Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

All About Mosquitoes.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All About Mosquitoes.. (643 Views)

10 Facts About Mosquitoes You Never Knew / Top 10 Facts About Mosquitoes As The World Celebrate 'mosquito Day' / 10 Cool Facts About Mosquitoes - A Mosquito's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Mosquitoes.. by mecussey(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
I decided to create this thread because the thing don worry me too much, infact every where I go like MTN. I have to treat Malaria every month just because of Mosquitoes.

I have noticed that Lagos MQ got pipes that can penetrate through Jeans. pH MQ got patients but until you expose part of your flesh and they would finish you. Owerri MQs are intelligent, and when you show light they disappear, I dont really know if it's respect or smartness...to be continued...
Re: All About Mosquitoes.. by Temismith(f): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Animals too are being affected by d environment.
Re: All About Mosquitoes.. by pragmatistm(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
mecussey: I decided to create this thread because the thing don worry me too much, infact every where I go like MTN. I have to treat Malaria every month just because of Mosquitoes.

I have noticed that Lagos MQ got pipes that can penetrate through Jeans. pH MQ got patients but until you expose part of your flesh and they would finish you. Owerri MQs are intelligent, and when you show light they disappear, I dont really know if it's respect or smartness...to be continued...

op
sleep under treated mosquto net every night is the answer.

Rub mosquito cream on your exposed body part at night.
Re: All About Mosquitoes.. by Bright2(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2014
I do treat malaria like you do but with the help of treated net today, i am free!
Re: All About Mosquitoes.. by mecussey(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
You guys are just saying that I am been reinfected but I dont believe it. I can't be reinfected even when I go to Europe.

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Have Sex With Men Should Take Antiretroviral Drugs / 3 Days A Gwan And Mi Nuh Fi Smoke Weed / Secret Serum Likely Saved US Doctors Infected With Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.