Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

:o Even Google Dance Skelewu For The New Year - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / :o Even Google Dance Skelewu For The New Year (539 Views)

When Is Next Google Dance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

:o Even Google Dance Skelewu For The New Year by Nctrice(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
I JUST OPENED THE GOOGLE HOME PAGE, SAW THIS NEW GOOGLE STUNT, ONE OF THE NUMEROUS STUNTS THE SEARCH ENGINE GIANT DO PULL, BUT I GUESS YOU ALL HAVE ALL SEEN IT TODAY, (THATS IF YOU OPENED www.google.com on you PC). BUT DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE 014 OF THE 2014 WERE SEEMINGLY DANCING DAVIDO'S SKELEWU

Re: :o Even Google Dance Skelewu For The New Year by Nctrice(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Integrate And Starts Sending Single And Bulksms On Your Website / How To Unlock Any ZTE & Huawei USB Modem / Help Me Take This Video Down On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.