Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Start 2014 With This Motivational Song By Cobhams Asuquo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Start 2014 With This Motivational Song By Cobhams Asuquo (1385 Views)

Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo / Chords For I Still Choose To Worship You By Cobhams / Transformation (Nigeria) By Omolara, Produced By Cobhams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start 2014 With This Motivational Song By Cobhams Asuquo by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
This is the best way to kick start 2014. Lovely music from a talented human. When i mention good music, am sure Cobhams Asuquo is on your list of artiste. Here is Ordinary People by this multi-talented man.

Ordinary People is a testament to the latent power in the common man. In this song, Cobhams Asuquo calls to everyone to give to the best of their ability in the daily journey of life. Download and be Motivated. Click here http://unlimitedmusicandnews..com/2014/01/music-cobhams-asuquo-ordinary-people.html

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Jay Black - Sweetie Hello / Can One Build A Good Recording Studio With The Sum N700K?. / Davido & Mayorkun , Solospino – Touch [download Fresh Music ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.