Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] (4318 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Davido Buys 9th Car For Christmas & See Photos Of His Exotic Cars / PHOTOS: Check Out Ghanaian Star, Asamoah Gyan’s House And His Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by squant455: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2014

The Household of God Head Pastor recently acquired a Rolls Royce Phantom said to be worth N80m and a Range Rover Autobiography worth N30million. He said he bought these cars to celebrate 27 years as a pastor and 30 years as a born again Christian. He opened his garage doors to Encomium magazine and let them take photos of his exotic automobiles to show to the world. See more photos after the cut…

http://www.prosamgeeks.com/rev-chris-okotie-shows-off-his-exotic-very-expensive-carsphotosrev-chris-okotie-shows-off-his-exotic-very-expensive-carsphotos/
Source: www.prosamgeeks.com
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by jayseehe(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
I must b a pastor
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by piratedcopy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
i must to pastor
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by jeffizy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
I love his taste of automobiles. Religious sentiments apart!

His rolls royce role model must be the Sultan of Brunei.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by alaoeri: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fela don sign finish
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun
Archbishop na miliki.......
Pastor self they enjoy
Imam self dey enjoy
My brother wetin u talk.....
Some gullible ppl will soon come with 'don't touch/judge my anointed' or wetin be the statement self. smh

3 Likes

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by edo3(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Vanity,vanity upon vanity!

3 Likes

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by IAMBREEZY: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Chris Ma nigga grin
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by vislabraye(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
The fact that U can afford smthing dsnt mean u shd hav dm all
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by KnightsTemplar(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
..and what does this pastor? hope to achieve by such brazen display of wealth.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by OCTAVO: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
But his compound is not as neat/fine as expected angry

2 Likes

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by wheesin(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Sowhizy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hpe hez goin 2 heaven wit those undecided
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by dridowu: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Honestly church business is a real business
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
This one is lip sealed *cant talk*

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mocking God?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
ma nigga
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Temismith(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
I do not comment on issues like dis. Leave d men of God to God!!!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Temismith(f): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sowhizy: Hpe hez goin 2 heaven wit those undecided
and how about not having dem and going to hell ?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Denn(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Temismith: I do not comment on issues like dis. Leave d men of God to God!!!

It is because if christians like you that this brigandy continues.

Same approach to corrupt civil servants and even robbery in lagos traffic. You prefer to keep quiet to open desecrations.

E warriors United
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by joyli: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Olajumokeibk: This one is lip sealed *cant talk*

Olorun ari ejo da? undecided undecided
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by 9jahubcom(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
hmm
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by kayClt(f): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
vanity upon vanity.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Temismith(f): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Denn:

It is because if christians like you that this brigandy continues.

Same approach to corrupt civil servants and even robbery in lagos traffic. You prefer to keep quiet to open desecrations.

E warriors United
u don talk finish? Its my opinion,its my business, so face ur front or go and set urself ablaze!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Nakarey(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nice collection of rides!loving the rolls royce...pastors are nw tthe ones living like celebrities
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by ednut1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
dey knw der is no mansion in heaven. let dem enjoy
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by IAMBREEZY: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
kayClt: vanity upon vanity.
but shawry if you got enough wonga and flashy rides you ain't gonna think about vanity right
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
So much for being an acclaimed man of God, very earthly and materialistic angry

and with all this wealth, He has not yet ventured to help the needy, Yet some Idiots would come out defending the bigot angry
I wonder how Jesus must be feeling now about the way Christianity has gone down d drain embarassed
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by mathmatica: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
LET US PRAY
Our father,who at in heaven,hallow be thy name,thy kingdom come,
PAUSE
Would these pastors be happy if the kingdom of God comes? if you were a pastor owing exotic cars,private planes and your gullible members sees you as God here on earth,would you want the kingdom of God to come? would you be happy if Christ is to return as he has promised?if your honest answer is no,then,are you indeed a servant of God?....Are these men servants of Christ,who though he is the creator, humbled himself and became a created,so he can redeem falling man.While he lived,he rode on lowly donkey,though he can afford a chariot. He lived with his disciples,though he can afford a palace filled with servants.
ARE THESE SO CALLED PASTORS REALLY THE MOUTHPIECE OF THE HUMBLE,LOVING AND SOON TO RETURN SAVIOUR?.....am just asking.

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by ednut1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
KingMEXX: So much for being an acclaimed man of God, very earthly and materialistic angry

and with all this wealth, He has not yet ventured to help the needy, Yet some Idiots would come out defending the bigot angry
I wonder how Jesus must be feeling now about the way Christianity has gone down d drain embarassed
I like your Christ, I do not like your
Christians. Your Christians are so
unlike your Christ.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by EBIXANDRA(f): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
So much for a man who says all catholics are going to hell. Hmmmmn!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by freda506(f): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos] by imsuboi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Temismith: I do not comment on issues like dis. Leave d men of God to God!!!

brainwashed frog

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Hottest Nigerian Celebrity Baby Mamas (photos) / Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display / Flavour Revels In New Hair Cut, Shows Abs Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.