Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness (1391 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) / 2014 My Year Of Total Turn Around Prophetic Warfare Prayer Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness by OmoPastor(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
the world has not seen anything yet, if you are one of those that run your mouth against Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, better get ready because your jaws will drop off your mouth at what you will witness and hear about the exploits of this great Ministry; BLW Nation.

[size=38pt]God has declared to us that 2014 is our YEAR OF GREATNESS[/size]

gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness by Nnannanzewi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
My mentor and man of God Pastor Chris is a wonder...indeed its my year of greatness for God has magnified me.
Re: BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness by Lordlexyy: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Glory! My joy is indeed full. God has finally beautified me with His Word. *singing...... thanking Jesus.....#*
Re: BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness by OmoPastor(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
[size=28pt]Joshua 3:7 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee. [/size]

1 Like

Re: BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness by Promxy94(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
I neva knew Papa Had 2014 as a Year Of Greatness For Us,and I have also tagged it my year of Greatness earlier before the service began,These is the Spirit Working
THANKYOU JESUS
Re: BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness by OmoPastor(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Promxy94: I neva knew Papa Had 2014 as a Year Of Greatness For Us,and I have also tagged it my year of Greatness earlier before the service began,These is the Spirit Working
THANK YOU JESUS

congrats bro, have a great life in this year of greatness
Re: BLW Theme 2014 - My Year Of Greatness by Tonalphs(f): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wow!!! Gloryyyy!!! 31st nyt service was mor dan awesom. I was vry xpectant n i cudnt help but picture d new yr as pastor Chris read frm Isaiah 60:1-22 n Joshua 3:1-7 n den gave d word by d leadin of God's spirit as 'd year of Greatness' wow!, i na remembered wen He said during IPPC dat God said 'He wants 2 do us good n dat it's His joy 2 do us good'......wow! I walk evyday, conscious of d fact dat d Lord has begun 2 magnify me in d sight of all. Also i neva forget d fact dat i am light... There's so much 2 say n tell but d fact stil remains that God has bn awesom n faithful.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies From A Popular Ghanaian Prophet Owusu Bembah / 10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-date Jesus / ...the Kingdom Of Heaven Suffereth Violence... (matt 11:12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.