Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help (611 Views)

How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / Help My BB Curve 5 Is Showing INITIALIZATION FAILED. / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by fubbyy(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2014
I need help seriously,my cousin bought a new curve 3 and gave me the former one he was using,after collecting all his pin I decided to delete all the existing bbm contacts because its no longer needed by me since I don't know them

Immediately I deleted the contacts,they also got deleted in that one he is using ,I changed my profile pic,it also appeared in his own,I added somebody,it appeared there, what ever I do with my bbm happens in his own

Pls how do I ratify this problem? And is their anyway to retrieve deleted bbm pin
Re: My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Do you have your own blackberry user ID ? Security wipe the device.
All data on the phone will be wiped away.
Re: My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by phemsie(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2014
it's no magic. it's simply bços u are still using the aame blackbeerry id as ur brother. try deleting his account and creating ur own accct. on the blackberry with u. what is happeening presently is that the two blackberry is working as one now, but if u create ur own acct it willl be working independently.
Re: My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by funshint(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
So U̶̲̥̅̊ hv to take 2yrs course to use BB abi? U̶̲̥̅̊ think smart fone is just like 'ur Nokia 3310 that U̶̲̥̅̊ just delete the nos and gbam it becomes new? Common go and wipe the phone and create 'ur own BBM I.D; Nonsense!!!
Re: My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by fubbyy(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
@ lexus and phemsie , big thanks to you guys,I have ratified the problem,its working well now, is their anyway to recover those deleted pins?
Re: My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by Oyetboy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
fubbyy: I need help seriously,my cousin bought a new curve 3 and gave me the former one he was using,after collecting all his pin I decided to delete all the existing bbm contacts because its no longer needed by me since I don't know them

Immediately I deleted the contacts,they also got deleted in that one he is using ,I changed my profile pic,it also appeared in his own,I added somebody,it appeared there, what ever I do with my bbm happens in his own

Pls how do I ratify this problem? And is their anyway to retrieve deleted bbm pin

Is it a magician?
Re: My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by lawrenceunaa: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Goto option--security--security wipe make such your battery if full as it takes time to wipe and restart create your BB ID with your email then set up ur bbm n u re ready to go. Add me 32643b1e for more enlightenment
Re: My Bb Is Doing Magic,pls Help by Lexusgs430: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
fubbyy: @ lexus and phemsie , big thanks to you guys,I have ratified the problem,its working well now, is their anyway to recover those deleted pins?

If you did not write them down or sync with an online server, unfortunately you will have to get in-touch with the pin owners to re-add you.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Selling Tecno M3 Battery?? / Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 For Sale With Accessories (4 Days Old) / Htc One Max Or Samsung S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.