Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice (1035 Views)

Glo BIS Not Working For Andorid Again?? See Screenshot / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice by Teejay4kell(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
We are trying our best to find
more easier solutions to this 3GB not connecting
issue.
=> First get/borrow a blackberry device.
=> Then insert your etisalat 3GB sim in the BB
device.
You would notice that once you try to ping with it,
it won't connect.
=> Just call the customer service by dialing 200
and explain to them that you have subscribed for a
month plan on your blackberry device but it's not
connecting. They would help you fix that up for a
moment.
=> Once it's fixed up, then try to use the sim to
ping, if the ping connects then you are good to go.
=> Don't be in a hurry, simply use that same BB-
device to subscribe for BB10 daily plan in which
you would be given 15MB.
=> Once you are through, then remove your
etisalat sim and swap to any Non-bb device
(android, java, symbian, Pc, iphones e.t.c.) and
start flexing.
With full confidence, i advice those that just want
to subscribe or re-subscribe to move ahead.
Hope this helps.
Seems like this is the best of all our solutions.

Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice by piratedcopy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
na long tin na, but we will try it sha
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice by flexkd: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nyc1 I ll give a try
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice by dhannyluv(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
What of those that use easy cliq? Can we use the 'cliq for the day' subscription to boost the connection, instead of the 1day subs?
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice by Olusam007(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
nyce one
Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice by mychelyte(m): 3:16am On Jan 02, 2014
I try am e no work o dem no even add the 15mb to d existing 3gb,I just waste money.
test something well before u post it,don't just copy and paste from those .tk or .mobi sites ok?

1 Like

Re: Solution To Etisalat Bis Not Connecting On Non Bbdevice by odunlat: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls help etisalat bus not working on my android. I only 3gg for fun

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Code For Samsung Galaxy S4 / Does Your Android Phone GPS Come On By Itself? / E-commerce - An Inevitable Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.