Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Letter Of Appreciation To All Nairalanders (Gbosssaaa) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter Of Appreciation To All Nairalanders (Gbosssaaa) (410 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Appreciation To God After Bail From Jail(pic) / How Olamide Show No Appreciation To Adekunle Gold / Beauty Queen Shows Amazing Act Of Appreciation To Her Mum.. Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Appreciation To All Nairalanders (Gbosssaaa) by AkaliPotential: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2014
As we Enter 2014 We Think About All We Are Grateful For. Our Relationship With You Is One Thing We Treasure.

For those of you that have clicked my blog links, i say thank you.

For those of you that always use the phrase "OP", i say thank you for making me go stronger

And for those of you that always visit my blog, I say what will I have done without you!!

Thank You For Giving Us The Opportunity To Work With You This Year. It Has Been An Honour And A Valuable Experience For Us. We Wish You Fulfilled New Year Filled With All Good Things.

I Hope You, All Your Family And Friends Have A Lovely Holiday Season Filled With Joy And Meaning. (Amen)

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

From Gbagan News | www.gbagan.com
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To All Nairalanders (Gbosssaaa) by aishwaryafann: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2014
! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Drop Urtweeter Handle / Dapsoneh / Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.