Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Vamparisim - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vamparisim (731 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2014
This piece of brain work should not be
transmitted or reproduced in any form
either written or photocopy without the
approval of the author... Obrigado!
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 1:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Chapter One

"Vanessa go to bed, its late remember you've got school tomorrow" my mom said
I stood up and took a gaze at the wall clock its 1:23am and my dad is not yet back, I sighed and was going to my room upstairs before I heard a knock on the door, my mom stood up immediately so fast and dash at the door, she hissed and sat down on the sofa, my dad came in, locked the door and he sat at the other end of the long sofa my mom is sitting on... I said nothing and went straight to my room, brought out my diary, jotted somethings down and returned it...
"Sleep beckons" I said to myself, I was thinking about school before sleep took over... 20 mins later I was up, I was thirsty, I stood up and went to the kitchen... I kicked something so hard that I tumbled, I regained my balance and turned on the light
"Oh my God!" I screamed... my mom lifeless body in blood pool,
"who did this?" I asked Even tho there was nobody there to answer me.... my dad came out from the bathroom as he heard me scream, he stood at the door, he saw my mom but didn't make an attempt to come close to her, he bent his head
"Who did this? You? What did she do to deserve this?" I asked my dad while crying bitterly, I love my mom so much... he didn't answer and in his face was no remorse or any sort of emotions.... I then tried running out before he quickly grabbed me by my hands and then everything went blank

I could feel my heavy eyes and my body was so weak... I couldn't move
"Where am I?" I said to myself
it looked like a small house, but its very small and tight in here, I was lying down.... my brain rebooted and I remembered my mom, lifeless body, my dad, he grabbed my hands, everything went blank
"Oh my God what has he done to me?" I said to myself in a low voice as I tried freeing myself but this house is so tight that I couldn't even move any part body... its also dark in here
"But where could I be" I asked in curiosity before my brain started functioning
"No this is not a tight house, its a coffin, but how could I be able to breath in a coffin and how could my father put me in here?" Alot of questions floating in my brain all round
15mins later.... I could feel someone trying to open the coffin, I closed my eyes so tight and when I opened them I could see the moon, I jumped out of the coffin so fast, I saw my dad with a shovel
"Where's my mom? What have you done to her? And why did u put me in there? I'm your daughter" I threw so many questions at him as they were flushing outta my brain....
He remained silent, I was waiting for him to say something, anything at all... Suddenly I felt so weak and worms in my stomach biting so hard...
"Dad take me home I'm hungry" I screamed at him
He sniffed and threw a small sachet bag to me, in was a red liquid substance
At the sight of it, I didn't know wat was inside but I craved for it so bad that I opened it in such a hurry and before a blink I had finished this drink... it tasted so sweet, he threw anoda at me, I caught it and gulp it in so fast...
He looked at me, smiled a lil and then went to his car
"Wait for me, where are u going to?" I shouted at him
All this while he hadn't said a single word.. I started running after him, he opened his car and brought out a young boy of 6years old somewhat... he was looking so tired and weak.... I felt pity for him and as I went closer, my well of pity dried all of a sudden... My dad pointed at the boy and for the first time that night he said something
"You hungry? Here's your food... Eat"
I didn't know what came on me, I dashed at the young boy, went for his neck, dung my teeth in there and started sucking his blood.......
Re: Vamparisim by Obinnau(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Wow!
Re: Vamparisim by adegwurulez(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Vamparisim by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2014
hmmm i'm a vampire hunter Hehehe .... *following*
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
CHAPTER TWO

Suddenly, I stopped, realized what I just did... I've killed an innocent soul, a young boy, I still don't understand what's wrong with me... I sat down, trembling in fear... My dad was coming closer, I was so angry at him, he stood in front of me, opened his mouth and I could see something like fangs.... I feared for my life and dashed into the bush nearby, he chased after me, grabbed my leg, I hit his face... and with the help of my tongue I could feel I have fangs also, how I got them didn't bother me then but how they could be of help to me was all I could think of at that moment.... I tried shouting for help, but he covered my mouth and told me he won't hurt me... I kicked his balls and bit his hand with my fangs, that was when I saw someone or something like animal jumped on my dad.... I stood up and ran for my life, I stumbled and fell down, I woke up few hours later and that was when I found myself in your house....
"How can I believe this is your true story, you told me a different a story 5 years ago" Robert said angrily
"Please believe me this is the truth, I'm sorry i lied then, I was just scared, please belive me" I pleaded
"So the you coming from Brattleboro, Vermont is also a lie I guess" said Robert
"No its not... I'm from Brattleboro, my dad has a farm and my mom owns a supermarket there, i've lived there all my life before coming here" I explained to him
"Ok we are going there tomorrow" he said to me
I sighed, my spirit was full of happiness and sadness at the same time that moment
"No problem, I'm glad I will be going back home" I said
"Pack your stuffs, we are going in the morning, goodnight" he said and went straight to his bedroom..
I went to mine also, I was thinking alot.... my mom? my dad? my friends? 5 years? Alot would have happened during my absence, I was packing my luggage and bags... soon I slept off

I woke up very early, but Robert was already awake and was outside cleaning his horse
"Vanessa you should hurry up" he said as he noticed I'm up
"Alright I'm done" I said to him 5 mins later
I came out with just a bag and he looked at me in surprise
"Is that all you need?" he asked
"Yes" I said and I took a last look at his house
Its a small house in the bush, the only source of light at night is the candle we always put on.... for 2 years, I sleep in a coffin all day and i come out at night hungry, he feed me with blood drinks, animals and sometimes we go into the nearby town to feed on humans.... nothing taste better than fresh human blood... but that was then, for the past 3years I could come out during the day and of cos night... how that became successful is a long story but all thanks to Robert tho
"Hey let's go" he tapped my back
I was so lost in thought before he tapped me and I immediately got back to life
"Of cos yes lets go" I said and giggled at him
we drove on his horse for so many hours, got to a place with a sign, there was a big board at the entrance, on the board was written
"Welcome To Battleboro"
Robert got down from the horse, looked at me and asked me
"do you still remember your house"
"I'm a Vampire but I'm not daft" I said rudely
he smiled as we walked majestically into the town
"I'm back y'all" I said to myself with an evil grin on my face

My name is Vanessa Greenstine, I was turned when I was 18years old and this is my story

Lol oya make all of una sit down, grab cold Pepsi and pop corn, let's go there
#typing
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol abeg no hunt me, wait make I finish this story
mistah_teepex: hmmm i'm a vampire hunter Hehehe .... *following*
Re: Vamparisim by Savigne(f): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Coool
Following
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
CHAPTER THREE

"The Greenstine's daughter, is that you?" A bald elderly man said as we walked into the town
"Uhnmn yes who are you sorry?" I replied curiously
"Oh! You don't remember me? I'm Stephanie's father" he said
"Who's Stephanie?" I asked
"Stephanie your best friend, your class mate, have you forgotten my daughter so fast?" He said while tears dropped from his eyes
Actually at that moment I felt pity for him tho I've hardly felt pity or remorse for anyone for the past 5 years
"Oh I'm sorry I remember yea Stephanie how's she now?" I lied
He gazed at me, shook his head and said
"She's missing, she's been missing for 5 years now, I had assume she has died somewhere in the bush maybe but right now you just reminded me of her, its been 5 years and you hadn't change a lil bit, wow" he said while coming closer to touch my face
"Don't touch her" Robert shouted at him
I looked at Robert with an evil eye, I was angry at him... if the man had touched me, I would have fed on him immediately, his blood was so inviting
"I'm sorry... do you mind coming to my place for dinner?" he apolologized and asked
"Just go away old man" Robert said to him rudely even tho he was protecting the old man
"Let her speak young man, I was just trying to help" the old man said
"Trying to help? Look at your head, seems like you need some help there" Robert said to him as the man touched his bald head
I burst into laughter and was laughing hard, Robert gave me a stop that sign and I just couldn't stop laughing, he grabbed my left hand, I grabbed the horse rope and we started walking further while the old man stood there in same position looking stunned

"That was embarrassing tho" Robert said to me
"But you insulted the old man first" I replied
"So you don't remember Stephanie for real?"
"I've got this extra power that vanishes anybody that's dead from my memory" I joked
"Okay" he said with a serious face
People kept looking at me and mumbling into each other's ear before I spoke aloud
"Yea its me Vanessa, what's with the silence? Someone show me my house?"
I was staring at a woman like she looks familiar but where have I met her I can't remember... she pointed to a house afar from where I was standing
"Thank you" I said as I walk towards the house
we got in, I say my picture on the wall.. family pictures, the TV was on... Robert immediately ran after something, jumped out through the window but I couldn't see anything, he came back 3mins later breathing heavily, I asked what he was chasing and he told me it was nothing
"How could this TV be on for 5 years? Wow!" I asked to no one in particular
"Maybe your parents spirits?" He joked
I laughed so hard and had to sit down and took a little nap while Robert was caressing my hair

"I'm hungry, what's the time?" I asked him
"Past 9.... let's go look for something to eat" he replied
We saw a bar and went in, as soon as we entered, everyone kept quiet, all eyes on us and the mumbling began
"Oh not again" I said
I requested for hot blood tonic, while Robert asked for beer... we were sitting down gulping our drink when a young guy tapped me from behind, I looked at him and he was smiling, I quickly looked at Robert and gave him please don't interfere look
"Hi" I said to him
"Hi Vannie don't you remember my name or what?" He asked
"Uhmmm of cos not I do... whatsup?" I lied and quickly dashed the question he asked me
"Nothing, so why did u come back? Everyone thought after you killed your parents and ran away you wouldn't come back anymore" he said
Robert stood up immediately and I was like
"What? Who said that?" I asked
"Officer Beglin, wow! you look surprised, you didn't think anyone would found out" he said with smile all over his face
I stood up
"Nick over here now" a voice from the kitchen called him
Then I figured he works here and his name is Nick.... I held Robert right hand and we head towards the door, then I remembered we hadn't pay for the drinks we bought.... I was hoping someone would stop us and asked for the money but no one did, we were walking home before Robert broke the silence
"You wanna talk about it?"
"No" I said
we got home and found the TV on, I was surprised cos I was damn sure I switched it off myself....
"Who?" I pointed at the TV, my eyes on Robert
"Wait I will be back in a sec" Robert said as he ran out again like he was chasing someone.... whoever it is he went chasing had to be invisible cos I couldn't see no nothing....

I sat on the sofa thinking about what Nick told me, and then I figured out why everyone has been looking at me in a suspicious way, mummuring at each other... I sniffed and went to sleep
Knock.... knock.... knock....
a knock on the door has woke me up, I slept on the sofa, Robert has still not come back since last night....
"So why is he knocking the door, can't he just come in?" I asked myself, I was lil bit angry
I opened the door and to my surprise I saw 4 policemen....
"Good morning Miss Vanessa, I'm Officer Beglin and you are under arrest for the death of Nick Warden" one of the policemen said as he brought out an handcuff
"What? Nick? How?" I mumbled
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
kindly comment guys, your criticisms are highly welcome smiley
Re: Vamparisim by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one. More power to your elbow.
Re: Vamparisim by rapmike(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Brings out his bazooka.
Re: Vamparisim by Yemlizzy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eureka!!! This is so captivating, as i read i picture the bloody scenes in Vampires diary as you reflect into the happenings like its currently in action. Nice one Samantha cheesy
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
yea right... thanks dear
Yemlizzy: Eureka!!! This is so captivating, as i read i picture the bloody scenes in Vampires diary as you reflect into the happenings like its currently in action. Nice one Samantha cheesy
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
#typing#
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
oga hope I'm safe o
rapmike: Brings out his bazooka.
Re: Vamparisim by Samanther(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
thanks bro
Uncanny Genius: Nice one. More power to your elbow.
Re: Vamparisim by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Samanther: thanks bro
You are welcome.
Re: Vamparisim by rapmike(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
You r safe,na 4 any lit thief.

Samanther: oga hope I'm safe o

(1) (Reply)

Free Promo For Writers! / Plagiarism: The Devil Of Ramadi / Oodun Eegun....nothing Lasts Forever.....omowunmi Ayoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.