Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 (3185 Views)

Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 / Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples, Stretch Mark And Cream Burns In 2014 / Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 by FreshGreen: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2014
NEW YEAR AND SMOOTH FACE AND FRESH SKIN!

Let pimples, rashes, spots, and stretch marks, and other infections be things of the past, and see your skin smooth and fresh like a baby from within 10 days with Total SkinCare Soap and FreshGreen Moringa Body cream.

Total SkinCare soap is an organic soap made of 7 rich natural Ingredients: Moringa leaf Power, Aloe vera, Honey, Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Lime juice, and Sulphur. This product cleanses face and other part of the body from any infection in 10 days and restore your natural beautiful skin.

FreshGreen Moringa Body Cream is a natural product formulated by Ghana Phama. Institute; it is made of rich Moringa leaf, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil. It cleanses from any infections from face or any part of the body.

These two products are natural products to take care of your natural skin, they are not many chemical base products that damage cells and run skin later.

PRICE: N2500 for both the soap (3 in a pack) and the moringa body cream, with free delivery in Abuja, outside Abuja we give free delivery on purchase of N5000 products.

Our other products include FreshGreen Moringa AfterShave Lotion, FreshGreen Pure Moringa leaf powder.

Cheaper price for resellers and distributors.

To order please contact:
FreshGreen Africa, 08039249751, 08113906472

Nigeria - Ghana - South Africa

Re: Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 by ujahboy(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Is too expensive for we that re students, u ppl should do something
Re: Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 by FreshGreen: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2014
ujahboy: Is too expensive for we that re students, u ppl should do something

We care for natural skin care products, so we have these two products that cure and care for skin, irrespective of the complexion. Your skin is natural, and the best way to take care of your skin is to use natural/organic products: Total SkinCare Organic soap, made of 7 rich natural ingredients, and Moringa Body Cream, made of Moringa, pure coconut oil and solid Shea Butter.

A trial will convince you.
Re: Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 by tspun(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2014
i'm not in abuja and i need just one pack which u said is 2500. I can't go for 2pack wen i don't known how effective it is. If you are ready reply me lest do bus.
Re: Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 by FreshGreen: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2014
tspun: i'm not in abuja and i need just one pack which u said is 2500. I can't go for 2pack wen i don't known how effective it is. If you are ready reply me lest do bus.

Alright, where are you please?
Re: Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 by tspun(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
FreshGreen:

Alright, where are you please?
delta state
Re: Say Goodbye To Stretch Mark, Pimples And Cream Burns In 2014 by FreshGreen: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
tspun: delta state

Alright, you can call us to order 08039249751

(1) (Reply)

Dont Pay anymore for GSM & E-MAIL DATABASE GET IT FREE NOW!!! / Call Nigerian numbers from 10kb/s from anywhere in the World with SmileVoice / We Sell Biometric Finger Print Scanners And Jamb Offline License Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.