Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (5675 Views)

Is This A Little Girl Or An Old Woman? (photos) / Please Is She A Girl Or Is He A Boy, Name Her/she (photo) / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Reasons i cant marry a girl with child

-she might marry me to cover her shame
-she might marry me so that the responsibility will be less
-she might marry me just because no other guy wants her
-she might marry me because her parent rain insults on her
-she might marry me out of frustration
-she might marry me so that no one call her names
-the most important reason i cant marry a girl with a child is,i dont want to accept the child now and later the real father comes after me,i want a peaceful marriage

i am totaly against a guy marrying a lady who already have a child simply because no matter how happy she is with you she will always prefer to live with the guy who got her pregnant.

Agreed?

3 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by ayodeji752: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Disagree! Infact, u didn't make any sense.

14 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Smh@ op. Sure you've encounter one before.
-people already knew she had a child, so I see no reason she wants to cover any shame.
-she's been responsible for her own upkeep before she meets the man.
-If no other guy want her and you're with her then you have to get yourself checked!
-shelter my foot, like she lives under the bridge when you met her.
All of your points are irrelevant jor!

9 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by olorunthobby(f): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Donmichaelz: -she might marry you to cover her shame
-she might marry you so that the responsibility will be less
-she might marry you just because no other guy wants her
-she might marry you because her parent rain insults on her
-she might marry you out of frustration
-she might marry you so that no one call her names
-she might marry you and will try to make people feel you are her babys daddy
-she might marry you for shelter

i am totaly against a guy marrying a lady who already have a child simply because no matter how happy she is with you she will always prefer to live with the guy who got her pregnant.

Agree?

What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by zeelo2014: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Marry someone's babymama?? Naaaaaa.

4 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by icebebe(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
u talk lik a child

3 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
olorunthobby:

What is this one saying?
he is talking what you havent said in a decade :sense

1 Like

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Donmichaelz(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
icebebe: u talk lik a child
thats why its called oppinion,i cant marry a girl who already has a child simple,its my belife,if u dont agree because u av one or know someone who do good for u but as for me i will never get any girl pregnant exept she is my wife and i also expect the same...in a world of immoralities bittches like you find immoralities as civilization,by the way i talk like a kid but dont open my legs at night for any Mother- fucker just as u do or even,about to do now

5 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by denzel2009: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
They are the best! Dont knock it until you try it.

1 Like

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by granlydia(f): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
She might maRry u cos she loves u.she could be a girl who made mistakes in her life and no one mostly people like you wouldn't give her a second chance

2 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by b3llo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
I agree with you 25%. What if she really loves you for who you are?
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by icebebe(f): 5:35am On Jan 02, 2014
Donmichaelz: thats why its called oppinion,i cant marry a girl who already has a child simple,its my belife,if u dont agree because u av one or know someone who do good for u but as for me i will never get any girl pregnant exept she is my wife and i also expect the same...in a world of immoralities bittches like you find immoralities as civilization,by the way i talk like a kid but dont open my legs at night for any Mother- fucker just as u do or even,about to do now
my dear bf u say trash THINK! dere are humans ok stop actin lik one gud saint dere,u av sisters dnt u? wat if it befalls yur sis,abi yur sis no der ynas*h? n plx in ur life n nxt life to come do not insult me,cuz if i strt u wont lik it
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by dechandel(f): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2014
Nansense!!!
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by nickz(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2014
It can only be considerd if she has dropped only ONE MIXTAPE angry angry op,you're gonna get a lot of girls angry with this!! ....then someone will open the "why you shouldn't marry a man who already has a child thread"

1 Like

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2014
The poster said his mind but I don't think it's totally true. Reasons abound while a lady can give birth in papa's house. Most ladies that give birth in house tend to fall under three categories:
1. Smarter babes
2. I don't care babes
3. sober babes
Smarter babes with no qualms continue as nothing happened and run shows with careless abandon. To them, nothing spoil! Some turn into hi-class chic with array of possibilities, using what they have to get what they want. This group don't make d mistake of pregnant again. They appear responsible but little probe shows can of worms.

2. I don't Care babes: This ones don't care about side talk nor shame. They engage in relationships like drinking water, available when-able. Could give birth again and again. To them, having a child is just an inconvenience to sexual life; a little headache to normal sequence. They could have 3 kids from 3 men.

3. Sober babes: This are people whose life altered for real from giving birth to a child in papa's house. They least anticipated it, and are remorseful of the situation. They could be living alone or with parents, working or not but when seen, you see changes noticeable in ladies of inestimable values. Even mothers in village (assuming person in village ) attest to their good conduct.

Of all the three groups, I have no prob marrying from the last group. The give u peace of heart and act maturely in marriage with no lofty expectations.

DON'T EAT ME COS IT'S MY LITTLE OBSERVATIONS

4 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Vancouverplus: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Another Baby in the House cry Immaturity dey worry d Poster cry
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2014
lol,very untrue.

1 Like

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Oshiite: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2014
The most useless post on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Donmichaelz(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2014
icebebe: my dear bf u say trash THINK! dere are humans ok stop actin lik one gud saint dere,u av sisters dnt u? wat if it befalls yur sis,abi yur sis no der ynas*h? n plx in ur life n nxt life to come do not insult me,cuz if i strt u wont lik it
yeah the IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYBODY syndrome, look it cant happen to everyone,its impossible for me to impregnate a girl before marriage u know why
?self discipline and i admire girls who have them too.BY THE WAY MY SIS ARE MARRIED AND GUESS WHAT?THE GAVE BIRTH FOR THE MAN THEY MARRIED,

2 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Donmichaelz(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Vancouverplus: Another Baby in the House cry Immaturity dey worry d Poster cry
Maturity is wen i dont and can never marry a girl who already have a kid right?i dont fancy your type cos am Allegic to BULLshit

2 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by akposking(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Na wa 4 maga. Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by JayneStephanie: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Donmichaelz: thats why its called oppinion,i cant marry a girl who already has a child simple,its my belife,if u dont agree because u av one or know someone who do good for u but as for me i will never get any girl pregnant exept she is my wife and i also expect the same...in a world of immoralities bittches like you find immoralities as civilization,by the way i talk like a kid but dont open my legs at night for any Mother- fucker just as u do or even,about to do now

wow! So now guys also open their legs wen dey wnt 2 bleep? Always tot dat was a girl's tin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Les: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2014
there's no shame in child birth, children are blessings
nothing wrong in giving out a helping hand, this will only be a problem if there is no love attached
guys don't discriminate ladies because they are already a mama, some might be glad because they are sure of her virility. This is baseless
how about non-baby-mamas-still-unmarried-still-living-with-parents-turning-cougars-to-be?? This is a general reason some ladies marry and not exclusive to single baby mamas
not exclusive to single baby mamas
go back to number 1, btw, who calls single baby mamas names?? And what kinda names

baseless, I'm marrying her and not people and automatically I'm her baby daddy, we should concentrate more on making me feel good down south lipsrsealed
nonsense, even beggars have shelter not to talk of comfortable baby mama or are you insinuating that all single mama don't have shelter??

Agree?
that's your opinion and I disagree,
lasts bullet your arguments are very poor. Step up your games.

3 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Dhelake: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Most of your points Are dumb ... Try and do better next time
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Peterwizzy: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahaha, op got it off his chest like a breasst reduction. People here might fault your post as overtly cynical and generalised but every guy should have that wary feeling especially if she wasnt married.

If anyone is going to be realistic and admit how absurd it is seeing young girls nowadays pop out babies like fiends on crack. It should give a honest man concern. No sensible girl should birth to a man you are not married to.

5 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Les: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2014
^^what about the men that get them pregnant, they are free to marry even virgins without stress abi?? I know ladies are affected more here so,they need to be more careful in dealing with guys but as the case may be, no lady got herself pregnant, it will be Hippocratic on male sides to fault the ladies and totally ignore the one who got them pregnant, let he who lives in a glass house throw no stones. Ladies are affected here and so they need to take more precautions than men but that's not enough reason to totally fault them.

4 Likes

Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Dlionsheart: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014

Agree?

OBJECTION!!!

MY 'LORD',

The above points are washy, debile, bleached, decrepit, fallible, frail, sapless, misleading and sentimental.

This topic violates the gender/marriage and other rights of ladies, hence, lack merits to be consider on this forum and should therefore, be withdrawn or restructured/reframed.

I so submits, my 'lord'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2014

Agree?

What if her husband died? Have you thought about that scenario? Don't conclude too soon. If your wife died will you remarry?
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Les: ^^what about the men that get them pregnant, they are free to marry even virgins without stress abi?? I know ladies are affected more here so,they need to be more careful in dealing with guys but as the case may be, no lady got herself pregnant, it will be Hippocratic on male sides to fault the ladies and totally ignore the one who got them pregnant, let he who lives in a glass house throw no stones. Ladies are affected here and so they need to take more precautions than men but that's not enough reason to totally fault them.

See, nature and if you will, extrapolate that to the society, does not confer equality on both genders. There are so many things guys get off with that makes evolutionary equality a farce.

The bolded is what really matters.
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by sEGXY2(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2014
Nemeka: The poster said his mind but I don't think it's totally true. Reasons abound while a lady can give birth in papa's house. Most ladies that give birth in house tend to fall under three categories:
1. Smarter babes
2. I don't care babes
3. sober babes
Smarter babes with no qualms continue as nothing happened and run shows with careless abandon. To them, nothing spoil! Some turn into hi-class chic with array of possibilities, using what they have to get what they want. This group don't make d mistake of pregnant again. They appear responsible but little probe shows can of worms.

2. I don't Care babes: This ones don't care about side talk nor shame. They engage in relationships like drinking water, available when-able. Could give birth again and again. To them, having a child is just an inconvenience to sexual life; a little headache to normal sequence. They could have 3 kids from 3 men.

3. Sober babes: This are people whose life altered for real from giving birth to a child in papa's house. They least anticipated it, and are remorseful of the situation. They could be living alone or with parents, working or not but when seen, you see changes noticeable in ladies of inestimable values. Even mothers in village (assuming person in village ) attest to their good conduct.

Of all the three groups, I have no prob marrying from the last group. The give u peace of heart and act maturely in marriage with no lofty expectations.

DON'T EAT ME COS IT'S MY LITTLE OBSERVATIONS
This is the final ansqer .Any objections?since there is none
THREAD CLOSED.
Re: Can you Marry A Girl or Guy Who Already Has A Child? by Les: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2014
trolley:

See, nature and if you will, extrapolate that to the society, does not confer equality on both genders. There are so many things guys get off with that makes evolutionary equality a farce. It is an immutable law of nature.

The bolded is what really matters.
I know that, the nature making the inequality obvious demands that the weaker sex to be pampered and taken care of by her designated half and not to be used and dumped (ie if she got pregnant and denied responsibility) and left To be ridiculed by the Same gender of homo sapiens that left her in that condition.
last bullet; I would love to say that both genders are equal but not the same in terms of what's expected of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Leaks Her Lesbian Sextape With Eniola Badmus [video] / Once Upon A Time, I Was A Hoe - Nigerian Girl Declares And Shares Unclad Photos / Check Out The Epic Transformation Of Ig User Phat Chyna..... Goood Lawd!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.