Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. (925 Views)

Staying Cool With The Naira Fall / Hi I 'm New , Presentation +18 / Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by sonice1(f): 3:03am On Jun 21, 2006
Hi eveyone, I just registered to this site today. My friend by name Edith introduced me to this site and

I think I'm enjoying it already. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everybody.
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by Seun(m): 3:35am On Jun 21, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland, so nice. We love you already! kiss
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by diddy4(m): 3:53am On Jun 21, 2006
hey so nice,

welcome to NL. you gonn@ have a nice time. cheesy cheesy

like your username. cool cool wink
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by sonice1(f): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2006
Wow, are you the seun my friend was talking about one day I went to her apt to use her computer and she was telling me that she got banned by one seun but she didn't even know what she said or did.But the funny thing was the way she wanted to use her other e-mail address to log in and it still failed. In fact it was so funny. We laughed our butts off the way it just happened. I just hope you don't ban me because I am so lonely now and I need to keep my mind off from things by being here. Well if that is you, thanx for welcoming me and I love you guys too.
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by aloib(f): 3:58am On Jun 21, 2006
welcome gurl, we also ave so cool, wow, nice username, ull definately ave fun bout being banned lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by zionchic(f): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2006
welcome girl, have fun!
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by sonice1(f): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2006
Thanx gurl. I'm enjoying you guys already.
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by eveseh(f): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2006
we wanna be cool with u too,welcme kiss
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by sonice1(f): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2006
Thank you hun, I can see u're creative.
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by eveseh(f): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2006
so nice:

Thank you hun, I can see u're creative.

naah,do u think so?

well thanks

u tokiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by hola2ng(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2006
Good to have
u around. enjoy
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by SvS(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2006
welcome to nairaland
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by jgirl3: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2006
Welcome so nice, you're gonna have fun hopefully
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by ololade83(f): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2006
hiya,my name is ololade.just registered yesterday,i got to know abt naira via google and am so glad i did.[color=#770077][/color] kiss
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by Omonla(f): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland smiley
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by ify2love2(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2006
so nice.

will you be nice to me too? Welcome to the forum kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by sonice1(f): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2006
I will be nice to you honey. Thanx everyone. smiley
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by naomijt(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2006
winku need not be lonely, am new too. nice to meet you
Re: Hi I Am New And I Just Want To Be Cool With Everybody. by naijadiva2(f): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
hello

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Nairaland Username? / Who The Hell Does He Think He Is? / Do U Believe Profile Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.