Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Musleemi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Musleemi (757 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musleemi by Samanther(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
This piece of brain work should not be transmitted or reproduced in any form either written or photocopy without the approval of the author... thanks!
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
Time: 5:50am
16-08-2012
Manhattan, New York
"Allahu akbar Allahu akbar ah-shadia na mohammad rosulunai........."
the call to prayer went on and on while Jamal was performing ablution... Few mins later, he stood up, raised a finger to the heaven saying "lailah lailah illah lailah muhammad rosuluna".... he went in and this time stopped the "call to prayer" alarm on his phone.... he layed down a mat at the corner of the dinning table and did his prayer there...
10:00am
"Good morning sir, how can I help you?" a female voice said calmly.
"Good morning miss, I'm Jamal Abdullah, I'm here to see Stevie" Jamal answered.
"A sec please" the office clerk replied
She was putting a call through to Stevie, when she saw him rushing down from the stairs
"You again what you doing here, i told you to stay away from my family, i don't want to see you but still....." Stevie was angry and yelling so loud....
"calm down please, I just need a minute with you" Jamal interuppted.
Stevie was walking towards Jamal this time, then he walked past him and head for the exit door, Jamal followed him immediately...
"please you've got to believe all I told you yesterday, you need to take your wife out of this country before...
"Jamal was saying while trying to catch up with Stevie because he was walking too fast before Stevie quickly cut in
"please just shut up, I know you Muslims very well, are you trying to fool me? Why should u help me? Do u know me? What's the name of your brotherhood? Is this a plan?"
"No its not... you don't understand and there's no time to explain, just get your wife out of this country and get her somewhere safe" Jamal quickly said while making his way to the gate...
3:13pm
Jamal went straight to his bedroom, took a picture from a shelf close to his bed, he stared at the picture while tears drop from his eyes, "Elizabeth I love you" he said and there he felt his phone ringing...
"As alam alaikum" the caller said
"Alaikum asalam" Jamal replied
they were speaking in Arabic before Jamal stood up and said
"so the deal is going down tonight? okay I will be with you guys soon, may the blessings of Allah be with you" he ended the call......
Re: Musleemi by emeka94(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
WoW. Following like a shadow
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Chapter Two

12:38pm
20-04-2009
California State University, Los Angeles
A yellow taxi cab drops a young lady at the school gate, she's 5"6 tall with blonde hair, quite skinny almost looking gaunt, white eyes...
"Goodmorning Andy" she said to the security man
"Wow! You looking very beautiful as always Elizabeth, good morning" she smiled and walks straight to the hall...
Elizabeth Jenkins, 22 years old, Student, The department of public safety...
"Hey babe you look so so amazing, is that CA Jeremy's you putting on? Oh your shoes, can I have them pleaseeeeeee" Amanda shouted and was speaking so fast and shaking her hands like she just got them outta fire as Elizabeth walks towards her and burst into laughter
"Mandie will you just stop, I bought this at the local store and yes you can get my shoes as long as you paying for them" she said sarcastically, they both burst into laughter, holds hand and while they walk to the front row and then they sat down... Elizabeth was trying to make a phone call before Amanda interrupted her saying
"I know who.. that black dude yea?"
"His name is Jamal and yea he's black so what" Elizabeth replied with a bit on anger written all over her face
"Nothing I was just looking out for Stevie" Mandie said in a pitiful voice
"Whatever" Elizabeth yelled, she stood up cause this time her caller finally answered
"Hey bby hw u doing? Sorry I didn't pick up earlier, I was in a meeting, I've got an assignment now... I'll get back to you later" Jamal said all that as fast as he could
"Alright sir special agent" Elizabeth said jokingly, giggled before ending the call

The FBI Department
"A bomb explosion just took place in the city town square, this must be the handiwork of Mustafa... Special Agent Jamal, you and Agent Kendrick should lead the attack, make sure you bring him to me alive or dead" the chief command yelled out angrily, before heading to his office
"Yes Sir" Jamal said.... went to his office, few minutes later he was out, went into a black FBI van with agent Kendrick along with 12 men and they drove to town square....
12minutes later, they arrive at the crime scene, the bomb explosion had killed everybody present at Ten Dollar Supermarket when it happened... Stores close to the supermarket were also badly affected and a lot of people were injured.... a little girl was outside crying and shouting "mom mom mommy mom"
SA Jamal went to were the little girl was sitting, he held her and his eyes were so red, he looked around, shook his head and took the little girl to the van they had brought, the FBI men were checking out the bodies and looking for survivors while agent Kendrick was busy questioning witnesses....
"Jamal come over here we've got something" Ken yelled out
Jamal ran to him asking him what he's got
"This young woman here said she overheard one of the bombers while she was in the supermarket, said he was speaking in Arabic telling the other person over the phone that plan has changed, he should meet him in the stadium"
Jamal once again took a good look at the woman, she was in tears, he went to the car brought out the little girl and gave it to the woman
"Please take good care of her, I'd be back in some minutes to get her thanks" Jamal said
the woman nodded in agreement. Jamal gave her the little girl, drove off with Ken and also 7 men, leaving 5 men behind at the bomb explosion scene.....

10mins later they arrive at the Los Angeles Football Stadium.... An American Football game was set to begin in the next 15mins... Jamal and Ken went to the security men, showed them their id card, Jamal then whispered some things into one of the security men ear, and he nodded and pointed at a door... Jamal, Ken and 4 other men went through the door leaving 3 men behind at the gate.... Jamal and his men noticed some smell and this path was a bit dark, the got to some point and Jamal ordered others to go left while he and Ken went right, as they walk towards the end of the path they saw some men with a red cooler, Ken shouted immediately "FBI stop there or I blow off your fvckin head"
they quickly dropped the cooler and ran off, Jamal and Ken ran after them immediately, they got out of the path but couldnt find these men, the crowd were too much.... Ken said to Jamal "they are surely among these crowds but how do we get them" Jamal told him he should calm down and they went back to the cooler the 2 unrecognized men were carrying.... they got there and opened the cooler
"Holy fvck" Ken screamed so loud as he jumped back
Right in front of them a nuclear bomb with a timer.. the bomb will explode in the next 10 mins
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
thanks boss
emeka94: WoW. Following like a shadow
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Chapter Three

"Call the security men immediately and tell them everyone should leave the stadium right now" Jamal ordered Ken and he went immediately, he told the security men about the bomb and they quickly announced that everyone should leave the stadium immediately.... there was rumbling and struggling at the exit door... Over 15,000 people, 4 exits only, 8 minutes and the bomb will explode.... On giving the news, the security men were the first to flee... Ken was on his way back to meet Jamal and suddenly he saw the 2 men that brought the nuclear bomb, he could recognize them from their outfit, a shiny black rob.... Ken silently went after them, they noticed Ken movement and started walking very fast, they went 2 seperate ways and Ken had to choose 1.... He went after one of them and started chasing him while he was running so so fast, he got to bush, ran in and Ken followed him.... this time Ken was so close to him and gave him an acrobatic kick, he lost his balance and pulled out his gun, aimed it at Ken, quickly Ken kicked it from him, brought out his gun and "gbhoooooo"

In The Stadium
"01:23" was the time on the timer... People are still in the stadium... Jamal has successfully opened the bomb box and he could see some wires, blue red yellow brown.... there was no time, he had to stop the bomb cos a lot of people are still in the stadium.... he brought out his finger clip, he had just little knowledge about bomb...
He closed his eyes and said "lailah lailah illah lailah" he was so tensed and so afraid, there he is between life and death... he sighed heavily and went for the the blue wire, cut it and all of a sudden the time stopped "01:06" he was so relived and said
"Oh Allah thank...." before he completing his statement, the bomb time began reading again and this time so so fast, he gasped and and he was sweating all over... he could hear the time beeping 3 times before it stopped, he was expecting it to explode and he quickly said
"Allah please let me see Al-Jannah"
2mins later he was still there, on his kneels
"Whats happening " he asked himself as he crawled on his kneels to the cooler, looked inside the cooler, the timer has stopped again "00:07"
He remembered it stopped the other time and started again, he stood up immediately and ran so so fast that he could break Usain Bolt record, he got halfway and noticed the bomb still hasn't explode yet... He confidently went back to where the cooler is and brought it out.... As he walked out with the cooler on his hands.... Everyone was hailing him, clapping....

"Ouch ahhhh" Ken groaned so loud before he said to himself
"Where am I?"
"Habib he's awake" a voice behind him said, he tried looking back but before he turned, a heavy slap landed on his cheek
"Ahhhhhhh" he groaned in pain, he looked at the guy who dashed him the slap and he could recognize it was the guy he was about to shoot before he went blank, another man came from the door facing him and also recognized him as the other guy that brought the bomb to the stadium.... He then remembered as he was about to shoot the guy in the bush earlier, someone had hit him from behind which he now realized its the other guy.... he blamed himself for going alone before the man that came from the door, which he now knw he's name to be Habib said to him
"Kendrick Thompson, how's your wife Lauren doing? I heard she's pregnant.... wow! His your mom still in Candick Hospital?.... your sister Kimberly should be done with high school this year.... I'm sure you love these people and you wouldn't want anything to happen to them"
Kendrick could not believe these men knw so much about and he opened his mouth and started mummring
"Please I thought you guys are good people, you wouldn't hurt, you're religious and wouldn't kill" Ken pleaded
"No we are not religious, we are Mujahids" Habib said to him
"So? You still shouldn't kill innocent people" Ken replied immediately
"Oh Michael did you hear? He said he's innocent" Habib said to the other guy as they both burst into laughter
"Mr FBI you and your guys don't know your work, why stopping us from fighting for Allah" Michael said to him
"And you people think you can avoid hell by killing for Allah?" Ken asked
"Of cos yes, after we die, we will be received gladly by Allah as true Maytrys....." Habib was saying before Michael interrupted him saying
"And will be accepted into Al-Jannah, honored as VVIP with 72 beautiful houris to satisfy our pleasure"
"Houris?" Ken asked with confusion written all over his face
"Yes 72 beautiful virgins, they have never been touched and they don't menstraute" Michael replied
"Is that Paradise or Allah's vvhore-house?" Ken asked rudely
before he could say Phil Jones he heard the sound "gboaarrrrhhhhh"
Habib had angrily shot his Ken's left leg.... Ken shouted and groaned in pain
Re: Musleemi by LarrySun(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP, kindly space out your paragraphs for easier reading.

By the way, considering the settings, is the story purely American?
Re: Musleemi by Nostradamus: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
This will make a nice read...following like twitter
Re: Musleemi by Nostradamus: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
This will make a nice read...following like twitter
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chapter Four

"What will you gain from all these, you fvcking suicide bombers " Ken shouted angrily
"Becoming a greater Jihad by fulfilling Allah greatest desire" Habib answered
"Greatest desire which is?" Ken asked still in great pain
"The Holy War" Michael replied him smiling sheepishly...
Something was vibrating, Ken hurriedly checked his pocket and couldn't find his phone... It was Habib phone vibrating tho
"As-salam alaikum" Habib said to the caller
"Ok ok ok ok Insha-Allah" Habib conversed with the caller and ended the call
He went closer to Michael and mumbled some things in his ear while Michael noises in agreement.... Ken was still in great pain and he was sweating so bad.
Michael went out and in few minutes, he was back with a big sack bag... he went behind Ken, hit his head with the butt of his gun, covered his mouth with a stapler, tied his hands and legs, put in the big bag sack, dragged him out and then threw him at the boot of other car and drove away....

The FBI Department
Beverly Hills, LA, California
"Goodmorning Sir" Stella greeted
"Goodmorning officer, tell Ken to see me in my office right now" Jamal ordered
"Ken? Have not seen him since you guys got back from the assignment yesterday" Stella replied
"What? Where could he be?" Ken asked but got no answer and then rebooted his brain
"Wait! The last time time I saw him was at the stadium in the path were the bomb was" he mumbled to himself
He stood up, went to his car and drove to Ken's place... Ken stays with Lauren, his wife... they just got married 4months ago, they live in a small apartment in the city of Bell Gardens, LA...
After several hours of driving, Jamal got there finally, he knocked on the door
"Hey Jamal how are you? Dont tell me you are here to apologize on behalf of Ken... if he wasn't going to come home last night he should have told me and idk why he's phone is switched off" she said angrily
"Oh I've not been to work lately, I was just in the neighborhood and I tought saying hi to you and that pretty baby in there" Jamal lied while pointing at her big stomach...
"Oh thanks, i'm sorry please come" she said and smiled a lil
"Maybe some other time i have to get going now... thanks anyway" Jamal replied while heading for his car
"Are you sure everything is ok" she inquired
"Of cos yes" he said and smile broadly
Jamal got into his car, he tried calling Ken for the upteempth time, it wasn't going through... He sighed and said
"Something is definitely wrong, this is so unlike Kendrick" he drove off

"So is Al gonna be there or we go ahead" Michael asked Habib while there was fear all over his face
Habib looked at Michael and said nothing.
He stopped at a big construction company in the busy city of Beverly Hills, LA...
"McDean Plastics Company"
"Hey you two go to the car boot and go get whats in there" Habib ordered 2 workers of the company
they brought out the big sack and took it inside the company dropped it in front of a big construction machine and they went back to what they were doing, Actually its not a machine its a lift that leads to an underground under the company's building but you can only know if you work and in the company... It doesn't look anything like a lift at all, even some of the workers do not know its a lift.. they are about 350 workers in this company but they are all either Mexican or Philippines....

they got under the building, 4 men were sitting on the chair discussing and laughing before Habib and Michael came in with the big bag sack, they brought out Kendrick from the big sack and tied him to a pole...
Habib poured a bucket of water on him and he regain consciousness
"Where am I? Please pardon me?" Ken begged for his life
An arab looking man in his mid forties, a bit tall came out of a room...
"Al Mustafa please let me explain" Michael went on his kneels pleading
"shhhhhh! stand up, later we talk" Al Mustafa said to him
Immediately they all bent to greet him saying
"As Salam"
he replied by saying "Salam... Tadias"
Habib went inside and came out with a sword and a small bag minutes later, he gave it to Al-Mustafa, in the small bag were masks, they all took it and covered their faces except one, he went inside the room but didn't come out with his mask instead he came out with a Sony Alpha SLT-A77V video camera and started recording... All this while Ken had stopped begging and was quiet, Al-Mustafa stood very close to him, raised up the sword and he said
"This is a warning to the FBI and other law enforcement agencies and department nationwide, stay away from us and let us fight for the cause"
the man at the other side of Ken also said some things in Arabic language for some few minutes
"Allah Akbar" Al Mustafa said
"Allah Akb..." they all in the room shouted in excitement
before they had finished their statement "phhheeeeewwww"
Ken lifeless head was dancing on the floor
Re: Musleemi by noble4d(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
nice story ........you should have used perform instead of making ablution....... anyways cheers
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2014
yea right, done did
noble4d: nice story ........you should have used perform instead of making ablution....... anyways cheers
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2014
noted! will do and yea it is
Larry-Sun:
@OP, kindly space out your paragraphs for easier reading.

By the way, considering the settings, is the story purely American?
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
CHAPTER FIVE

"Oh my gosh nah they didn't just do that" Stella muttered under her breath while watching the "Ken beheaded" footage over again on her PC... Earlier during the day they've all seen the video on the popular Al-Brotherhood website when they had a very brief urgent meeting... she was a good friend of Ken and could not believe he's gone now, they both got recruited into FBI the same day, she tried to held herself from crying... Stella is an FBI officer who gathers forensic evidence.

"Hey pretty, maybe you need some time off, you should go home now" Jamal said, he had been standing behind Stella for some minutes now and she never noticed
"No I'm fine thanks Jamal, besides I have to get to the bottom of this" -- Stella
"But can't you get anything at all from the website, anything at all that could be of help" -- Jamal
"I wish I could" she sniffed and continued
"But its all encrypted, I've tried and tried over times... its a dead" -- Stella
Seeing her face, Jamal went for his pocket and brought out an handkerchief
"Take, its okay to cry sometimes u knw" he said with a smile
"Jamal over here" a voice called him
"Yes Sir" he went straight into Special Agent in Charge Clark's office

"Jamal whats happening?"
"We really trying our best sir but these terrorists seem to get all their acts planned perfectly" Jamal replied with a shaky voice
"So you telling me they are better than us or what?" SAC Clark asked
"No of cos not but all I'm trying to say is that......." Jamal was saying before the SAC cut in
"Thats all bullshit anyway, I received a call from the Governor minutes ago and he said he wants these guys behind bars in the next 48hrs. now dismiss"
"Yes sir" Jamal said while he left immediately

McDean Plastics Company
"Al I brought the 2 boys I told you about, they are in the car" Hussein one of the Al-brotherhood members said to Mustafa... Hussein is a 37yrs old business man from Oman, by the way he dressed you can tell he's very rich, he has a very thick white beard
"Your elder brother's sons?" Mustafa asked him
"Yes they are ready, they've been trained, they are Mujaheeds" Hussein replied quickly
"Let me see them then"
"Micheal" Hussein called the now sweating profusely Michael, he had a score to settle with Al and wouldn't stop trembling....

Few minutes later Michael came with 2 young man...
"Sit down..... Your names?" Al asked
the older of the 2 stepped forward and said
"Salam Alaikum, I'm Bassit... Tawwab here is my younger brother"
"Are you really Mujaheeds?" asked Al
"Yes of cos, I and my men had blew up several churches in muscat with my hand made mine" he gloated
"Thats very good" Al acknowledged while all in the room were laughing before something caught Al's attention on the TV in front of him...
The latest video uploaded on the Al-Brotherhood website had been the latest in town, everyone talking about it.... Someone was being interviewed on the TV about the incident... it was Imam Adam, he was rebuking the act and explaining how the Al-Brotherhood would perish in hell, saying they are terrorists and not mujaheeds and Allah would punish them all... Al-Mustafa was infuriated, he hated this man so much cos he believed he grossly
misrepresented their religion and degraded believers... Al turned to Bassit and said to him
"You see this man, he's a shame to all Muslims and doesn't deserve the air in breath"
Bassit nodded his head in agreement
"He's a bad influence and he should be with Shatan in hell... so that's your first assignment" Al Mustafa said to him
"Alright it shall be done Insha Allah" Bassit replied
"Habib give him whatever he needs, I want it done today, I mean now" Al said while he stood up and left the room

Habib took Bassit and Tawwab to a room...
"Oh! Allah Akbar" Bassit shouted with a smile on his face, he can't believe his eyes... the room contain an unusually large arsenal of weapons stored in plastic barrels buried in gardens. They contained a number of devices, more than a dozen detonators, two precision rifles for snipers, Kalashnikovs three grenades, 10 rockets, rocket launchers, TNT and a hundred hand grenades.

30 minutes later
"He will pass through this road" Habib said to Bassit and Tawwab while they got from the car
"Alright" Bassit said... he went to the car boot, he brought out a hand-made mine to the gravel road nearby and buried it. Then he put the batteries for the
remote-controlled detonator into a
charger he had attached to a car battery, hid and waited.
Soon Habib got a call, mins after receiving the call,
"I will be back in 15mins, anyway you guys should proceed with the assignment" Habib said
Bassit nodded in agreement... Habib gave Tawwab the remote control and he left... Bassit went to the other side of the road, and told Tawwab he should press the button immediately he signal to him, Tawwab nodded in agreement.... 10 minutes later, still waiting for the Imam car, he had gotten the description of the car perfectly, a blue 2006 model jeep with plate number 3PQD296 and sure wouldn't miss it...
"I can't fail this mission" he said to himself
he wasn't done when he saw a 2006 model blue jeep coming towards, he didn't even bother checking the plate number
"Tawwab that's the car, NOW!" He shouted and ran for cover
Tawwab stood still with the remote control detonator held in his hands but he didn't press the button, he was scared, he kept looking as the blue jeep drove pass him while he was shaking..
Bassit was surprised, came closer and yelled at him angrily
"Are you mad? What is wrong with you coward, you are not a fighter" he gave Tawwab a heavy punch in the face...

He hurriedly went to the car leaving Tawwab behind and chased after Imam Adam, he was so close now, brought out a gun and shot the driver, Imam quickly got out of the car while Bassit chased him, he caught him and pushed the Imam to the ground, he shot Adam and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest callously disregarding Adam's pleas for mercy. Despite his life threatening injuries, Adam was able to gain enough momentum to stumble to the other side of the street but by the time he made his way across, Bassit shot and stabbed him again. He then slit Adam's throat with a butcher knife as onlookers gasped in sheer horror. Jamal and his men got there and immediately Bassit saw the FBI, he ran off through the neighborhood where he and some FBI agents exchanged gunfire
Re: Musleemi by 01emek(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Following like a mad man!! Op pls don't keep us waiting o
Re: Musleemi by Tinu02(f): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ffg
Re: Musleemi by Samanther(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol sure boss
01emek: Following like a mad man!! Op pls don't keep us waiting o
Re: Musleemi by 01emek(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Come and update oo smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Right / Read My Write Up / Misunderstood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.