Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad (1577 Views)

Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by artade: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2014
While eating her lunch-time salad, a Wall Street Journal employee found an unexpected ingredient – a frog.

After opening a Pret A Manger nicoise salad at her desk, and eating about half of it, she discovered an approximately two inch long green and brown dead frog in the lettuce. She summoned nearby coworkers to confirm what she saw.

Ellen Roggemann, vice president of brand marketing for the company in the U.S., said that Pret A Manger’s goal of selling “handmade natural food,” often made from organic ingredients, could be partially to blame for the frog in the salad.

“We don’t use any pesticides with our greens and they go through multiple washing cycles,” she said. “An unfortunate piece of organic matter has made its way through,” she added.

---

My people, what would you do if you were in her shoes?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/12/31/woman-finds-dead-frog-in-organic-pret-manger-salad/
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by badmeat(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2014
That is one heck of a frog salad!grin
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by Anthony3850(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2014
artade: While eating her lunch-time salad, a Wall Street Journal employee found an unexpected ingredient – a frog.

After opening a Pret A Manger nicoise salad at her desk, and eating about half of it, she discovered an approximately two inch long green and brown dead frog in the lettuce. She summoned nearby coworkers to confirm what she saw.

Ellen Roggemann, vice president of brand marketing for the company in the U.S., said that Pret A Manger’s goal of selling “handmade natural food,” often made from organic ingredients, could be partially to blame for the frog in the salad.

“We don’t use any pesticides with our greens and they go through multiple washing cycles,” she said. “An unfortunate piece of organic matter has made its way through,” she added.

---

My people, what would you do if you were in her shoes?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/12/31/woman-finds-dead-frog-in-organic-pret-manger-salad/
. If na me....(i pray it won't be) ah go chop d frog dey go joor.
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by Jojo4truth: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2014
bad meat: That is one heck of a frog salad!grin
it is called froggy salad.
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by artade: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
bad meat: That is one heck of a frog salad!grin

LOL @frog salad

Anthony3850: . If na me....(i pray it won't be) ah go chop d frog dey go joor.

Shey the proteins from the eggs no reach, abi? I feel you grin
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by aljharem(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
not bad grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by cynhamscakes(f): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Too much of a mistake.
Imagine if she was eating it at night.
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by artade: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2014
cynhamscakes: Too much of a mistake.
Imagine if she was eating it at night.

And only knew after she has eaten off the 'yummy' head... angry
Re: Woman Finds A Dead Frog In Her Salad by nanauju(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
I trust oyinbo people nah grin she'll definitely sue that company to court, and make money from them

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Food? / See How To Make Goat Meat Barbeque Bbq | Nigerian Barbecue / Easy Recipes For Black American Woman Dating Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.