Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. (2350 Views)

Former Germany Goalkeeper Tim Wiese Becomes A Wrestler / WWF Wrestler Hulk Hogan In Ladipo Mushin Lagos (pics) / Picture Of A Wrestler Carrying Michelle Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by b3llo(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Good Morning and HNY NLders. I had a heated argument with some friends on this, some were surporting while some were opposing. The question is this;Between a Boxer and a Wrestler who will win a fight, if they engage theirselves in a physical combat? Please I need your own opinion on this. Thank you all as you contribute your own views.
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by agohmamuda(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2014
who can battle with the lord
who can battle with the lord ??
I say Nobody.

My brother give your life to Christ.
Now you can start insulting; am ready to hear it. ;Dwho can battle with the lord
who can battle with the lord ??
I say Nobody.

My brother give your life to Christ.
Now you can start insulting; am ready to hear it.
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by pixtuk(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2014
mayweather defeated big show some years back bt boxers are no match to wrestlers
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by ice74: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2014
This shldn't b a topic of aguemnt I tink, because boxers are real lyf fighters while wrestlers are bunch of hollywood/wwe actors....

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by Youngsage: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2014
LoL.

Its obvious now, no need for the debate at all!

My money is on the boxer any day any time. Imagine, Klitcshko vs Orton or big show
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by spice123(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2014
I laugh very hard at all your comments. A boxer is only trained to use only his hands to fight, but a wrestler is trained to use his entire body to fight: his head, hands, feet. A single DDT of a wrestler will put out a boxer for at least 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
spice123: I laugh very hard at all your comments. A boxer is only trained to use only his hands to fight, but a wrestler is trained to use his entire body to fight: his head, hands, feet. A single DDT of a wrestler will put out a boxer for at least 6 months.

Spot on jaré.
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by b3llo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. As for me a boxer would deal with a wrestler. Because a wrestler know how to only attack, while a boxer can defend and attack tactfully. A boxer quite strategize his winning unlike a wrestler.
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by omar22(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Am yet to see a Boxer who will get up from a suplex or a power bomb or a neck breaker if properly delivered

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by golamike: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
I wonder how some people reason ooo. How can you compare a person who is permitted to fight with any part of his body and someone who's only restricted to using his fists? Which are longer between your legs and hands? Tell me how you're gonna punch someone who's attacking u with a bicycle kick. Forget it, if not staged, a wrestler will defeat a boxer anyday!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by omar22(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
golamike: I wonder how some people reason ooo. How can you compare a person who is permitted to fight with any part of his body and someone who's only restricted to using his fists? Which are longer between your legs and hands? Tell me how you're gonna punch someone who's attacking u with a bicycle kick. Forget it, if not staged, a wrestler will defeat a boxer anyday!

Thats my point, can you imagine someone like the Big Show runs at you at top speed and crashes into you? It will be good night Alabama

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by iamdhebuck(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
omar22:

Thats my point, can you imagine someone like the Big Show runs at you at top speed and crashes into you? It will be good night Alabama
lmao
imagine big show running at manny pac.
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by nickz(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2014
pixtuk: mayweather defeated big show some years back bt boxers are no match to wrestlers
and you believed that sh!!t
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by nickz(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2014
omar22: Am yet to see a Boxer who will get up from a suplex or a power bomb or a neck breaker if properly delivered
that's way too much it would take just a 'clothes-line' from the muscles on david otunga's hand to take down any boxer
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by chefremy(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2014
can klichko beat john cena or randy orton.....we all know wrestling is mostly acting but when 2 wrestlers fight they beat themselves and when boxers fight they beat themselves too....but wrestlin has many styles than boxing wrestling is more exited than boxing
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by Domalec: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Randy' RKO wud end a boxer career
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
i smell kids
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by omar22(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can you imagine Hulk Hogan dropping his thigh on Klitzsko neck

Or Andre the Giant body slam ANY Boxer including Valuev
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by b3llo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
rasojie: i smell kids
How
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by yoji: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2014
In boxing, when one boxer holds onto the opponent, the ref will pull them apart and since this will not happen, all the wrestler will do is stay too close for any impactful punch.
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by pixtuk(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2014
nickz: and you believed that sh!!t
i believed it because i knew it was scripted
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by Aladelokun: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
I wonder how a boxer could resist john cena, the rock or ray mysterio smack down
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by LeSulk(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
IMO,wrestlers stand a good chance over boxers but not against Ultimate Fighters.Those guys are hardcore unlike WWE actors.Still prefer watching WWE anyday tho
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by otemanuduno: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
U didnt specify the type of fight they should fight. Well...if it is boxing, boxer will win and for sure wrestler will win boxer in wresting, but if it is anyhow then it is impossible to know because some wrestlers can kick and do enough freestyle like shawn michael. The answer is very difficult jare.
Re: Who Will Win A Fight Between A Boxer And A Wrestler. by otemanuduno: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
spice123: I laugh very hard at all your comments. A boxer is only trained to use only his hands to fight, but a wrestler is trained to use his entire body to fight: his head, hands, feet. A single DDT of a wrestler will put out a boxer for at least 6 months.
Nor bring that one o. Some boxers dey do undercover kung fu training nowadays o in case of necessity

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Record Lionel Messi Hasn't Broken? See For Yourself / Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) / Fc Ifeanyi Ubah-westham United Historic Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.