Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My New Year Gift To Naira Landers: Happy New Year:thank God We Made It Together - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My New Year Gift To Naira Landers: Happy New Year:thank God We Made It Together (767 Views)

Western Union Dollar To Naira Rate Will Shock You – Gistmaster / Exchange Rate Of Some Currencies To Naira(10-06-2015) / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollars Euro & Pounds To Naira Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Year Gift To Naira Landers: Happy New Year:thank God We Made It Together by jefy(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2014
compiled by J.E.Fiyananabor and M.J.Simon
WATCH WORD FOR 2014
WISE DETERMINATION AND HARD WORK

Guiding principles as powered by George S Clason the author “The Richest Man In Babylon" and co authors of “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert T.Kiyosaki and Sharon L. Lechter,C.P.A.
(Am ever grateful for your view points on financial management and wealth creation. May God richly bless you all)

PRINCIPLES TO FINANCIAL PROSPERITY (THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON)

 A part of all you earn is yours to keep
 For you to be wealthy, you first have to learn how to become wealthy
 Surely, it is a law of the God’s that unto him who keepeth and spendeth not a certain part of all his earnings, shall more gold come more easily, likewise, him whose purse is empty does gold avoid
 Consider substantial belongings such as gold, lands, herds, merchandise, income bringing investment Rather than desires of each day, things quickly gone and forgotten such as food, jewel, a bit of finery, better raiment’s, more foot etc.
 For each ten coins you put in (income) spend but nine
 What each of us calls our ‘necessary expenses’ will always grow to equal our incomes unless we protect to the contrary
 Study thoughtfully thy accustomed habits of living. Herein may be most often found certain accepted expenses that may wisely be reduced or eliminated. Let thy motto be one hundred per cent of appreciated value demanded for each coin spent.
 The purpose of a budget is to help thy purse to fatten. Budget thy expenses that thou mayest have coins to pay for ty necessities to pay foe thy enjoyments and to gratify thy worthwhile desires without spending more than nine-tenths of thy earnings.
 Put thy treasure to labor and to increase.
 Loaning out thy gold(with interest or collateral with equal value) to men of means and honor is a way of getting your gold to work
 The third cure to a lean purse: is to put each coin to laboring that it may reproduce its kind even as the flocks of the field and help brings to thee income, a stream of wealth that shall flow constantly into thy purse.
 Gold in a man’s purse must be guarded with firmness, else it be lost.
 The first sound principle of investment is security for thy principal
 Be not too confident of thy wisdom in en trusting thy treasures to the possible pitfalls of investments. Better by far to consult the wisdom of those experienced in handling money for profit.
 Consult with wise men
 Every man own the roof that sheltereth him and his (own thy own house)
 Insure a future income ( a man may buy houses or lands for this purpose)
 Provide in advance for the needs of thy growing age and the protection of thy family.
 Increase thy ability to earn (thy desires must be strong and definite)
 This is the process by which wealth is accumulated: first in small sums, then in larger ones as a man learns and become more capable.
 If he be a merchant, he may continually seek better goods that can be purchased at lower prices.
 He must pay his debts with all the promptness within his power, not purchasing that for which he is unable to pay.
 He must take care of his family that they may think and speak well of him.
 He must take a will of record that, in case the Gods call him, proper and honorable division of his property be accomplished.
 Cultivate thy own powers, to study and become wiser, to become more skillful. To act as to respect thyself
 Good luck waits to come to that man who accepts opportunity
 Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity
 To attract good luck to oneself, it is necessary to take advantage of opportunities
 Men of action are favored by the goodness of good luck
 Gold is reserved by those for those who know the laws and abide by them

THE FIVE LAWS OF GOLD
 Gold commeth gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by not less than one-tenth of his earnings to create an estate for his future and that of his family.
 Gold laboreth diligently and contentedly for the wise owner who finds for it profitable employment, multiplying even as the flocks of the field.
 Gold clingeth to the protection of the cautious owner who invests it under the advice of men wise in its handling.
 Gold slippeth away from the man who invests it in businesses or purposes with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those skilled in the keep.
 Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment.

 Wealth that comes quickly goeth the same way.
 Wealth that comes quickly goeth the same way.
 Wealth that stayeth to give enjoyment and satisfaction to its owner comes gradually, because it is a child born of knowledge and persistent purpose
 \wise, indeed, is he who investeth his treasures under the advice of men skilled in the ways of gold.
 Take no chance in losing your principal. Or tying it up in unprofitable investments.
 If thou desire to help thy friend, do so in a way that will not bring thy friends burdens upon thyself.
 Hopeless debt is like a deep pit into which one may descend quickly and where one may struggle vainly for many days. It is a pit of sorrow and regreats where the brightness of the sun is overcast and night is made un happy by restless sleeping.
 What knowledge have you of the ways of trade? Do you know where you can buy at lower cost? Do you know where you can sell at a faire price? Can you say yes to these questions?
 Forget not that gold slippeth away in unexpected ways from those unsilked in guarding it.
 Better a little caution than a great regret
 We can not afford to be without adequate protection
 He who spends more than he earns is sowing the winds of needless self indulgence from which he is sure to reap the whirlwinds of trouble and humiliation.
 Where the determination is, the way can be found.

YOUR PLANS SHOULD INCLUDE THESE THREE PURPOSES
 First, the plan doth provide for my future prosper. Therefore, one-tenth of all I earn shall be set aside as my own to keep. Therefore, the man who wisheth to achieve must have coin that he may keep to jingle in his purse, that he have in his heart love for his family and loyalty to his king
 Secondly, the plan doth provide that I shall support and clothe my good wife who hath return to me with loyalty from the house of her father. For Mathon doth say that to take good care of a faithful wife putteth self respect into the heart of a man and addeth strength and determination to his purpose.
Therefore,seven-tenths of all I earn shall be used to provide a home,clothes to wear, and food to eat, with a bit extra to spend, that our lives be not lacking in pleasure and enjoyment.
 Third, the plan doth provide that out of my earnings my debts shall be paid. When the moon is full (month end),two-tenths of all I have earned shall be divided honorably and farly among those who have trusted me and to whom I am indebted.

 NB: NO WORK TO DO IS BAD FOR ANY MAN
 Decide what thou desirest to do accomplish and then work will aid thee to achieve it.

WISDOM CORNER FROM THE BOOK ‘RICH DAD POOR DAD’
 Getting a good education and making good grades no longer ensures success, and nobody seems to have noticed.
 Without financial literacy and the knowledge of how money works, they are not prepared to face the world that awaits them, a world in which spending is emphasized over savings.
 What do you understand by CASHFLOW? May be you should find out.
 The only way to run out of the Rat Race is to prove your proficiency at both accounting and investing.
 As they bought and sold assets, they had trouble remembering that each transaction could impact their monthly cash flow.
 Play it smart
 You can work for a corporation and own your own corporation
 In your line of enterprise, know how to hire smart people
 Start building your assets instead of liabilities
 Be open to new and bold ideas
 Anyone can achieve prosperity if they so choose.
 Remember, financial intelligence is the mental process via we solve our financial problems.
 Choose between these statements: “the love of money is the root of all evil.” Or “the lack of money is the root of all evils”
 Do not say “I can not afford it.” Instead, ask your self “how can I afford it?”
 Proper mental exercise increases your chances for wealth. Laziness decreases both health and wealth.
 Learn how to write strong business and financial plans .
 Broke is temporary, and poor is eternal
 Money is power
 Don’t only work for money, make your money work for you.
 Money is one form of power. But what is more powerful is financial education.
Re: My New Year Gift To Naira Landers: Happy New Year:thank God We Made It Together by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2014
Mtcheew! I even think say na recharge card u wan share angry
Re: My New Year Gift To Naira Landers: Happy New Year:thank God We Made It Together by jefy(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Good for you.Service provider office no far from you. Happy new year. The write up is worth more than a bag of cash. You cant read through so i understand.GOOD LUCK

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest My Extra 5k Monthly Properly... / Investing In Nigeria. A Study Into Power Generation And Telecoms / Please Help!!how Can I Setup A Frozen Food Business With 600k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.