Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! (1826 Views)

A Storey Building With 2nos Of 2 Bedroom And A Big Warehouse With Cofo N14m / Why Soil Investigation Is Necessary For Your Building Project / Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by thirdeye(m): 2:59am On Jun 21, 2006
Yes!! #600,000 can build you a house anywhere if you know what to do,but don't embark on any project without reading this AVOID DISASTER AND FRAUDPROOF YOURSELF, www.dig-again.zoomshare.com
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by LondonCool(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2007
Why don't you make it free ?
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by gbengaijot(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2007
even if you dont want to provide it for free, at least, you can give the first 1-2 chapters for free to let us taste it. As a matter of fact, i am interested in it, but how can i pay for something i dont see its first two chapters to know if you've definitely got the information i want.
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by thirdeye(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2007
I did post to people that first requested for the free info. I hope to still do that very soon. But I just got a job that takes all the time I have for now including Sundays. So I have been a little bit off. I am planning to get an internet connection at home then I can be fully back. Thank you
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by hbrednic: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2007
sounds intresting,i will be needing it aswell but like the others said,seeing is believing.
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by nosbash: 5:38am On Apr 11, 2007
thirdeye:

Yes!! #600,000 can build you a house anywhere if you know what to do,but don't embark on any project without reading this AVOID DISASTER AND FRAUDPROOF YOURSELF, www.dig-again.zoomshare.com

I think your calculations on using 600,000 naira is greatly flawed,
dont know why we cant recognise a fraud mail?
Assuming am building in the lekki axis where a raft foundation is required.
Iron rods, granite, cement,  etc is needed,
600,000 naira is not sufficient to make a raft foundation for a moderate 4 bedroom bungalow.
Except ofcos your tips is based on building on stilts, free salt water and free air grin
Pls cut the crap & get a job,
[size=7pt][/size
thirdeye:

Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by thirdeye(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
nosbash:

I think your calculations on using 600,000 naira is greatly flawed,
don't know why we can't recognise a fraud mail?
Assuming am building in the lekki axis where a raft foundation is required.
Iron rods, granite, cement,  etc is needed,
600,000 naira is not sufficient to make a raft foundation for a moderate 4 bedroom bungalow.
Except ofcos your tips is based on building on stilts, free salt water and free air grin
Please cut the crap & get a job,
[size=7pt][/size

I can see u need to be educated.I have a job come to no. 14 ajidagan street, Gbagada Phase one and ask of me.
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by nosbash: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2007
ThirdEYE,
I think we all need the education, as we've got only 2 eyes.
The only way is to use this forum to sell your ideas.Provided they are Authentic.
I am a REALIST, hence my adducing that your proposed budget
for a house is not only unrealistic but not "fraud-proof".
We are here, so pls prove us wrong and you shall wine & dine with KINGS!!!
Alternatively, I challenge you to post your contact number(s) on this forum and let members
have the opps. of speaking with you one on one, then decide if you are a FRAUD OR NOT.
I will pay for vital infos provided its valid.
As they say, the ball is in your court.
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by thirdeye(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
nosbash:

ThirdEYE,
I think we all need the education, as we've got only 2 eyes.
The only way is to use this forum to sell your ideas.Provided they are Authentic.
I am a REALIST, hence my adducing that your proposed budget
for a house is not only unrealistic but not "fraud-proof".
We are here, so please prove us wrong and you shall wine & dine with KINGS!!!
Alternatively, I challenge you to post your contact number(s) on this forum and let members
have the opps. of speaking with you one on one, then decide if you are a FRAUD OR NOT.
I will pay for vital infos provided its valid.
As they say, the ball is in your court.

Thank you for your observations and as I told you I,ve been off for a while.
First to build such a house ,the target won't be for the high income earners, you agree?
Two, the land probably is not a waterlogged soil that needs raft or pile foundation, neither in highbrow area where a plot of land will set you back in millions.
There are cheap lands in outskirts where you can get land for as low as as N50,000.
read my piece on getting affordable lands around lagos :
http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/bcsafford.htm
Now to the crux,
If you are observant, the wave of demolition of good buildings going on in the industry is an opportunity for those that are in the know to take advantage of. Banks are spreading like wildfire all over the nation and most of the buildings they are demolishing and replacing with theirs are still very good and most of the materials are still very good.
The Engineers on site sell most of these materials at give away prices to those that request for them on site, infact these materials are burden to them and they are always eager to dispose them. So you can take advantage of this.
Obviously I am talking of a 1-2 bedroom bungallow, so I don't need the rods you are talking about for the Lekki project, not everybody uses granite but gravel, not every land is as waterlogged as where you need all that ,and some can be very strong, I guess you've built so much for big guys that you are not acquainted with what the less priviledged are used to.
You can now subscribe to my weekly online tutorial and newsletter on building management in my website ALSO IS A 2 BEDROOM ESTIMATE WORKED SAMPLE FOR YOU.
http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com

noshbash, not every building you construct with block and cement,neither every of them must be raft foundation. The sample you will receive after subscribing in my website is of strip foundation.
My name is on my website with address and even photograph( just click on my name).You can also check my profile easily on Nairaland.
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by ajileko: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
I fully aggreed with thirdeye. It's very possible to build a house in lagos Nigeria for 6000,000 naira. You have to be present and working with
the right people.
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by cgift(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
Some good points though! Like buying use materials that banks are pulling down.
Re: Build And Manage Your Building With Simple Arithmetic And Fraudproof Yourself! by thirdeye(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
cgift:

Some good points though! Like buying use materials that banks are pulling down.
Just work into any new site and inquire, nobody will arrest you over that, people do come to my site and ask whenever I am on site so is a common thing, some actually take it as business sourcing around sites for this materials.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Obtain Land Document? / Land Wanted In Lekki Phase 1 / Plots Of Land For Sale In Ogudu/ojota Lagos With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.