Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras (1799 Views)

Nikon D90 With Two Prime Lenses - Should I Buy? / Register For Digital Video Editing And Motion Graphics / Red One Digital Cameras Available For Hire @ Good Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras by usbcable(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hello House,

I am a newbie into photography and still learning the trade.

I recently bought a Nikon D3000 so as to use to learn the skills needed and sharpen my abilities.

Presently I want to practise some projects and feel the desire to acquire another lens (at the moment, I use a 18-55mm Nikor lens).

I prefer to go for the 18 - 200 mm or 18 - 300 mm lens but seem unable to find any online store selling it in Nigeria or any abroad willing to ship to Nigeria (our yahoo yahoo boiz don spoil matter for genuine citizens finish cry )

So I would be happy if someone could help with where I can get such lens (online or physical store) range in Lagos and if possible the price range too.

The store would also be useful for other accessories *wink*

Thanks in anticipation of your replies (and to the first to comment chasers and skelewu dancers grin the clock starts ticking now).
Re: Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras by usbcable(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2014
no replies yet.
does it mean the lens is not available in Nigeria ni?
Re: Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras by Hiringu: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Zoom lenses aren't as common, as they're typically used for sports and wildlife photography.

We can get any desired lens shipped to you if you're in Lagos or Abuja. We have a studio in Ikeja, Lagos where you can also pick it up.
It is CEE Visionz films off Allen Avenue.

Orders of this nature are fulfilled from here at our US location.

Let me know if you're looking to order one here, or you can email sales (at ) ceevisionz dotcom

Also, check out this Canon 550d on sale here with some basic lenses. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1551320/usa-used-canon-550d-t2i
Re: Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras by Tochi4life: 2:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Go to Okey Japan's shop in Lagos Island, you can find almost all photography equipmets there. I have a 55-200 mm vr lens for sales tho holla me if you're interested in mine.

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs 5k? / How To Design An Invitation Card For A Small Party / I Need A Good Editor To Edit A Show For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.