Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Seun Is Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Is Wrong (642 Views)

Seun Is Diabolic / Seun Is A Gentleman... / Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is Wrong by Pacesetter2: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Just of recent, the CEO of Nairaland added a a disclaimer at the end of every thread. I'll like to bring to his notice that he is wrong because there is an/are anti-censor(s) which change what we intend writing. E.g
the boy molestation the girl when the real poster intend writing the boy r.ape the girl.

I also like to bring to his notice that some of these words are gramatically wrong.

So my point is as long as this continues, then that disclaimer is a lie.
Re: Seun Is Wrong by mikael78: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Abeg bros no vex o...

U get work??
Re: Seun Is Wrong by 3coins(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikael78: Abeg bros no vex o...

U get work??
shut up perv

op is right!
Re: Seun Is Wrong by mikael78: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
3coins:
shut up perv

op is right!
. Hehehehe m+m+
Re: Seun Is Wrong by 3coins(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikael78: . So u want to come to the best forum in nigeria and be posting foul words here and thr? Rape and molest what's the difference....I think both you and the o.p "u need to go back to school and pls don't quote me !!! Dundee
bore off jhooor undecided
Re: Seun Is Wrong by ifex370(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
hmmmm sad
Re: Seun Is Wrong by 3coins(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
ifex370: hmmmm sad
sad dd yuu lose yur gf? grin
Re: Seun Is Wrong by Pacesetter2: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
I'm not against the anti-censoring but all i'm just trying to put across is that with the anti-censor package on nairaland, then that disclaimer is wrong

@mikael78 you've shown us that it is you that is in school right? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! / Yoruba Names & Their Funny Direct Translations / Judiciary Commences Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.