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
pls dont say it do it if u dare
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by UltimGuile: 5:20am On Dec 27, 2008
GIRLS DON'T PLAY IN REAL COMBAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by Gabry(f): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
U dey yarn this month when this feud is over years ago angry
Re: Gamine & Gabrywyl by NNMUU(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
Gamine ur awesome, wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT! Gov Amaechi Impregnates Wole Soyinka’s Daughter As They Expect Baby Soon? / This Herb...............khat Or Miraa / Which Will U Love For Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.